Chapter 7

니 옆에 없을거야 (I wouldn't be by your side)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's because some people were not as sensitive as they thought they were.

-----

The party just ended. Taehyung drived Eunji and Hayoung back to Hayoung's house. Seokjin told Taehyung to take her home. Because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with Jimin.

Hayoung entered her house, and followed by Eunji. She decided to stay overnight, just to be there with her.

-----

They arrived to their dorm and Jimin rushed. He went to their practice room in the basement. 

*BAAK!* he punched the punching bag that located in the left side of the practice room. 

*BAAKKK!* he punched again and again. He didn't know the reason why. Hearing the noisy sound from the below floor, Seokjin rushed to the practice room. He saw Jimin was there. Being crazy and kept punching the bag.

"Jimin!!!" he called him. He ignored Seokjin and kept punching the bag. 

"Jimin!!!" he called twice and Jimin still ignored him. 

"YA!" Seokjin screamt to Jimin and made his way quickly to him. 

*BAAKKK!!!!* 

----

"Jungkook-ah. Call Jimin to come here." Hoseok ordered the maknae.

"Where is he, hyung?" 

"I don't know. Practice room maybe." he replied.

Jungkook walked down the stairs and found Seokjin screamt to Jimin. 

*BAAAAKKKK!*

"HYUNG!" Jungkook called them.

Seokjin didn't hear Jungkook. His face was so red. 

He's mad. He's mad because of Jimin. He didn't hate him. He's mad because Jimin broke her heart. He's not that selfish to be jealous with him. 

Seokjin grabbed Jimin's collar and tried to punch him again. 

"YA! STOP IT!" leader screamed and ran to them to stop the fight.

"What the hell?!" Namjoon separated them and asked them.

"Ya! Answer me!" Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's collar. Namjoon maybe younger than him by 2 years. But, he's a leader. He could not tolerate this kind of thing.

"You too! Answer me!" Namjoon's other hand grabbed Jimin's collar. 

Seokjin's face that looked so kind and calm turned red and he really looked angry.

"Ya! Ya! Namjoon, let's talk to them when they're cool down." Hoseok came to them.

"Let's go upstair Seokjin hyung." he added.

Yoongi and Jungkook came to Jimin. 

"What's wrong with both of you?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin didn't reply him with a word. He didn't give any expression. He felt that he was being a real jerk. He didn't scare of Seokjin nor he hated him for punching his face. He knew that he was stupid. He was so stupid that he didn't even know that he loved Hayoung. But, everything was too late.

He was getting back with Chorong. Just before the performance started.

-----

It was the next morning. Everything went back to normal. Seokjin was always the first one to wake up and Jimin followed. 

"Jimin-ah." he started to talk. They were both in the dining room and eating the breakfast that Seokjin cooked.

"Yes hyung?" Jimin replied and pretended that the last night was never happened. He took a gulp of the water.

"I'm sorry for punching your face." Seokjin apologized to him. He's indeed the eldest-hyung that would take any resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter