001

Just One Day

Bangtan Boys were going to have their first fan meeting in the USA.  Cherry was so excited to be able to see them.  What she didn’t know was that it would take Just One Day to change her whole life. She had her poster and album ready as she was walking towards the venue when someone accidently knocked her down. The person said, “I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” The person who was a boy helped her up.

Cherry said, “I’m ok. You should watch were you’re going though. You or someone else could get seriously hurt.” The guy smiled and said, “I will try to be more careful I was just in a hurry because I’m late.” Cherry nodded her head and started to pick her stuff up. The boy also bent down to help her when he noticed the album and poster he said, “Ah are you a fan of them too?”

 Cherry smiled and said, “Yeah I’m a fan of them. Are you on your way to the fan meeting too?” The guy chuckled a little and said, “Yes I am. What’s your name cutie?” Cherry was a little freaked out since the guy had on glasses and a face mask. She said, “I’m not supposed to give my name to strangers.”

 Just then one of her friends said, “Cherry come on we got to go or we will be late.” The guy smiled under the mask and said, “Nice to meet you cherry we will meet again real soon.” She looked at him and gave him a small wave. The guy then also hurried to where he was supposed to be.

 Cherry’s friend said, “Cherry who was that guy?” Cherry shrugged and said, “I have no idea Kiwi he never showed his face.” They both shrugged at that and got in line for the meeting.

 After about 30 minutes of waiting since one of the members had been late the fan meeting finally began. Slowly girls were going up and getting autographs and finally it was Cherry’s turn and when she got in front of the first member he smiled at her and said, “So we meet again cutie.” Cherry looked at him in surprise and said, “That was you?” He chuckled and said, “Yeah. It was me."

 

sorry for the short update but can anyone guess which member it was she met? and please let me know what you think so far :)