Chapter 1

Lovely Days

3 months ago

(snsd's dorm) 

TV on: Breaking News! It has been confirmed that Gdragon is currently dating, a representative has been interviewed confirming that he has been dating for a year now, but it still has been undisclosed the identity of his girlfriend.

"Hey Sica, did they find out that you're dating Jiyong??-Yuri asked while stretching.

"How would they find out now if we already broken up.."

"Sica, what happened?? Was he the one that broke up with you??-Tiffany questioned.

"Nope. I did...and it was a good decision for him to accept it, because without my break up with him, he wouldn't have met his current girlfriend now. (Turning off the TV) I think I'm going to sleep."

"Sica, don't you want to talk about it??-Tiffany said worried.

"What's there to talk about, it was already over between us." (Closing the door shut after the converstion)

A few minutes later:

"What? They broke up?"-All the members said in unison.

"Who ended the relationship? Where's Jessica?- Sunny.

Yuri- "She's in the room maybe sleeping."

"It must be very serious for Sica unni to keep quiet, not even telling us just until we found out about it."-Seohyun

3 Months Later

Should I say hi to him? 

"Yah!! Sica!! Snap out of it, you have been daydreaming constantly nowadays."-Sooyoung said annoyed.

Well isn't that my specialty?.... Where is he? 

"SNSD on stage now"-Manager