Casting Crew

WANTED: Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3.Casting Crew

Saying life for Kim Kai continues after that tragic event —which is by the way looking for Chanyeol's ex- is a big fat lie. A week have past and Chanyeol continues to bug Kai to help him. Chanyeol seems to like Kai's idea but according to Kai he needs sometime to call somebody for help.

 

Let's have a little back story on Kai's life

 

Insert sepia effects

 

Kai is the only son of the wealthy Kim family. He have a older sister named Hyoyeon. Originally Hyoyeon is the one who should inherit the family business but she ditched home and went to a dance school. After a year of hiding she went back home. Kai took her responsibility and took a business course in college where he met the person who is bugging him now —Park Chanyeol.

 

He and Chanyeol became good friends. Almost a step away from being lovers but they both agreed not to. After graduating he took some internship program and after a year or two he was appointed as the new CEO of KIM technologies.

 

"Kyungsoo" oh how he loves the way that name slides in his tongue "have you already called the person I asked you to call?"

 

"Yes sir. But he asked me what will he gain in helping you and what type of job will he do"

 

"Tell him I'll pay him twice his yearly salary" Poor Kai's wallet " And he'll just be a judge to some job opening"

 

When Kyungsoo heard the word "Job Opening" his ears perk up. He knows Luhan is now jobless for the nth time. Even tough his mind and his heart tells him not to he can't just let Baekhyun suffer.

 

"Can I recommend someone for that job?" Unsure on how his boss will answer. Kyungsoo prayed To the Gods and Goddesses above this is for Baekhyun. I have done something good today. Another ticket to heaven

 

"Sure tell me his name" Kyungsoo mentally sigh and thanks his grandmother for being so religious.

 

"He is Luhan he is-"

 

Kai froze when he heard the name. Unknown to Kyungsoo, Luhan and Kai were an item 2 years ago.  They started as buddy but then things moves forward and then They started dating but agreed not to continue it anymore since its just not working. He's okay working with Luhan but the thing is he knows Luhan's reputation when working. Heck he even knows Luhan almost burn the printing  shop besides his companies building

 

"Sir?" Kai was snapped out of his thoughts "I was saying if he can go to that job openning?"

 

If you are Kyungsoo's boss you would say no because Luhan is a walking disaster with a bold text written above he's head saying "I'LL DESTROY YOUR COMPANY" but because Kai is head-over-heels to kyungsoo what can he do?

 

"Of course he can. Tell him to go at the convention center at exactly 3 o'clock"

 

Kyungsoo mentally danced in victory. Another good deed he made. He immediately fished his phone and text Luhan

 

-----
To: Made in China

 

Luhan! (^-^)
----
From: Made in China

 

What is it?
---
To: Made in China

 

Meet me at the convention center neer my office at 3 no buts its a job opening
---
From: Made in China

 

I'll be there at 1

 

~(0=0)~

 

To say life is being a for Baekhyun is a understatement. You see his father works for a construction company. But because of the economic crisis they are forced to fire half of their workers including Baekhyun's father. His mother owns a small food stall but because his father is now jobless the money that is supposed to be used for the food stall ends up being their budget. And Baekhyun's younger brother,  Taehyun, is now entering college.

 

The only thing Baekhyun can do now is find a job and cry. Since being a model really doesn't help that much

 

"Are you crying B?" Luhan suddenly asmed after going to the grocery

 

"No luhan. I'm imitating a fountian" Baekhyun sobs louder "if only I have a good educational background"

 

"Well I have a good news" Luhan grins widely " we are going to a job opening."

 

"Luhan for the love of everything holy-"

 

"Calm your this is super safe. Kyungsoo's the one who offered this opening. That means the Kim technologies are the one who needs workers"

 

"Luhan" Baekhyun shakes his head "What they do there is create gadgets And some cyber stuffs I don't really give a two cents"

 

"Kyungsoo knows that. They don't need brainiacs now. Hmheck that place is like the mating grounds of nerds. They need someone capable of doing things outside the box" Luhan explained

 

"And by outside the box you mean..."

 

"I don't know. But who cares this is money dude!"

 

~(0=0)~

 

Chanyeol is now feeling nervous. He can't contact Sehun and Kai. For god's sake he only has one day left before his as poor as a rat. He told his mother that she will met his future spouse tomorrow. Using the word "spouse" because he isn't really sure on what gender they will hire today. Too deep on his thoughts he didn't see Sehun and Kai along with their "secret weapon" coming.

 

"Monkey!" Sehun snapped Chanyeol from his deeo thoughts "we are here now. And look who we brought "

 

Chanyeol looked from sehun's back and what he see shakes his world. "WHAT THE HELL! WHY DID YOU BRING KIM JONGDAE HERE?! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO BE AS POOR AS HELL? OH MY GOD. MY LIFE WHAT WILL I DO TO MY LIFE"

 

"I missed you to Chanyeol" Chen smilled widely showing his pearly white teeth under that mischiveous smile

 

"No offense but sometimes I want to set you on fire"

 

You might thought that Chanyeol is over reacting but we'll get to that later.

 

"Ugh I'm hearing voices again." Sehun whispered "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter