Chapter 2

Lovely Days

After MR. MR. Performance:

"EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB!"- Snsd

Heading to their waiting room...

"Gdragon on standby!"-music show staff notifies.

Gdragon?..Jiyong?.. 

As a group of staff passes by,  why do I suddenly feel this way? My heart stopped, I can't move... My chest... it hurts.. Why is that?

"GD!GD!GD!"-fans screamed

MC-"We give you Gdragon's Who You?~"

~Music~ "I know, that you know, it's true.."-(whispered) Gdragon

Lyrics for WHO YOU?:

Baby I love you, I say this but

I don't feel good at all

I want you I need you, I sing but 

I don't know why I feel bad, who you?

~

Baby I miss you, why do I keep thinking about you

I can't meet someone else, I don't want to 

Whether I love you or hate you

I can't determine, everyday I'm still confused

I don't know why I feel bad, who you?

End:(song ended)

"Oppa!! Take care of Rachel!"-Fans screamed

"Have I never??"- GD answered playfully (left the stage)

As soon as he went backstage I caught his attention, by just standing there making eye contact,  looking like a statue, stupid me, Jessica you have to leave now... I walked in a fast pace without looking back, but i was stopped... I felt someone grabbed my arm..

"wait.."

I turned around, took every emotion I have and just hid it away for now.

"Hey Jiyongie, long time no see!"(fake smile)

"Hey...How..How are you?"-Jiyong

"I've been better..SO..."- awkward.. "I really like 'WHO YOU?', its a self-composed right?"

"How did you know??"-Jiyong shocked(while still grabbing the arm)

"I found out from the media,"-still smiling. "Hey, the girls are celebrating from promoting our song, do you want to come, bring the guys too, it's at a chinese restaurant."

"Sure, I'll be there!"-Jiyong

Well, he sounds enthusiastic.. 

As soon as we ended our conversation, his phone rang.. I knew it was her.. he looks happy..

(call ended)

"I'm sorry Sic, I guess I have plans today, we'll meet another time."-Jiyong said apologetically. 

I somehow knew this was going to happen.

"It's okay, you have a girlfriend anyways!"- Oh my gosh!! Why did I even said that????

He looked at me, like he was trying to figure out something..

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend.."-Jiyong said then left.

As soon as he left, all I could do was exhale. This is so going to be one of the longest promotion I've ever done.

 

~ ~

 

During the celebration of the promotion:

Should I just go to the dorm first, I don't really feel like doing anything...He's already happy, I shouldn't bother them in just being selfish.

"yah, Sica!!"-Sooyoung, "stop thinking and come have some fun already!"

"Yah! Ugh! Nevermind, forget it, I'm going straight back to the dorm!" What's wrong with me???

"What's gotten into her??"-Sooyoung

"Its Sica, what do you expect, I heard from manager oppa that she invited Jiyong to celebrate with us for our comeback today, but he turned her down flat."-Tiffany (while eating)

"Well, she dug her own grave for that, because she already knew he is currently dating someone."-Sooyoung

"But you already know Jiyong oppa, he wouldn't do that to our poor Sica."- Yuri

"He just did.."-Manager oppa

"Yah oppa!! Who brought you into this conversation?!?"-Hyoyeon

"I started this conversation! What? What?"-Manager oppa (while fighting with Hyoyeon)

"So what really did happen?"-Seohyun (feeling a bit sad, that she didn't pay enough attention to her unni)

"When Jessica invited him, he got a call from his girlfriend, well then ofcourse he had to turn down Jessica's invitation."- Manager oppa.

"Does anybody even know how they broke up?"- Tiffany asked.