A light in the dark pt.2

The Wallflower (got7 edition)

The boys went to a near by cafe and sat at the table and discussed there plans for Sunmi.

"I'm allergic to ugly girls they give me a rash." said Jaebum

"She looks like shes from a horror flick,and i hate horror flicks." said yugyeom

"You guys are exaggerating things she's not that bad." said Mark

"She looks no fun at all hyungs." said Bambam

"She almost made you guys have a heart attack hahaha." said Jr

"Well i dont like people who frown and act all depressing!!" said Jackson

While the boys chatted all the waitresses were drooling to take there order.

"When i think about how i'll frown while trying to speak with her i get chills."

 Three waitresses walked to the table and finally spoke up. "exuse me would you like to order?" The seven boys looked up and spoke in unison "we just want normal girls." As soon as the words left their mouths the cafe was in chaos. The girls squealed with delight and offered themselves. The boys left the cafe running and decided on ramen noodles instead.

Sunmi sat in the room and talked to her headless statue A-Tai. "A-tai what should i do? its already afternoon i should be cooking already, but just thinking about the fact i have to sit at the table with those radient creatures gives me shivers, its like asking a vampire to willingly walk out into the sunlight." Sunmi lay there on the floor just imagining the scene of her bursting into flames. Just then there was a knock on her door. It was Mark, Jaebum and Yugyeom with food. "Sunmi you must be hungry,we brought you food to eat." She stared at them until they were uncomfortable, "ummmm well we'll just leave the food here then Sunmi grab it when your hungry."  Sunmi grabbed the ramen and ate in the dark.

 "aahhhhh there so bright. It seems like i cant runaway tonight i will have to cook today, how sickening i really dont wish to go out today. 

Meanwhile

"she she....she still has the same clothes on from this morning...."  Jaebum said scratching at his arm as is a rash was about to break out.

"so so scary" Yugyeom said whining

"yugyeom stop crying,and Jackson bring her food instead of hiding behind the dresser!!" Mark said sternly.

"its nice being here in the dark i really do want to stay in the dark forever."

Just then her door was opened and light shined through her room. "is dinner ready please dont open the door i will be right out!!" Sunmi looked through her hair and her vision was blurred, but she saw enough and she let out a scream! It was Jackson shirtless!!! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? DONT YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER!!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!!" 

The other six boys screamed. "oh no did jackson finally beat her up?" They ran to the room and saw him standing above her shirtless. "jackson did u r.a.p.e her?!?!" 

Jackson his teeth and clenched his fist and screamed. "First you ogle me then you start screaming and then you chase me out!!!?? THE ONLY REASON WHY WE TOLERATE YOU IS BECAUSE WE GET TO SLACK OFF OF ON OUR RENT!! OTHERWISE DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD BE TALKING TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU? WHATS WITH THIS CRAPPY ROOM ANYWAY IS THIS SOME HAUNTED HOUSE???" Just then they all looked around and noticed her room. there was no lights asisde from the one shining in from the living room. There was articles and story books of mass murders,witch craft and dead bodies, headless figurines amd heads scatted about, and a scary movie on at full volume. While they took in all the scary things Sunmi cowered in the corner and Mark noticed first and spoke up.

 "Sunmi are yu ok? Could it be you really dont like men? Or is it because you've had bad experience with men before? If thats the case we'll be careful next time--" 

"you've got it all wrong!! Thats not the case at all!! Just get out and leave me alone!!

They all felt a twitch of anger and decided to leave her be. They sighed closing the door behind them.

"the real reason is having to be in the same room with such beautiful men. Having to live with such perfect men,its like someone asking me to throw at my precious headless doll collection and to stay on a deserted sunny island. Can anyone tell me what am i sappose to do? Oh yes the perfect idea i shall leave this house goodbye A-tai,Yu en fen, A-kai. I shall leave to the tunnels or the sewers since it suits me better."

Sunmi ended up at the park. The tunnels were full and the sewer lid was heavy so she could not get it off. She sat there and just took in the beauty of the darkness and moonlight shining.

"Hey check it out theres a girl at the park,hey babe wanna ease our lonely lives? want to join us for coffee?" said a group of hideous guys approaching her.

She turned to them and they screamed ghost and she and they both ran away.

"why cant i just be left alone? why must i always be bothered? why cant i just be in peace?

Sunmi had tripped while running away and the men cackled. "if she were pretty i would go help her, but shes just an ugly girl!" 

She began to cry and wished she could just disappear. Then suddenly she heard an annoying voice.

"You little twerp i get mad and yell at you once and u decide to run away from home?" Sunmi turned away and got up only to trip again. Jackson rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand to help her up. "Its late a girl like you shouldnt be walking around out here when its so dark and all alone at that." As they walked hand and hand through i crowded street there were whispers and murmurs. oh what a weird couple, such a cute guy with an ugly girl, this must be a movie, maybe a talent scount looking for a ghost look alike.

Sunmi did not care what they were saying. She was just focusing on not melting. They arrived home and Jackson whispered for her not to tell anyone that he went looking for her. She just stared at her hand and wondered why she did not melt. She followed him into the kitchen at a safe distance and watched him put on an apron to cook. The other protested asking if he even knew how to cook, and he yelled back saying if Sunmi wasnt gonna cook he had too. Sunmi suddenly appeared behind him with a knife and they screeched in horror. She walked passed her vitctims toward the salmon in the cutting board and began chopping away. Got7 stared at her in the apron only seeing her back she looked lady like. She was done in a matter of minutes. She had cooked salmon and pickled vegetables with rice of course.  The boys walked over to the table and drooled with delight. They stuffed there faces and screamed out delicious the whole time while eating.

"Just now i am sorry about acting horribly and screaming earlier so please enjoy." Sunmi turned away and Jaebum called out to her. "I am gratified i took the effort to observe you, not only can you cook but you have a beautiful figure from behind, come here let me see your face." Sunmi tried to run away and Jackson grabbed her wrist. "you ogled me and then started screaming this is paybck!" Jackson pushed her to the ground and tied her hair back from her face. while she protested jackson sat on her firmly "i dont care how ugly you are i wanna see your face!!" Sunmi struggled  and screamed "i havent seen my face for seven years please stop!!" She kicked at him and he laughed and suddenley flour fell on her face. At first glance when they stared she looked beautiful although she was covered in flour, but when they looked closer they saw the reality. She had hair un plucked between her eyebrows, a visible mustache, pimples, dark circles and eye bags from all her late night horror watching, wrinkles on her forhead and chapped lips.

"You....you saw my face!!"

"its um not that bad...." Bambam said looking away.

Sunmi ran away to her room and slammed the door.

The next day

"goodmorning sunmi we have tea" Mark said knocking gentley

Sunmi opened the door revealing herself covered with a giant black blanket wrapped around her and a towel wrapped around her head with glasses. "I'll melt if i stay under the light for more then three seconds get out of my way!" Sunmi hurried away to the kitchen and suddenly the phone rang. It was the landlady!!! Jaebum answered. "yes yes of course ms landlady.....yes she is already a lady...yes leave everything to us." He hung up the phone and they all stared glared at each other. This just became deadly serious!!

No matter how ugly this situation gets we can only move forward!!

goodluck comrades!!

 

 

 

 

 

================================================

soooooooooooooooo did a very long update huh?? did u miss me??

how did you guys like this chapter??

this story is getting good!! hohohohoho 

comment and subscribe to motivate me hahahahaha

sorry ive been gone for so long!!! i love you guys!!!! <333333333333