Painful Marriage

Project: Seducing My Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Choi Jinri, bring me a cup of coffee to my room.” A man said, with his heavy and cold voice. He raised his index finger to signify that he requested a cup of coffee to a woman who was standing not far from his desk. She looked at him in disgust. Her face showed that she was tired of being enslaved by him for two months. She breathed slowly and her hands folded on her chest.

 

“Who am I to you?” She tried to hold her anger. She got closer to his desk and reached his pointy chin then raised it until his eyes met her eyes. While the person who is being asking, still focused on the monitor. He didn’t reply her at all. “Answer me, Sehun.” She said.

 

“A cup of coffee.” He said again, not looking at her.

 

“A cup of coffee? Not your wife?” She walked towards his back. Her hands began his black hair gently as she placed her chin on his shoulder. “I’m tired of this situation.” She whispered on his ear.

 

“I need a cup of coffee. Not your whined, !” He replied. She’s not shocked with his statement. A smile full of patience formed on her lips and she began to speak up.

 

“How can you say like that? I’m a even if I’ve become someone’s wife.” Jinri kissed the side of his neck and make a kissed mark on him.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I’m not interested with .” He moved away his head to avoid her lips.

 

“Then, let’s get divorce.” She smiled at him. Sehun turned his head to see her face. He looked at her lips intently. He let out his tongue and her lips before his lips met her. Jinri could feel the soft texture of his tongue when it rubbed her lips gently. Now, their lips already attached to each other.

 

“I won’t.” He whispered between their passionate kiss. Their tongues clashing with each other. They did that without closing their eyes. They saw each other’s eyes, tried to read it, and the same question floated on their mind. ‘What’s on this person mind?’ They thought.

 

Suddenly the door opened. The old man entered the room and stunned when he saw the couple just broke their kiss. Sehun and Jinri tried to look if there is nothing happened between them.

 

“Dad.” They said at the same time.

 

“Oh, you two just making out. I see.” Mr. Oh said when he saw a kissed mark on his son’s neck.

 

“I think I got to go now.” Jinri stood up. She bowed her head to her father in law. But Mr. Oh gave the stop sign to her with his shrivelled palm.

 

“No dear, I just want to make sure that he doesn’t skipping today.” Mr. Oh said as he stepped out of the room. “Well if you wanted to make ‘my grandchild’, you should make it on your bed. Not on that desk.” He added with a sly smile plastered on his lips. They both keep quite because of his words.

 

“Misunderstand for the umpteenth time.” She walked towards the door and sighing harshly when she saw Sehun smirked at her. His smirk just looks that he was happy with that misunderstanding.

 

“Don’t forget a cup of coffee.” He continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter