Tao♥

0205♥

We were out at the park, walking while holding each others hand together. We were laughing, telling jokes, and smiling like there's no tomorrow. We are in our own world as if there was nobody can interrupt us. We swing our hands like a happy kids while searching for a place to sit. We we sat on the bench nearby and look at the beautiful lake. I rest my head on his broad shoulder and he rest his head on my head. I could feel his soft lips on my head, kissing me so gently.

"Noona, today is our special day, right?" He sounded.

"M-hm," I hummed, "Wae?" I asked.

"Ani." He sighed, "Want to play games?" He lifted his head and looked at me. I turned to look at him while furrowing my eyebrows. "What games?"

"Q&A game." He grinned. I looked at him, confused, "Q&A game?" I tilted my head while pursing my lips.

"It's simple. I ask you whatever questions and you answer me truly. If you can't answer you will get punishment." He smiled playfuly, "Oh, you can ask me questions too if you want." He continued.

"The punishment will be.. a kiss on the.. lips." He smirked.

"Okay!" I said, raising my eyebrow, "Let's start!"

"I start first," He tapped his chin while looking up, "Do you feel scared of me when the first time you saw me?" He asked.

"I do," I said without hesitation, "You look like a gangster back then. Moreover, the significant eye bags on your eyes." I . He glared at me while crossing his arms on his chest and snort. I laughed and pinched his cheeks, "I'm just kidding, Tao-ya. You look like a cute panda when the first time I saw you. But still I'm a bit scared of you." I mumbled the last part but having a sharp ears Tao, he heard it. He glared again and I smile cutely at him, "Don't blame me. You want the truth. I'm telling you the truth tho." I shrugged. He smile while pinching my cheeks, "I let that pass since you look too cute now that I can't resist." He squished my cheeks. 

"Shtop it." I hardly said. I removed his hands and rubbed my cheeks. 

"Now, it's my turn! Hm, do you like me more or Gucci more?" I wiggled my eyebrow, feeling like a winning right now.

"Damn, that's a hard question!" He pouted. I glared at him, "You can't answer that?" 

"Of course, it's you. But, my Gucci.." He said, teasing you. I smacked him on the shoulder and snorted.

He chuckled, "I'm just kidding." He smiled sheepishly.

"Let's end this game, it's getting boring. I lose." He raised his hands in surrender. "Now, where's my kiss?" He smirked.

"You're so sneaky!" I huffed.

"Rules is rules. My kiss?" He commanded. I giggled and close our gap. He closed his eyes waiting for the kiss. When an inch left, I opened my eyes and pinch his nose, "Dream on!" I laughed while running away. He opened his eyes and glared at me. He stood up and ran to me. "Come back here."

I shrieked and ran as fast as I could. But having a short legs I am, didn't help at all. He caught me and pulled me up, "Got you!" He smirked. I shrieked when he spin me around. He put me down and looked at me. His hand were at my waist tightly, scared that I would run away again. He leaned in and my eyes automatically shut. He slowly smiled, caressing my cheek and then planting a small kiss on my lips. I can feel that he was smiling through out the kiss. We pulled away to catch our breath. I looked at him softly and he leaned again and peck me on the lips. 

"Let's go home." I said. He nodded and held my hands tightly on the way to the car. 

 

Meanwhile at Tao's house.

 

"Yah, Sehun, Kai! Stop playing and help us. They will come back soon!" Luhan shouted at the two maknae who was busy playing with video games. Being the brat maknae they are, they ignored it. 

EXO were busy preparing a birthday party for you and Tao at Tao's house. It's just a small party among themselves. But, it's getting hard to control the crazy members. They are out of control. They never sit at one place and do their works. Only Luhan, Kyungsoo, Lay and Suho prepared the party seriously. Galaxy hyung was busy looking at himself in the mirror and did a cool pose while taking a selca. The two maknaes in the house were busy playing video games and sometimes they argued because one of them play unfair. Actually, they both played unfair. The three trollers never finish trolling people in the house. Baozi was busy staring at the food and sneakily put a food in his mouth when Kyungsoo is not looking.       

"Umin hyung, stop staring at the cake!" Kyungsoo removed the cake out of the Baozi's sight. He pouted and went away but came back after a few seconds. The three trollers were sitting while blowing the balloon. And sometimes they would tease Kris with the balloon. They put a big size balloon in front of Kris while threatened him. The galaxy hyung shrieked and ran away from them. They laughed hysterically.

"You should see Kris hyung face! It was so hilarious!" Chanyeol, the god of ears, laughed maniacally. Chen, the leader of trolling, chasing Kris while holding a balloon on his hand around the house. Baekhyun can't sit up straight because he was laughing hard until he was out of breath.

"Guys, please!" Suho, the leader and also the money lender, shouted at them, "Stop this mess and help us! We are running out of time." He scolded.

Not one of them heard the leader. He sighed tiredly. "Kyungsoo-ya, help me." He said wearily.

