Chapter 19

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 19

 

A week went past by. Their English test's results would be said today. Jiyeon was waiting with anticipation in her class. She looked around and noticed that Hyun Soo, Ji Hyuk and ByungHee weren't in the classroom.

All these days she was with Hyun Soo almost every minute, and now that he wasn't next to her, she felt emptiness. She didn't like this feeling at all. It had gotten worse. She used to feel alone and empty because of her mother, but now it felt like Hyun Soo was her everything.

--/---

Meanwhile, Hyun Soo, Ji Hyuk and ByungHee were on the rooftop talking.

"It will happen tomorrow." Hyun Soo spoke up.

"We didn't plan anything." Ji Hyuk said.

Hyun Soo smiled wickedly. "No need for a plan. After school, you take him in an empty classroom, while I send Jiyeon home. When I come back we beat him up."

ByungHee didn't mind at all, but Ji Hyuk, being the only one thinking properly, had doubts for sure. "It was a time ago, but you still feel the anger?"

"Of course. He should feel thousand times more of the pain he caused her." Hyun Soo talked mercilessly.

Since no one said anything Hyun Soo spoke. "So, it's decided. It will end tomorrow."

--/---

"Where were you?" Jiyeon asked when Hyun Soo sat next to her.

He just smiled sweetly at her and put his head on her shoulder. "Did you miss me?"

Cheesy as always. "The test results are out today." She said, avoiding answering his question just like he did.

" Whatever."

"It's important. Your future depends on it." She spoke to him.

"My future depends on my choices. My choice is to do music and to be with you forever because you will always show me the right way." 

Jiyeon wanted to ask how would things turn out if she wasn't next to him, but she herself didn't want to think about it. With the slightest thought, she felt like breaking.

--/---

"Yah! Hyun Soo!" Jiyeon hugged him. "You scored 87 on your test!" She said happily. The other Eye Candy members seemed surprised, but not more than Hyun Soo himself.

"For real?"

"Yes!" She wrapped her hands around his neck, feeling happier for him than for her own score.

"Woah. So it was true that behind a successful man always stands a successful woman." ByungHee commented playfully. "I might as well find my own Jiyeon."

" I don't think another Jiyeon exists." Hyun Soo said proudly.

"Then I can just take yours?" 

"Funny." Hyun Soo spoke up sarcastically. 

 

--/---

 

"Why are you hurrying so much?" Jiyeon asked the next day. She felt as if Hyun Soo was pushing her to walk faster.

"It's too hot. Just go home and rest in the cool house." Hyun Soo spoke up. In a very small amount of time, they were at her home.

"Won't you stay?" Jiyeon asked a bit disappointing that he was leaving.

" I'll come back later, promise." He smiled at her, pecked her quickly and left.

It was weird how he was acting. She didn't like it, she quickly got used to having him next to her all the time. She didn't want to experience not having him by her side at all.

 

--/---

 

"He's here?" Hyun Soo was already in school.

ByungHee nodded. "Don't kill him." He warned because he knew his friend's temper and anger.

"You and Ji Hyuk are here to stop me, aren't you?" He said and went inside the room.

It was a dirty room, untouched for who knows how long. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter