Chapter I

Spirited Away

"Oh no" the driver got out of his van. He ran towards the unconcious body that was lying on the floor with a puddle of her own own blood forming under her.

 

The other boys from his van came out as well. "Manager hyung! Let's bring her to the hospital!" On of the them said. The manager just nodded and dialled an ambulance. "Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, come with me to the hospital." the three nodded. All they have to do now is wait for the ambulance.

 

Soon, an ambulance came rushing towards their direction. "Quick! There goes the ambulance!" Suga said, pointing at it. The mabulance came to a stopsomewhere near them. Two male nurses got out, carrying a stretcher towards the unconcious body. They placed the body gently on the stretcher.

 

The ones left watched their manager with the three older hyungs going inside the ambulance. "Yah! Get back to the dorm guys! We will be back soon!" Jin yelled from the ambulance.

 

J-Hope, V, Jimin and Jungkook stared at the retreating ambulance. "Hyung, will she be okay?" Jimin asked J-Hope, worried for the girl. J-Hope sighed.

"I hope so" he replied.

"But what will happen to manager hyung?" V asked, worried as well.

"Idon't know." J-Hope sighed again. "Oh well, let's all get going." he said and walked off, followed by the other three.

 

[Jungkook's POV]

 

We were already walking towards the building of our dorm. I suddenly got worried of our manager-hyung. He's really a good man. I'm sure that he didn't mean the accident. But whether he meant it or not, I'm sure he'll still go to jail. How are we gonna be without him? 

 

, In the middle of my thoughts, I suddenly suddenly heard

 

In the middle of my thoughts, I suddenly heard something from behind. "Psst! Yah!" I turned around, there was no one around. Where did that come from? "Jimin hyung, did you hear that?" I asked. Hyung gave me a confused look. "Did I hear what?" he asked back.

"N-nevermind hyung." Maybe it's just my mind playing  with me.

 

We reached the door of our dorm. Hopie hyung entered the code for us and the door opened, revealing our dorm. I was about to follow my hyungs inside when I heard it again. "Psst! Yah! Over here!" the voice spoke again. I'm probably just hearing things, right?

"Jungkook-ah, gwenchana?" Jimin hyung asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

 

I looked at him in the eye and asked one more time. "Hyung, you really didn't hear that?" he made the same confused look again. "What are you saying Jungkook-ah?"

"There was someone calling....someone was..."

"Jungkook, you're just tired." V hyung commented, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "Let's just go in, shall we?" I sighed and nodded. Maybe it was really just that I'm tired. After all, it was a very long day.

 

*~*~*~*

 

I was getting ready for bed. Brushed my teeth and took a bath. The other hyungs are still outside the bedroom. It's either they're watching tv or just fooling around.

 

I laid down on my bed. Boy, it is the most comfortable thing ever. I glanced at my phone, it's alomost nine o'clock I placed my phine under my pillow and shifted to a comfortable position. I closed my eyes. It sure was a big day. Lots of things happened. I wonder how tomorrow will be.

 

After a few minutes, sleep was already dragging me to dreamland but it stopped when it suddenly got cold inside the room. I didn't remember turning the AC on though, nor open the windows. I just decided to ignore it and continue my journey to dreamland.

 

After a while, I suddenly don't feel like sleeping. I was sleepy but something is not right. I'm starting to feel as if someone is staring at me or watching me. It was getting uncomfortable.I didn't hear the door open. I didn't hear the hyungs enter but it feels like I'm not alone here.

 

I slowly opened my eyes. The next thing I knew is that I rose from my lying position in shock when I saw a girl lying beside me. She was even laughing. "H-how did you get here?!" W-who are you?!" I stammered. She only laughed more.

"You should have seen your face!"

 

She got off from my bed, still laughing. I stared at her in shock. Lots of questions flooded my mind. How did she get here without even making a single sound? How did she get on my bed without me having no idea? 

 

She was still laughing at me like a retarded hyena. She remained like that for the next few minutes while I stare at her in horror. She soon stopped abruptly when she's face-to-face with the mirror. She approached the mirror slowly, examining herself. I'm starting to think that she's crazy. 

 

[Heegi's POV]

 

I slowly approached the mirror in front of me and examined my face. I tried tilting my head from left to right, up and down. I have seen this face somewhere, I know I did but I can't remember when of how. I can't remember anything at all, in fact. Who am anyway?

 

I don't know when or how but the last thing I remember is that I was standing in front of a girl who was badly injured because she got involved in an accident. Blood was spurting out from her head, creating a puddle. It was a horrific scene that I do want to forget.

