003

Just One Day

Kiwi calmed herself down and said, “Your Jimin.” Jimin smiled and said, “That I am. Can I have your name beautiful?” Kiwi looked at Cherry and seen Suga and Rap Monster on either side of her and looked back at Jimin and said, “My friends call me Kiwi.” Jimin nodded his head and said, “Nice to meet you Kiwi.”

 Cherry was slightly uncomfortable with having these two hot guys next to her. Rap Monster looked over at Suga and seen the looks Suga was giving Cherry and grinned to himself. He picked up some food and said, “Cherry say ahh.” Cherry looked at him in surprise and opened and Rap Monster feed her while secretly looking at Suga who was getting mad.

 Rap Monster grinned to himself and Cherry finished eating and said, “What was that for?” Rap Monster shrugged his shoulders and said, “I wanted to feed you.” Kiwi and Jimin who had been watching the three looked at each other and Jimin whispered, “I think I know what Namjoon-hyung is up to. I almost feel bad for Yoongi-hyung.” Kiwi looked at him and said, “It’s pretty obvious what he is up to and I feel really bad for my friend.”

Yoongi glared at Namjoon and then looked at Cherry and said, “Here Cherry why don’t you try this.” He then lifted up some Bulgogi for her to eat. Namjoon and Yoongi continued this for a while when Cherry finally said, “That’s enough. I’m full.” Kiwi and Jimin laughed at the three and Jimin said, “Why don’t we go play some basketball while we still have some free time?” The guys agreed and dragged Cherry and Kiwi with them to the park.

 Kiwi was confused and said, “Why am I being dragged along?” Jimin grinned at her and said, “Because I want you to come besides I think this will be a very interesting game.” Kiwi nodded her head and said, “Yoongi will be fighting for Cherry won’t he?” Jimin laughed and said, “You’re very smart Kiwi.”

 They arrived at the basketball court and luckily there was a basketball lying around. Yoongi looked at Namjoon and said, “Which ever one of us wins gets to take Cherry out for a date.” Cherry was surprised and said, “M-me?” Namjoon laughed and said, “So it worked?” Cherry and Yoongi looked at him in confusion and said, “What worked?”

 Namjoon sighed and shook his head then said, “I was trying to get you jealous so you would work up the courage to ask Cherry out.” Yoongi punched Namjoon in the shoulder and said, “You a**.” Namjoon rubbed where he was punched and said, “I knew you wouldn’t ask her unless you felt threatened.” He then turned to Cherry and said, “I knew you liked Yoongi so I decided to play cupid for you two.” Cherry was still surprised and said, “Yoongi likes me?” Everyone but Cherry and Yoongi laughed at that and Kiwi said, “And you say I’m oblivious.”

 Cherry blushed and looked at Yoongi and said, “You really like me?” Yoongi smiled shyly and said, “It took Just One Day for me to fall for you.” He then leaned down and kissed her. When they pulled away Yoongi said, “Will you be my girl?” Cherry smiled and said, “Yes. I’ll be your girl.” Namjoon, Jimin and Kiwi all cheered for them then Kiwi said, “What about your company and the fans?”

 

again sorry for short update but i just got back to the right state of mind to write and since this story won the poll by a landslide i decided to update. i hope you guys are enjoying it plus comment supscribed and upvote if you can and please tell me what you think will be the reaction from the company and the fans~~ and this story will probably be coming to an end soon maybe 2-4 more chapters.