Final

Please forget about Him

You were walking down at the mall with your hands tangled with xiumin. He was dragging you from one store to another. You both enter a hat shop. You spotted a couch and decided to sit down for awhile. Xiumin was choosing from a variety of hats with a smile oh his face. You felt guilt rushed through your body whenever you saw him smile. Whenever you two would go out, xiumin would do everything to make you smile. He would always cheer you up. You felt happy that you have someone like him but deep down inside you know very well that you don't deserve him.

"_____, what do you of think of this? Does is suit me?" He said while holding the black beanie on his head. You smiled at him and give him a thumbs up. You saw him sighed and he put down the beanie back. He held your hand and went a restaurant. 

 

The restaurant wasn't crowded maybe because it was already past lunch time. You ordered a plate of lasagna and the same thing goes for xiumin. You were waiting for your orders and there was an awkward silence between you two. 

"I had fun today" you smiled at him

"Reall? It dosen't show" he scoffed at you and you just sighed.

"You know what? I'm doing everything for you to forget about him and move on but guess what?" He looked at you

"What?" You whispered. "I always fail!" You were started when he shouted at you. The other customers were now looking at the both of you. Good thing it was only a few.

You felt tears building up in your eyes. "I'm sorry. You know how hard it is me for me to forget about him. We were together for whole 7 years and we we're together eversince middle school. He means so much to me and I love him. I just can't forget him easily. " you explained to him. You looked at him in the eyes and saw hurt, hatred and anger. He suddenly stood up and smashed his hands on the table. You were now frightened of his actions.

"HARD?! ______, It's been already 3 years since he left us. 3 years of me courting you all this time! 3 years of me helping you to forget about him! All this time, I'm trying to show you my feelings but you never cared! Now, that's hard for me! Seeing the girl that you love not paying attention to you at all!" I stared at him with wide eyes. I stood up and try to grab his arm but he yanked it away.

"When will you wake up and realize that's he's never coming back?" I heard him whispered before going to the exit. I stood there dumbfounded. I dragged my own feet and went home.

 

As soon as I reached home, I sat down on my bed and think of what happen today. I really felt sorry for him. I felt guilty for not returning his feeling back. But, I still can't forget about him. Him, as in, Suho. Yes, Suho he was the one who xiumin was talking about. Actually, Suho was my fiance but that single incident ruined everything. The day of our marriage. The day when he died.

 

~FLASHBACK TO THE WEDDING~

 

Eveything was perfect for this day. This is the day that I've been waiting for my whole life. From this day on, I will be with the person that I love the most. I smiled at myself when I saw that I was wearing a white dress. I only have 10 minutes left before the wedding starts. I keep on fumbling with my fingers. I'm so nervous yet at the same time happy. I keep myself calm and went to sit down.

"5 minutes left" I said to myself. I was checking myself at the mirror when xiumin suddenly burst in the room. He was panting heavily and his looks shocked and surprised. I tilted my head at him.

"______, S-suho h-he was....."

 

The next thing I know I was running around in the hospital like a crazy woman in a wedding dress. I went straight to the emergency room. I saw Suho's parents. I looked at them and they looked very worried. I saw the doctor went out and I immediately went up to him.

"How's he? Is he okay?" He shooked his head. "I'm sorry. He didn't make it" 

I fell to the floor and cried my heart out. He's dead, gone. I felt someone wrapped their arms around me. I looked up and it was xiumin. 

"It's ok. I'M STILL HERE" 

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

I can't help but to cry at that memory. Up to now, it stll hurts. I cried myself to sleep.

 

~1 YEAR LATER~

 

I was buying roses for Suho. I'd like to visit his grave today. I bought a dozen of roses. I went straight to his grave. I put the flowers above it. There were no one else beside me. His parents decided to make a private graveyard for him. I looked up the sky and smiled.

"You're up there aren't you?" I whispered

"Thank you for everything. I hope that you're very happy there. Don't worry about I'm now ok" I said as if he was just beside me. I stayed there for a moment before walking away. I took one glance before heading out.

" Now, it's my time to be happy" I said before leaving. 

 

It has been 1 year since I last saw xiumin. The last time I saw him was at the restaurant after that I never saw him. I wonder where he is now. Truth to be told, I miss him, I mean REALLY miss him. I was too stupidnot to realize that I need him. I was too depressed over suho's death that I never realize my feelings for him. Now, here I am wishing for him to go back. I decided to spend the rest of the day at the mall. I haven't been in the mall awhile now. I was taking a stroll when I saw the hat shop that xiumin and I went too. I went inside and looked for the hat the he last showed. I was disappointed to know that they don't have it already so I decided to take a look at other caps. I was in a middle of looking for some hats when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Are you looking for some hats for me?" I widened my eyes when I heard that voice. I turned around and saw xiumin standing behind me. A smile was formed on my face. I didn't waste any time and I quickly hugged him. I heard him chuckled. 

"I miss you so much" I said while I buried my head on his chest. He tilted my face up to look at him.

"I thought you don't want me" he pouted and I smiled

"I'm sorry if you have to wait for a long time. I realized that I need you so much. You were right from the start. I should have moved on and I'm glad that you were there for me" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I will always love you ______" he leaned in to kiss me. I immediately kiss him back when I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him hungrily and I felt smirk in the kissed. We had a little make-out session. It's a good thing that we're on the back side of the store at least no one can see us. We we're both panting hard when we broke the kiss. He leaned in so that our foreheads were touching. 

"How about couple hats?" He said while putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"I'd love that" I said while scooting closer to him as we both looked for couple hats.