004

Just One Day

     After Kiwi asked them what they would do about the company and fans the world started to fade into nothing but darkness. Cherry then woke up and gasped, “IT WAS JUST A DREAM??!!” She was so disappointed that everything had been a dream. She looked over at her calendar and remembered that the fan meet was that day.

     She sighed in slight disappointment as she got ready to go meet BTS. She mumbled to herself, “Man that dream felt so real.” As she was rushing to the venue she shoved her poster and album into her bag and suddenly she crashed into someone. The person said, “I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” The person who was a boy helped her up. Cherry looked at him and felt a sense of déjà vu as she said, “I’m ok. You should watch were you’re going though. You or someone else could get seriously hurt.”

     The guy smiled and said, “I will try to be more careful I was just in a hurry because I’m late.” Cherry nodded her head and started to pick her stuff up. The boy also bent down to help her when he noticed the album and poster he said, “Ah are you a fan of them too?” She looked at him thinking ‘why does this all seem so familiar?’ She then gave him a small smile and said, “Ah yeah I’m a big fan of them. Are you going to the fan meet as well?” He chuckled, “Yeah, so what’s your name cutie?”

    She was a little creeped out and wondering why all this seemed so familiar to her. She then answered him, “I’m not supposed to give my name to a stranger.” Just then one of her friends said, “Cherry come on we got to go or we will be late.” The guy smiled under the mask and said, “Nice to meet you Cherry we will meet again real soon.” She looked at him in confusion and gave him a small wave. The guy then also hurried to where he was supposed to be.

       Her friend looked at her and said, “Who was that guy?” Cherry continued to stare after him in confusion and said, “I don’t know but it really feels like all this has happened before Kiwi.” Kiwi stared at her for a second and said, “Well we need to go before we are late and won’t get to meet BTS.” They hurried into the line and had to wait for around 30 minutes when they finally got to meet BTS.

     When Cherry got in front of the leader he looked up at her and said, “We meet again cutie.” She looked at him in surprise and said, “That was you?” He chuckled and said, “Yeah that was me.”  He held out his hand and said, “Rap Monster nice to meet you cutie and your name is Cherry?” Cherry was still in surprise and said, “Y-yeah I’m Cherry.” He gave her a smile showing off his dimples. He then signed her album and snuck a note to her. Cherry was confused and put snuck it into her pocket for later. She kept thinking why all this seemed so familiar to her like it had all happened before.

    She then proceeded down the members and then she got to the last member Suga. He looked up at her and smiled and said, “Hi what’s your name?” Cherry said, “My name’s Cherry.” He signed her album and was a little sad to see her go. He didn’t know why he felt this way about a girl he spoke only a few words to.

  After the fan meeting was over Cherry started going to the bathroom to sneak a peek at the note Rap Monster gave her when one of her best friends and Unnie Kiwi came over to her and said, “Hey Cherry we are going to get some Korean BBQ you coming?” Cherry smiled and said, “Yeah just let me use the bathroom real quick ok?” Kiwi nodded and said, “I’ll wait for you in the car ok?”

 Cherry mad her way into an empty stall and quickly opened the note from Rap Monster. It read: Dear Cherry by now you know that it was me that bumped into you earlier. I’m sorry for creeping you out earlier but I couldn’t reveal myself and have all those fan girls see me. Anyways there was something different about you and I would like to get to know you better so add me on KakaoTalk rapleadernim.

 Cherry had to reread the note to see he really did write it. She then took her phone out and added Rap Monster then sent him a message saying: Are you for real? She then headed out to where Kiwi was waiting for her when she got a reply saying: Of course I’m for real. Where are you going now? Cherry looked at Kiwi and said, “You ready?” She then replied: I’m going to eat with my unnie.

 They started to pull off when she got another reply saying: Where are you guys going to eat? She looked at Kiwi and said, “Hey unnie where are we going to eat?” Kiwi said, “We are going to Chosun Galbee.” Cherry said, “Thanks unnie.” She then replied to him saying: We are going to Chosun Galbee why? He replied back saying: See you soon then ;) Cherry scratched her head in confusion wondering what he meant by that.

 Soon they arrived at the restaurant and were seated. Cherry looked at Kiwi and said, “Did you enjoy the fan meeting?” Kiwi looked up at Cherry and said, “Yeah did you? I seen the looks Rap Monster and Suga gave you.” Cherry was confused and said, “What do you mean by the way Suga looked at me?” Kiwi chuckled and said, “He was so totally into you.” Cherry looked at Kiwi in surprise and said, “Really?” Just then someone sat next to Cherry and put their arm around Cherry and said, “Hey.” Kiwi looked at the guy that sat next to her and was surprised and said, “Y-you’re….You are Jimin!” Jimin smiled and said, “That I am. Can I have your name beautiful?” Kiwi looked at Cherry and seen Suga and Rap Monster on either side of her and looked back at Jimin and said, “My friends call me Kiwi.” Jimin nodded his head and said, “Nice to meet you Kiwi.”

    Cherry looked around her and kept thinking why this all seemed so familiar to her. She then remembered the dream she had had and realized that her dream was literally  coming true.

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: i had to troll a little bit~ so this is one of my updates to celebrate my 4 year anniversary here on AFF