Chapter 1

니 옆에 없을거야 (I wouldn't be by your side)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seokjin oppa!" a girl named Song Hayoung showed up out of nowhere and made the boy jumped out from his seat.

"Geez Hayoung!" Seokjin schooled his face to hide the fact that his heart dropped. Not literally.

"Hahaha.. Our handsome oppa! What are you doing?" she peeked at the notebook in front of him and took it. "Woah?! Recipe book?? You should make me one of your signature dish. DISHES, I meant." she chuckled and give him back the book.

She took a chair and placed it besides his seat. It's close enough to make someone think that they're in a stage of trying to get closer with each other. But NO. They're best friends ever since her family moved to Seoul and so did his. It was 12 years ago. When the girl was 6 years old and the boy was 9 years old. Well, it's what the girl thought.

But, apparently, someone hated to see that sight.

'Ya, Taehyung! Where's the other??" he asked Taehyung and slowly walked further from the sight of the -best friend- couple. "They're coming. Let's go." Taehyung pulled his friend and entered the dance practice.

----

"5.....6.....7.....8....." Jeon Jungkook, the maknae led the dance practice today. They're Bangtan Boys or you can call BTS, they were a dance crew which have talents to sing and also rap. This crew started when they're in Junior High School, except Jungkook who was in Elementary School.

Bangtan Boys consisted of 7 members. Kim Namjoon, the leader, Kim Seokjin, the 'Mother', Min Yoongi the 'Father', Jung Hoseok, the 'Gag-Man', Park Jimin, the 'Abs', Kim Taehyung, the 'Weirdo', and last but not least, Jeon Jungkook, the 'Golden' maknae. When they started this crew, Seokjin introduced Hayoung to them, and since then, Hayoung became their unofficial manager. The one who charged in managing their wages after doing underground performances.

"Guys, isn't the choreo is too hard?" Seokjin said as he and Namjoon always got the beat wrong.

"NO HYUNG!" Jimin said harshly making the others looked at him weirdly at his sudden strong word to Seokjin.

"Ah, I mean, we should try harder performance, hyung. In order to beat others." He awkwardly walked to get the bottle of water which was next to Hayoung.

"What's wrong with you?" Hayoung asked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter