Runaway Wife

Project: Seducing My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning dad.” Jinri said when she met her father-in-law who just passed her desk.

 

“Good morning dear. How’s your sleep?” Mr. Oh asked when he saw a black circled around her eyes. He felt something wrong with her daughter-in-law. He knew his son did something bad to his wife again last night. He needs to talk to him, soon.

 

“It was great.” She smiled at him. Actually that was a weak smile.

 

“What about my grandchild?” Jinri smiled slightly at him. Actually, she wasn’t in the mood right now. Her mind didn’t follow what her body need. She’s not at her usual progress, the blankly mind floating on somewhere.

 

“Jinri? Dear? Are you okay?” He placed his palm on her forehead. There was nothing sign of a fever. His act makes her back to her real world.

 

“Dad, I’m sorry. I just feel unwell today. I need to go to the rest room.” She said and bowed. Mr. Oh sighed and went to the opposite way.

 

“That bastard!” Sehun groaned in disgust when the ‘Game Over’ popped out on his monitor.

 

“What bastard, son?” His father makes a closer stepped towards his son. Sehun quickly close his games and change it to a new window.

 

“Dad, good morning.” He smiled widely until his lips could reach the bottom of his ears.

 

“I just met your wife. She said that she felt unwell today. What’s happen?”

 

“I don’t know. Last night was a great night for us. Have a dinner together, bathing together, and sleeping.” Sehun said and his father could see the proud expression on his face. Mr. Oh giggled with his son’s last night story. He nodded his head and rubs his son’s head softly.

 

“Son, just ask your wife to not work. Maybe she can stay at home while you go to work.” His father said.

 

“What? No dad! I don’t want to be apart with her. Even though it just one centimetre, I love her so much, you know that.”

 

“Oh God! Since when my son become so cheesy like this? I never teach you that thing.”

 

“Well maybe since I met her, I think.”

 

I can’t live like this. I need to run away from him. Jinri thought when she faced herself on the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter