We Weren't Ready

Jaja's Fanfic Recommendations

Link to Story - - - > http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215982/we-weren-t-ready-angst-mpreg-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo

 

Author

Sweet_Bitterness 

 

Pairings: 

 hunhan   taoris   baekyeol   kaisoo   

 

Description

It was an act of passion; one of feelings and emotions beyond that of anything physical. Amorous, as Kyungsoo would've called it, a connection with your partner as you're engulfed in intimacy. This, however, was not what Jongin saw it as. To him, it was nothing but an act of reaction; a spur of the moment as some call it. Selfish pleasure was all he was looking for during their 'studying', something every hormonal Junior in high school wanted.

Still, every unplanned action is followed by a consequence. They weren't ready for it. No one was ready for it. Not only was Jongin incapable of taking care of himself, he was also busy trying to find himself in the midst of all the drama and cliques. And Kyungsoo was in his most crucial year in high school, with school work taking up most of his time. Neither of them was ready for anything.

So how were they going to take care of the result of their reckless behavior?

 

My Thoughts

Now, whenever people first hear about Mpreg stories they think of the whole magical babies that random happen and are entirely accepted. This story is a refreshing take on it. It shows the development of the relationship between Jongin and Kyungsoo, the way that their relationship changes and how Kyungsoo finds himself believing that something’s seriously wrong with him. It's one of the best Kaisoo Mpreg stories out there, so I would recommend giving it a shot! No matter how strange it sounds!