Concert

The Life of a Fangirl

I was at EXO's concert(finally), cheering for my one and only Luhan. But, Sehun kept on catching my eye.. I felt weird. I had a great time clapping and screaming. Right before the concert ends, a SM representitve announced that a few people would get to meet EXO. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to get picked. I really wanted to meet them.. 

I thought of a plan.. I sneaked in the backstage successfully. 

"omg omg omg.." I repeated it a lot of times.. didn't think that I was going to meet my kings.. EXO.

I kept on looking around.. Still no sign of EXO nor Luhan.

"Luhan oppa.. Where are you?" My tears were almost gonna fall down like a waterfall.

I walked around and I heard some voices.. and it was clearly Chanyeol.

I followed it and yes, finally. EXO came in sight. They were in a waiting room. I peeked in the room. I opened the door slightly..

Hmph! A few girls hugging Luhan? I would like to chop off their heads if I could. My tears were making my eyes blurry, and I couldn't see clearly. I was unable to hold back my tears, it cascaded down my cheeks.

Suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. "Why are you crying?"

I ignored him, just in case any manager or security guards saw me. I did not turn behind. I covered my face and ran out. I carpooled my friend's car

home. I told her what I saw. What I felt.

I ran to my room and lied on my bed. I was so heartbroken.. After seeing Luhan.. Hugging, talking and laughing with them. Why wasn't I chosen? I guess faith didn't belong to me and Luhan. 

Should I change biases? Maybe.. Just because of Sehun aka my bias wrecker. Okay, I'll let you be the first, maknae Hun. Then followed by Baekhyun then Luhan ~

  1. Sehun - My bias wrecker before.
  2. Baekhyun - My love from the star ~
  3. Luhan - Oh yeah, I ended it with him.​​


 

March 3, Fansigning in Philipines.

Sehun-kyaahhh ~ as I've told you, I AM NOT A SASAENG. Just took a flight here.

I took a sit at the last third row.. Finally, EXO is here! Those comeras flashing, fans squeeling, no. I can't see my oppas. I tried standing on the chair..

"Hey, what are you doing!" a security guard pulled me down.

I can slightly see Sehun's hair because he's tall. I even bought bubble tea for him.

YES, fansigning starts now. I quickly got into a line infront of Sehun oppa, of course.

Girl 1 : "Haha, Sehun-oppa won't take a glance at her."

Girl 2 : "Yeah, He won't even  draw a heart on her fansign."

Girl 3 : "You're right, she's so damn ugly."

I turned behind.

Girl 2 : "Yeah, you. You ugly b****."

They were dissing me. Everybody in school knows that I'm sentitive to criticizes. And so, I covered my mouth to scream(to not make it so obvious that it was me, screaming).. But everyone around me looked at me. But soon, I continued with a cry. That's how I got my temper off.

Man : "Hey!"

Me : "What?"

It sounded a bit like Sehun.. but I doubt it was him. I turned around.

Man : "You're pretty."

Me : "SEHUN. I'M A FAN OF YOURS!"

My cheeks suddenly turned red. He cupped my cheeks. Did he say.. I'm pretty?  OWH MAI GAWD.

Sehun : "Why did you cry just now?"

Me : "It's nothing."

Sehun : "Tell me. What's wrong?

Me :" Those girls talk--."

 

 

"Hey, wake up!! You're gonna be late for school!!"

"MOM, CAN YOU NOT. I WAS HAVING MY FIRST DREAM OF EXO AND YOU'RE WAKING ME UP. JUST LET ME SLEEP. I NEED TO HEAR WHAT SEHUN HAS TO SAY."

I closed my eyes and found out that it wouldn't work anymore.

I was dreaming. Dreams are just imaginations. They're not real. I was just a fangirl after all and that would not ever happen to a fangirl... especially me.

 


 

author's notes

Thank you for susbcribing and viewing!

I know it's short.

You can add me as friend (haha)

Click HERE to check out my new fanfic!

And thank you again for subscribing and viewing!!