A light in the dark

The Wallflower (got7 edition)

"i like you. Ever since the first grade."

"But i hate ugly girls!"

that happened two years ago. But it feels as if it were long ago.

 

 

i will be handing over my neice over to you 7 boys. If you boys can turn her into a beautiful young lady you can continue living here in the mansion for the next 3 years RENT FREE!!

The 7 boys read the note left to them by the landlady and entered the mansion. They stared happily almost drooling at the oppurtunity.

"I thought it was gonna be difficult getting the lanlady to agree but to think she would easily let us stay just to transform her neice this must be a dream." said the the foriegner from Hong Kong. 

"But will a girl our age know how to take care of the chores and cook for us?" 

The boy was smacked in the head with the note.

"yah how can u expect that when your already given the oppurtunity to live here rent free." said the boy with greyish hair.

The foreign boy rubbed his head and his teeth. The rest of the boys looked around in awe they could not believe they were gonna be able to live there rent free. The boys exited the house and walked around the garden. It was almost as big as the house if not bigger!!! They could get lost if they were'nt paying attention. They admired the maze and the roses when they suddenly heard a groaning sound. The boys all let out a shreak and were about to get the hell out of there until the boy with greyish hair stopped them and they turned. They turned to see a girl with her hair tangled and long covering her face as if she were from the grudge. She had a large long sleeve on despite the warm weather which had stains on it. A wierd floral pattern skirt that was ripped, mismatched socks, and cheap shoes with holes. 

"guys look shes a human!! a horribly dressed human!" Said the one who pouted while speaking.

Just then it all clicked. She was Sunmi there ticket to freeloading!!!

oh no are these my housemates?? there..there  SUCH BRIGHT PEOPLE!! my aunty is such a stupid woman!! she knows my housemates would be boys yet she still made me come!! there such radiant creatures if they get any closer i will melt for sure!!

The youngest one spoke first. "um please this way we'll show you to your room" Sunmi did not speak nor move. "yo did you not hear him?? and cut your bangs there bad for your vision." The foriegn one said in a demanding tone. "shut up!" i like my bangs the way they are, so mind your own business!!" The other boys just coward in the corner from her scary appearance. "why you little!! how dare you yell at me!! who do you think you are! 

if i cut my bangs wouldnt i be able to see them more?? i can just hide my face. now unlike the girls who care about how there face looks or there wardrobe looks i dont have to worry because i am ugly any way. i rather not be a woman yuck!! i like the way i am now! i wish they would just leave.

Just leave i like how i am! what can 7 radiant creatures do for me anyway!! GET LOST! 

The boys all hugged each other but the foreign one spoke up. "Listen here we are not radiant creatures we have names!! my name is Jackson wang mr. wild and y!! and these are my members of our little group GOT7. The youngest there is Yugeom,the greyish hair is Jaebum he's chic and y, the one over there is in charge of aegyo his name is JR. The red head is Mark he likes flipping, the cute shortie is Bambam, and the one that looks lost over there is Yongjae. So now you know our names so dont call us weird things!!" Sunmi walked away and went into the mansion. "I dont care what your names are or what you like doing just go away!!

Jackson looked stunned! She just ignored the whole introduction!! The boys new this was gonna be hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

so how was it so far??? mmmmm hope you like it

comment and subscribe!! muaaahhh!! <3