Double Date

Double Date

Double Date

 

"Leo, are you busy this Friday?" You asked as you walked into the small room.

 

"No, I don't think I am. Why do you ask?" He replied his curiosity slightly peaked.

 

"A close friend of mine wanted to go on a double date and wouldn't take no for an answer…" you paused and looked up at him.”Is it okay with you?"

 

Leo furrowed his eyebrows for a moment and sighed when he saw your hopeful eyes. "Where will we be going?" He responded in a not so enthusiastic tone before cracking a small smile.

 

Walking over to the other side of the room where Leo was sitting on the bed, you loosely wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his cheek. "Thank you, she wants to surprise us." Leo smiled and encircled your waist, pulling you onto his lap.

 

"Well isn't that interesting. Have any ideas what she might be planning?"

 

"Not really, she's probably going to try and plan something big and special but procrastinate until the very last minute and it'll end up being something super simple."

 

"Simple is fine. I'd rather have that instead of something extravagant." 

 

You nodded and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. He turned over onto his side, dragging you down with him. A blush spread across your cheeks as he pushed a knee between your legs and pressed his body closer. "L-Leo," you chided. "My parents are in the room next door."

 

He chuckled, amusement clearly written in his eyes. "I have no ulterior motives… but you might," his tone playful as the pads of his fingers ghosted over your cheek and neck. Your blush darkened and you stuttered, struggling to find the right words. 

 

The door swung open and a teenage boy poked his head in. "Mom says dinner's ready… I hope you two weren't doing what I think you're doing."

 

You rolled your eyes and sat up. "We'll be right there." Leo chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and nuzzling your neck.

 

"You two are gross," your brother said as he turned to walk away.

 

"Don't talk, I've seen you do more with your girlfriend," you called after him. 

 

Leo chuckled once again, his hot breath hitting the skin on your neck, causing you to shiver ever so slightly. His hands slipped under your loose t-shirt, gently caressing your sides. He nipped at the junction where your neck met your shoulder, a faint red mark already forming. "Leo~" his name tumbling off your lips in a quite moan as your eyelids fluttered shut. Altogether his touch left you, forcing you back to reality. He was already out the door, laughing softly as he looked over your flushed face and labored breathing. "," you muttered under your breath as you got off the bed and walked towards the kitchen.

 

"You still love me anyway."

 

 

~Friday~

 

"Babe, are you ready?" Leo asked from the doorway.

 

Taking one last look in the mirror you turned towards your boyfriend and nodded. You both walked out of the apartment hand in hand to the park where you were supposed to be meeting your friend and her boyfriend. 

 

"Have you ever met him?" Leo asked casually while you both sat down on a nearby bench.

 

"I don't really know, she wouldn't tell me his name." Leo nodded and played with your fingers.

 

"Buddy~" your friend called out as she jogged over to where the two of you were sitting and gave you a big hug. "Thanks for coming out today, it's been a while since you came by."

 

You stood and hugged her back. "Yeah, it's been a while Britney. But I see you're looking well." You both let go and smiled brightly. "Britney, this is Taekwoon. Taekwoon, this is Britney. I hope you two get along well."

 

"It's nice to meet you Taekwoon."

 

"Please, call me Leo."

 

"So, where is this mysterious guy you're bringing?" You asked playfully.

 

"He should be here very soon. Don't worry, you two met before." 

 

Just then you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Yes… wait… Wilson? Is that really you?" You asked in disbelief.

 

"Yup, long time no see. How've you been?" He asked while giving you a quick hug.

 

Once you two pulled away Leo wrapped an arm around your waist while extending his hand towards Wilson. "Leo," he said shortly, barely showing any emotion. Wilson shook his hand and introduced himself.

 

"Let's all talk when we get to the place," Britney cut in while glancing at her phone. "We're going to be late and don't even think about asking me where because my lips are sealed."

 

You shot Wilson a questioning glance but he just shrugged. Leo watched your interactions with Wilson closely, not really liking how close you two seem to be.

 

As you all walked to this secret place Leo held you back a few steps and whispered, "Did you used to date him?" You smiled and shook your head. "Did you have feelings for him before?"

 

"Hey buddy why are you so far away? You two might get lost." Britney hooked her arm with yours and pulled you forward before you had a chance to answer Leo.

 

After a few minutes filled with chatter, mostly from Britney, you all made it to a cozy looking restaurant. You all ordered and talked away. Britney had bombarded you and Leo with questions nearly the entire time.

 

"So why did you decide to stay in Korea so suddenly?" Wilson asked you as he took a sip of water.

 

Leo gave you a questioning look, interested in the topic. You turned toward Leo and explained that for junior year of high school you were accepted to go to school in Seoul for   a year.

 

"Yeah and then on the day she was supposed to come back she never did," Britney leaned in closer in excitement. "Wilson and I were waiting at the airport for hours until I called your parents to make sure we were at the right gate. Why didn't you tell anyone you were going to stay with your aunt? Hurry and tell us buddy!"

 

"Umm it's pretty simple actually, I met someone real special and I didn't want to leave without giving things a try. Even though we didn't really know each other too well back then I just knew that I had to stay." A blush rose to your cheeks from the confession and you glanced at Leo to see his reaction. He was smiling ever so slightly and it made your heart flutter.

 

"Did things work out between you and this guy? Who was it?" Britney asked. Wilson shook his head and told her that Leo was the special guy. "Really? Did you know if Leo had feelings for you back then?" You shook your head and just waited for a wave of questions that Britney was sure to ask. "What? You didn't know? Then… then why would you stay? What if he had a girlfriend? What if things didn't work out? What if he didn't even like you at the time? You would've been miserable."

 

You sighed and smiled slightly. "I know that just deciding to stay in Seoul without having any reassurance might not have been the best idea. But even if there was a chance that Leo didn't return my feelings I probably would've just tried to stay happy or something."

 

Leo squeezed your hand slightly and quickly pressed his lips to your temple. Your cheeks reddened even further as you tried to cover your flustered face. He chuckled as he watched you squirm but you could see that his cheeks were slightly pink as well.

 

"Aww~ you guys are so cute! Leo, just propose already!" Britney said loudly which caused a few people to turn towards your table. You and Leo both ducked your heads and silently pleaded for her to stop making a fuss. "Oh come on, you've been dating long enough. Just settle down and put a ring on that finger already. I can just imagine it now; your kids would be so cute!"

 

"Wilson~" you whined. "Just get her to stop already, please."

 

He chuckled and nodded in your direction before turning to Britney and planting a kiss on her lips to shut her up. Both you and Leo turned away from them and cleared your throats as they continued the lip lock.

 

"Um… the park now?" She mumbled, still staring at her boyfriend. 

 

After paying the bill the four of you walked over to the park and stayed for awhile before heading home. Wilson and Britney headed toward the swings while you and Leo sat under the shade of a tree.

 

Leo held you close as he leaned his back against the tree. "Did you really stay just for me? Why would you do that if you didn't know what my feelings toward you were?" He spoke softly and caressed your arm.

 

"I felt that I just had to take the risk no matter how uncertain I was… I'm glad I did." Leo smiled and leaned in to gently press his lips against yours.

 

"I love you." He pressed his forehead against yours while cupping your face and  your cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. 

 

Your heart skipped a beat and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks as a shy smile crept up. You held onto his wrists as you whispered back, "I love you too."

 

 

 

 

Alrighty... I'm not the best at writing fluff so constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated ^ ^