Love ♥ 2

That One Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside the library…

            “Yah, Chorong-ah! Why are you late?” Dasom quickly asks as soon as Chorong is infront of her. “Sorry… I just have a little accident just now,” Chorong says. “What?! Accident? Did you hurt anywhere?” Dasom asks again in panic. “I just hurt my ankle,” Chorong says shortly. “Did you fell from your bicycle or what?” Dasom mutters. “Yes, because I almost bump into a car. Luckily, I hold the break,” Chorong smiles happily. “Yah! I thought that you will cry when you are hurt but now you’re smiling happily. Is there something that I don’t know?” Dasom asks curiously. “Yes, there is one thing that you don’t know,” Chorong says. “Aaaa… Tell me~~” Dasom whines. “Hmmm… should I tell you about it or not?” Chorong asks playfully. “Tell me…” Dasom whines. “Arasseo,” Chorong replies as she starts to tell Dasom about what happened just now. 

            “Omo! He is so kind! You must be so happy, right?” Dasom asks as she pats Chorong’s head. “Of course~” Chorong replies shyly. “Aigoo-yah~ Stop it. Let’s start our discussion,” Dasom says as they come inside the library.

 

The next day…

            “Hi, Dasom-ah!” Chorong greets Dasom who is arranging her books in the locker. Chorong open her locker which is next to Dasom’s and arranges her books. “Hi, Chorong-ah! How are you today?” Dasom asks as she takes out her English books. “Good. You?” Chorong asks back as she smiles at Dasom. “I’m doing well,” Dasom reply as she smiles too. Suddenly someone covers Dasom’s eyes. Chorong giggles at the scene. “Inguk oppa~ I know it’s you,” Dasom says as she smiles. “Who is Inguk oppa?” Inguk asks in a not-so-girly voice. “Eiii… I don’t like you use that voice. Where is your original voice, oppa? Gone?” Dasom asks. “Hmmm… gone maybe~” Inguk reply with his original voice as he chuckles. “I guess its comeback,” Dasom giggles. “Oh, I forgot to change it,” Inguk mutters. “Oppa, when are you going to release your hands?” Dasom asks when Inguk still covering her eyes. “Oh, sorry,” Inguk says as he releases his hands. Then, Dasom turns back to faces her boyfriend. “Ta da!” Dasom shocks to hear that but then, she is happy to see a rose with a chocolate in Inguk’s hands. “Is that for me?” Dasom asks with sparkling eyes. “Hmmm… Well~ it’s for Chorong,” Inguk reply as he hands the rose and the chocolate to Chorong who is standing besides Dasom. Chorong just giggles to see it. “Chorong? How could you?” Dasom whines as she pouts and turns her face from Inguk. It makes Chorong laughs. “You have to solve it by yourself, Inguk-ah. Goodbye!” Chorong says as she leaves the couple alone.

            While Chorong is on her way to her class, someone suddenly crash into her and it makes Chorong l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter