Chapter 3

니 옆에 없을거야 (I wouldn't be by your side)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Aish! Okay, I'll tell you..."

----

"But you really going to keep this as secret, right?" She stared at Seokjin and her face looked so serious.

"Why you look so serious?! Hahaha." Seokjin chuckled. He wanted Hayoung to loosen up a little bit.

"No, oppa. I think I need to tell you now. Actually, from a couple weeks ago, I started to like...." She paused.

"Jimin..." She continued. At the same time someone knocked Seokjin on the window. He instructed them to get out quickly.

"Hurry up, hyung! I'm so hungry." Jungkook knocked endlessly.

"Ehm. I think we should get out quickly. They need us." Seokjin awkwardly took the groceries and went out from the car. He felt...hurts. It looked obvious that Seokjin liked Hayoung. But, turned out, Hayoung only set her eyes to Jimin, but no to Seokjin. One sided love is hurt. We knew that.

Seokjin left Hayoung awkwardly and entered their dorm. Hayoung didn't really see his expression when she confessed that she liked Jimin. She's too nervous, because nobody had known about the crush she got on Jimin, before Seokjin. She went in to the dorm and suddenly Jimin showed up.

"What's wrong with Seokjin hyung?" He put his hands on the pocket on his pants.

"I don't know... Why??" She asked him.

"Nevermind then. Hayoung-ah! Let's go get some ice cream tomorrow!" He put his left hand on Hayoung's left shoulder and of course her cheeks were getting red and red. 

"O-okay! You'll treat me right?" She pretended that she wasn't too nervous to have jokes with Jimin. While truly she was.

"Call!" He squeaked.   ----

Hayoung went
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter