Broken Hearts

When Two Idols Fall in Love

“Kris!” Lay stood up surprised.

 

He didn’t understand why the friend was acting that way.

 

“Wow!” Jiyong exclaimed “Calm down, man!” he ordered.

 

But EXO’s leader didn’t mean to obey.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Kris?” CL asked shocked, not being able to stand up.

 

The boy finally left the grip of the other’s shirt and stared at the woman.

 

“You were about to answer my kiss while having a boyfriend” he laughed sarcastically, turning towards G-Dragon “Open your eyes because your girlfriend is such a cheater” he finished his phrase weakly, staring to walk towards his room.

 

Watching the whole scene, the blonde’s jaw touched the floor. She couldn’t believe he was saying something like that.

 

“Hold on!” she shouted angrily, putting a foot on the floor.

 

Kris stopped, his back still facing her.

 

“How can you affirm such a lie like this one?” she questioned completely out of control.

 

He sighed heavily.

 

“I’m just warning him” he replied, clearly hurt.

 

She felt some kind of pain and sadness on his voice and this touched her chest strongly.

 

Without saying anything else, he entered the bedroom and closed the door abruptly.

 

The people on the longue stood in silence. They didn’t know what to say after that happening.

 

“You and Kris… kissed each other?” Dara asked suddenly.

 

CL turned at her and sighed.

 

“Almost, Sandy, almost” she spoke weakly, sitting again on the couch.

 

Jiyong’s jaw fell on the floor.

 

“How can you do this?” he asked shocked.

 

She turned at him and smiled sadly.

 

“In fact, I don’t even know” she laughed dryly “But, when he started coming closer, I wasn’t able to stop, even if I could. This must mean something” she replied seriously, facing the ground.

 

Bom nodded, standing next to the friend.

 

“You must like him” she commented while patting her back.

 

The blonde couldn’t help but smile shyly.

 

“Maybe” she answered lowly, scared of her feelings.

 

CL had never been in a real relationship before. Of course she already made out with loads of boys but nothing special. People see her as ‘The Baddest Female’ but, honestly, she wasn’t that. She was a sweet, lovely, cute, friendly, funny and adorable woman who only wanted to be loved truly.

 

About Kris, she wasn’t sure. Her heart started beating crazily when around him but she had never associated this to something deeper than a simple friendship. But, after the almost kiss, she was sure that he wasn’t simply a friend to her.

 

“Oh no!” Chen yelled “You can’t do that to me!” he threw himself on the floor and started crying.

 

CL smiled kindly at the image of that boy.

 

“Come over here” she waved at him.

 

He stood up and ran towards her, jumping on her embrace. She hugged him tightly.

 

“I’m your future wife, forgot?” she whispered on his ear.

 

He nodded.

 

“Nothing can change that” the blonde kissed his cheek friendly.

 

Bom didn’t know why but her heart started paining with that view. A burning sensation grew inside her.

 

“You like a SM idol?” Taeyang asked, still not believing in what he had heard before.

 

CL sighed tiredly.

 

“Let’s not talk about that right now, okay?” she turned at him pleading.

 

The man nodded, understanding what she meant.

 

Just in time, the front door was opened.

 

Everybody stopped.

 

Sehun and Minzy were holding hands.

 

Sehun.

 

Minzy.

 

Holding.

 

Hands.

 

“I remember when I first watched Toy Story 2!” she spoke between her laughs “I wanted to be Jessie so badly!” 2NE1’s maknae reveled.

 

The boy nodded, his ice cream.

 

“Woody is my favorite sinc-“ he didn’t finish.

 

He froze at the spot of so many people on the house.

 

“What’s wrong?” the red haired turned around and, when she saw the same, she also paralyzed.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

And more silence.

 

Until…

 

“MINZY HAS A BOYFRIEND!” Seungri shouted.

 

Daesung slapped his forehead.

 

“Ani, ani, ani!” he walked towards the ‘couple’ “Anyone but not our innocent and pure maknae” he complained, grabbing the girl by the arm.

 

Minzy’s eyes grew wide.

 

“He is not my boyfriend!” she exclaimed shyly “And I’m not a pure or innocent. I’m more mature than Bom unni!” she tried to pull her member back.

 

Useless.

 

“Don’t ever repeat that!” TOP covered with the hand.

 

In a second to other, almost the whole BIGBANG was fighting over the red haired girl, who didn’t know what to do.

 

Sehun stared at them disappointed.

 

‘He is not my boyfriend!’ her words kept knocking on his head, hurting his chest.

 

That was so painful.

 

Suho approached him by behind and patted his back.

 

“Congratulations, man” he smiled friendly “She is very pretty” he winked playfully.

 

The maknae huffed nervously.

 

“As she said, I’m not her boyfriend” he muttered through greeted teeth, leaving towards the kitchen.

 

He thought nobody had heard what he said.

 

But he didn’t even know that a fragile girl did.

 

And tears started forming on her eyes.

 

❥❥

 

Kris pulled the blanket closer to himself. His mind couldn’t stop thinking about the occurred at the hospital. Unwittingly, a smile crept on his lips.

 

His thoughts were interrupted for knocks on his door.

 

“Go away” he exclaimed weakly, not feeling in his best mood.

 

The noise stopped for a while and the only thing he could do was sigh in relief.

 

Too early.

 

The object was opened and he saw a shade stepping in.

 

Judging by the beauty silhouette, he could guarantee that it wasn’t one of his mates.

 

But when the amazing perfume filled the room, he was sure about who it was.

 

“Kris?” CL called him lowly.

 

He didn’t bother in looking at her.

 

“What do you want?” he asked huskily.

 

She felt chills running down her spine.

 

Slowly, CL approached his bed and coughed awkwardly.

 

“Can we talk?” she questioned uncomfortably.

 

Kris shook his head.

 

“Don’t you see that I am sleeping?” he replied rudely.

 

For some reason, it hurt her badly.

 

Without thinking, she pulled his blanket and, quickly, lied down next to him.

 

The boy’s heart almost ripped his chest.

 

“Wh-at-are yo-u- doi-ng?” he stammered nervously.

 

The heat of her skin was touching the heat of his skin gently. What an amazing sensation, both thought.

 

“I am sleepy too” she mentioned casually, entering his embrace.

 

Kris blinked his eyes twice when her arms wrapped his waist.

 

Was that really happening?

 

“Go to your dor-“.

 

“I am okay here” she answered lowly, feeling her eyelids getting heavy “I am not dating Jiyong” she spoke suddenly “He is just my best friend” she assured before losing completely her conscious. 

 

❥❥

 

I've just realized that I can't stop writing, don't matter what is happening. I still ship ChaeKris with my life and I always will.

So, don't matter what happens, Kris will stay in EXO in this fiction.

BUT DON'T WORRY!!! Of course I'll mention the actual situation on the story.

And I hope you won't lose the next update because I'll change EVERYTHING! I'm so mad at SM that I'll also do another poster, just because their symbol is at the actual one xD

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 106 SUBSCRIBERS! I HOPE I CAN GET MORE BECAUSE I'M NOT GIVING UP AND I PROMISE THAT I'LL KEEP THIS GOING MORE AND MORE AND, WHEN IT'S OVER, I'LL START WRITING ANOTHER BECAUSE I WON'T EVER LEAVE YOU, MY AMAZING READERS. YOU ARE AWESOME, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL!!!

Sorry for the short update, I'm keeping more for the next... ;)

Please, comment, subscribe and, if you can, UPVOTE SO WE'LL BE AT THE HOME PAGE OF THE SITE!!!! 

~Fighting