When Kyungsoo, the squishy, stepped in the living room, all of them stopped what they were doing and help to clean the house. Although Kyungsoo is the most shortest and small among the others and have the narrowest shoulder, the members were scared of him. They don't know why. Maybe, he has a motherly(?) aura. 

"Kai-ya, come here." Kyungsoo said softly, more like threatening him. Kai immediately dropped down his controller and went to Kyungsoo. 

"You're helping me in the kitchen, neh?" Kyungsoo said through gritted teeth. Kai nodded fastly. 

"And you guys, I want to see al this mess clean up right away. Arasso?" Kyungsoo commanded.

"Neh~" They said in unison. 

"Thank you, Kyungsoo-ya." Suho patted his shoulder and went away to do his work. Meanwhile, Luhan was asking Sehun to help him putting a balloon on the ceiling. Sehun inhaled the helium gas inside his mouth. 

"Hyung, I have amazing voice, right?" He said in helium voice. Luhan looked at him weirdly and laughed. Sehun laugh came out very creepy because of the helium gas. All the members turn to look at him and joining him laughing.

"That was creepy!" Lay freaked out.

 

 

After all the things prepared nicely, they plopped on the couch, exhausted.

"Now we just need to wait for them. Before that, we need to hide." Lay voiced out.

"Yeah. And then, when they came in, we came out from our hiding spot and smudge their face with the cake." Chen smiled evilly. As expected from the troller. As a result, he earned a smack from Kris.

"That's a brilliant idea, hyung!" Baekhyun agreed. He also earned a smack from Luhan. "Ow!" He glared at Luhan.

"Whatever it is, we just need to hide in the dark. And that's final." Kyungsoo stated, sternly. 

When they heard a car engine outside of the house, they immediately turned off the light and hide.

 

 

"Why your house so dark?" I asked. He shrugged. He walked over and pulled out a key in his pocket. He opened up the door and a 'pop' sound are heard. 

"Saengil Chukkahae!" The members came out from their hiding spot and blew the whistle. Meanwhile, Xiumin was stuck in a small place, "Guys, help me." He smiled. Luhan shook his head and pulled Xiumin out of the small place. "Why are you hiding at such a small place?" Luhan tsk'ed. Xiumin smiled sheepishly.

"Aww, guys thank you very much." I smile pleased.

"Noona, that was nothing." Chanyeol smiled. Tao smiled softly, "Thank you, guys."

"Now, now, blow the cake!" Chen said with evil smirk plastered on his face.

"A cake for us?" Tao smiled, touched.

"Of course." Hah! Your face, the cake, perfect combination. He thought. Before he could proceed to his plan, Kyungsoo took the cake away, "Chen, don't even think about it." He glared at him. Chen smiled sheepishly and walked away. 

"Now, you can blow the cake." Kyungsoo held out the cake in front of both of us. We blew the cake and I fed Tao a piece of cake. I also fed the other members too. Throughout the party, we laughed and shared a jokes towards each other. After we finished all the food, in the middle of the party Tao held my hand and led me on the middle of the living room.

The members looked at us and snickered. I was confuse why was Tao led me here. And why was the members snickering?

All the members stand up, waiting for Tao to confess.

"Yo children first." Sehun said to Suho. Suho was blocking him from going in front.

"Children my ! You're 21 for god's sake!" Suho glared at him. Sehun laughed.

"Get out of the sight old man. Children are the hope of future." He said, teasing the leader while moving in front of the leader.

"And I will be the one who ends up your future!" Suho groaned.

"Shut up, you both." Luhan scolded.

 

"Noona, I'm tired of people who always judge us by age. For me, it doesn't matter. To prove to the people, let me be your man. A man who will protect you. A man who will plaster a smile on your face. A man who will provide anything for you. We've been dating for 4 years. And we made all beautiful memories together throughout the years. It's time. The time I've always wait to come. Now, I'll kneel down." Tao kneeled down and pulled a box containing a ring inside.

I'm touched by the sudden proposal. My eyes welled up with tears of happiness.

"Noona, from now on, can I stop calling you noona? I want to be a man in front of you. Will you marry me?" Tao smiled, sincerely.

"Aw, Tao. Of course I would." I smiled softly. He smiled happily and put the ring on your finger. He picked you up and kissed your lips. "Thank you." He smiled.

 


 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hugging each other because of Tao mushy words. 

"Yah, Sehun! Close your eyes. You're not allowed to see." Suho scolded.

"As hyung said, I'm 21! I can see!" Sehun stuck his tongue out. Suho glared at him.

 

"I seriously need to find a girl." Lay said.

"Cool." Kris said, with his poker face as always.

 

"Are you crying?" Kai asked Chen who was wiping his tears.

"Am not!" He glared at Kai, "Who cut the onions? Stop cutting the onions please. It stung my eyes!" He wiped away the tears.

 

Kyungsoo was in awe. Xiumin was like watching a movie. A popcorn and a black soda drink on his hand.

Luhan thumbs up at Tao and smiled proudly. The manly deer of all

 

 

♥THEEND   

 

 


How was it? Not that good right? Sorry. :/

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAO! :D

Thank you for reading! Much love.xoxo