 

I have no idea why I was standing there nor do I remember anything about me. Not knowing what to do, I followed a group of four boys who were on their way to the dorm while the other three came with their, I believe manager? I heard them call him that. So yeah, the other three came with their manager to bring the injured girl to the hospital.

 

Meanwhile, I followed the other four. Well, I just thought that they might be able to help me so I tried calling for them but only of them snapped his head to my direction, but he looked somewhere else, as if looking for something. I thought he didn't see me so I tried again, and the same results came.

 

The thing is, how come only that guy heard me? But didn't see me? Even when I followed them inside their dorm. I'm sure my appearance was noticeable butno one gave attention. Weird. Everything is just confusing and weird.

 

I decided to follow taht to the bedroom. Yeah, I saw a lot. He brushed his teeth. He was even singing while he was brushing his teeth. He took a bath too but of course, I didn't even dare to check him while taking a bath. I may be forgetting a lot but I sure do remember that I'm not a ert. But damn, he can sing. I can't help but admire his voice though.

 

So that's how I got here. Inside this bedroom. With that guy, staring at me that I'm about to melt. Well, I understand him. If the same happens to me, I'd be shocked as well.

 

I'm still standing in front of the mirror, thinking of every single people I saw a while ago. I swear I really look like someone. "Y-you....you're that girl..." the boy spoke. I turned to him in confusion. "What are you trying to say?" I asked him. Maybe he knows something that can help me? He blinked a few times at me. "It can't be...." he whispered. I furrowed my brows.

"Tell me, what do you know?" I asked him one more time.

"Don't you remember anything?" he asked. I shook my head for a no.

"Not even your name?"

"No"

"Then, walk over here?" I walked towards him. He reached his hand out for me. "Try holding my hand." he said. I held my hand towards him. I wonder what he's up to.

 

To my surprise, my hand didn't make any contact to his hand. Instead, it faded as it went through his. We both widened our eyes. He immediately retreated his hand after what we did. Now, things got more complicated for me. "No....it can't be..." he gaped at me. I stared at him in confusion.

"Why?"

"Y-you....I saw you a while ago..." he said.

"Really? Where?!" I asked in curiosity. He knows something! Thank goodness.

"You're that girl that was crossing the road a while ago"

"Crossing the road?"

"But you weren't looking where you wre going so you got hit by our van." It took me for a few seconds for what he said to finally hit me. That girl that was on the ground, unconcious and bleeding. The one got hit by the van. Getting a job from the cafe. Moved here in Seoul recently. Everything makes sense now.....it was me. "Heegi..." I managed to whisper my name as I stared at the mirror. "Shin Heegi...it was me." But if I saw myself a while ago, bloody and unconcious then what does this make me?! Am I ghost?!

 

"Y-your manager! H-he hit...I was...." my voice started to shake as tears gathered in my eyes. "Am I dead? It can't be!" I began sobbing. It's just so unfair! Everything was turning out great for me then suddenly, I found out that I'm dead. And it's his manager's fault. "It's your manager's fault!" I pointed at him accusingly.

"What?! You were not looking where you were going! It was not his fault!" he defended.

"You....you don't understand..."

"No, it's you who doesn't understand! DOn't you know that because of your carelessness, you can bring my manager to jail!" I gaped at him. He has a point. It was my fault after all. If I was only watching where I was going then all of this wouldn't had happened. I should be sleeping on my bed right now, thinking about my job tomorrow and their manager was supposed to be resting right now.

 

I kneeled on the floor in defeat. "I...I'm so sorry..."  whispered. I was sobbing hard, this is too much to take in. "I'm so sorry...."

 

[3rd Person's POV]

 

Jungkook stared at Heegi. At first, he was boiling in anger but it all faded when she started crying and when she said sorry. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered once again. He softened inside. He suddenly felt that he wants to comfort Heegi until she stops crying.

 

He got off from his bed and approached the poor ghost. He kneeled in front of her. "Hey..." he whispered gently, trying to make his voice soothing. She didn't budge. "I'm sorry for shouting at you a while ago...." he apologized softly. Heegi stared at him, searching for sincerity. She found it quickly because he was being sincere. "I'm sure you never want any of this to happen." she nodded at him, still sobbing. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out tomorrow, okay?" he assured, smiling at her sincerely. She slowly smiled back at him and nodded. "Thank you.....

 


 Oh fahk, I managed to finish the first chapter. Wth. =)))))) Goodness. Even though it's summer vacation, I'm still getting busy because people keep requesting stories. Owell. Here's the first chapter for y'all. Anticipate the next one! Comment you thoughts below! Lovelots! - nekochii