What...?

Strange girl Win Handsome boy's heart

 Rimind of I was 8 years old 

   Have anyone believe me that I am a crazy girl on this world? I am a girl who likes horrible,likes fighting,likes eating and not a girl who lovely but the things that make me love myself is''I am not a girl who the same with everybody''. 
   
   One day,I suggest my dad to learns shoot the gun,shoot the arrow and Karate to  protect myself and that school almost have boys 99% and only a girl and she is me xD.The day that I start to learn shoot the gun is come,To be honest I really happy so much happy when I hand the gun at the first time.
Pang/Pang/Pang
''Pay attention girl!or Are you want to relax?It's good!'' the teacher told me to relax when he saw me are tired.
''Ok!'' Aissh....! I don't know why I can't shoot (hit the middle of target) to the goal that I want even a time ><. The target is in front of me but I can't shoot and I shooted to another's target ==' !!! Why???

 ''Can I sit too?'' when I just thought,have a boy walking to me and asked to me. Look at his attitude maybe rich's son (I'm a rich's daughter too :D).Pretty face,good looking if I guess maybe when he growing up he'll be handsome xD. 
''That!That's place! Why don't you go to sit??'' my attitude that no one have is....I'm a girl who never care about everyone feelings =='...just think and just say....maybe I shouldn't care and listen about them but they did on me LOL .
''I.................'' he speechlessed.
''Go! Or u can't walk??You need a wheels chair to help you?Huh??'' I naughty to him and he don't know about me so well ,yet.
''Hey!Don't be rude! I just want to sit with you!!! Why you mind me like that? I saw you poor at shoot the gun,You always shooted at my target and that why I just want to ask you , Your eyes have problem?'' he said to me TT.
''I'll go to check it!My eyes have problem or not! xD'' this words almost make this boy faint :D AHHHH!!! why I always like that? Why bad attitude always fall on me? >< .
''I just want to be your friend.'' he said 
''Sorry! I have a lot of friends,no need.Be somethings else then,aren't you?'' 
''So,what?''
''Boyfriend'' Ahhhhh!!! When I think about this my face always red.And I don't know what is boyfriend and love mean?? :3
''What??crazy!You know,What did you say?'' he widely eyes when he heard what I said.
''That's wrong? boyfriend is boyfriend hahaha.....:D Who dare you to said I'm crazy?? ==' You're so young xD.'' I said to him and laughing.
''I look! You young than me.''
''Ohh!Deal or No deal?''
''You asked me to be your boyfriend like that?And you also don't know what boyfriend mean,yet?Huh? And you're a girl also!'' when I think I feel ashamed but I still young so he shouldn't mind me.
''Ohh! because I'm a girl that why I can be your girlfriend :D.'' I always thought like that but now girl can love girl and boy can love boy too :3 .
''-_- ok!''
''If we ok...but we just meet and become a love couple,What should I do then?'' I asked him.
''Ermm! Do like this!'' he took off his necklace,he wrote something on it and he wore on me.
''What's this?''