Final

Gobaeg over Brownies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you go boys, an ice blended green tea for my baby cousin" you announced taking the drink off your tray as you placed it infront of Yugyeom. "Thanks noona" he smiled.

"A double chocolate chip frappe for the boy who has the same great taste as I do" you winked. "Thank you noona" Jungkook slightly blushed as he reached for his drink.

"And last but not least a strawberry smoothie for the Thailand cutie" you said. "Kab kun karb" Bambam chimed with his palms pressed together across his chest.

You chuckled before ruffling his hair affectionately. "Your welcome. Enjoy your drinks. I'll see you at home okay?" you said placing your hand on Yugyeom's shoulder whom in response squeezed your hand while nodding.

You smiled turning away to leave but before you could take a few more steps "Hyo Joo noona!" Jungkook blurted out your name. You faced him back tilting your head slightly "Yes kookie?"

"Err.. I was just... wondering if we could talk... just the two of us?" he nervously asked making both his friends to snicker before sipping their drinks simultaneously.

"Sure kookie" you smiled oblivious "My shift is almost up anyways, why don't you walk me out later" you suggested.

"Yea that would be great" he agreed kicking Bambam under the table for grinning his head off. "Alright then see you in a bit" you said turning away to walk towards to the counter.

"Hey mark?" you called out to the red head who was busy plating a piece of chicken pie to serve to a customer "Yea" he looked up.

"Could you tell Ailee that my shift is almost up so I'm going to go change and get ready" you said leaning onto the counter. "Will do" he saluted. "Thanks" you smiled leaving the counter.

You walked towards the employee lounge where all your belongings were. When you entered the room, you untied your apron around your waist. After turning in the combination on your locker, you changed out of your black polo t-shirt to a teal coloured sweater with printed penguins on it. Leaving your black skinny jeans in tact, you pull out your scrunchie from your hair letting your brown waves to fall upon your shoulders naturally. You reapplied your makeup with a slight blush and eyeliner before wearing peach coloured lipgloss across your lips. Satisfied after checking yourself in the mirror, you grabbed your navy blue coat and your bag before heading out from the lounge. You stopped infront of the counter once again to see Mark frosting up a batch a mini cupcakes this time.

"That looks really good Mark, any chance I can have a box of those?" you plead leaning onto the counter again. "Nope your bestfriend will kill me if I do. These are for the customer whom ordered two dozen of vanilla cupcakes just a mintue ago and wants them first thing tomorrow morning" he groaned.

"Buuut" Ailee chimed coming out from the back kitchen "You can have these instead. I got some leftovers from the back, they're a bit burnt but still edible. I hope you don't mind" she said holding onto a plate of moist chocolate brownies.

"Not at all!" you said picking one from the pile before biting onto it. "Great! Let me just box these up for you then" she said turning to the main table behind the counter where Mark was.

You hummed at the sweet taste in your mouth with your eyes closed. "Is it that good?" a voice asked behind you. Slightly startled you turned to face Jungkook grinning.

"Oh kookie! Here, you gotta taste this" you piped as you fed him with your right while your left hand cupped below his chin. Jungkook took a big bite of the brownie before he too hummed the same way as you did.

"Good right?" you asked wiping some crumbs off the corners of his lips with your thumb. He nodded and gave you a thumbs up. You chuckkled taking the last bite before finishing it off.

"Here you go Hyo Joo, oh hey you're kookie right?" Ailee asked noticing the younger boy as she placed the box of brownies on the counter.

"It's Jungkook actually. Jeon Jungkook" he corrected rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Apparently only I get to call him kookie" you smiled

"My bad" she raised her hand "So you're the dongsaeng that has the six pacs right?" she winked. "E-excuse me?" he stuttered his ears turning red. "Ailee!" you cried.

"Whaat? I just can't help but to notice when you showed me that picture of him and your cousin when they went to the beach last week" she reasoned innocently. "Maark! Your girlfriend is being y again" you called.

"I am not" she defended "Babe leave the kid alone, it's not like he's the only one who has 'em" Mark teased wrapping his arms around her waist causing her to blush.

"Well anyways" Aileee cleared "you better get going HyoJoo, you don't want to miss the bus again now do you?" she pointed out.

"True. We should probbably get going" you agreed taking the box of brownies off the counter top. "We?" Mark asked. "Kookie here is going to walk me out" you nodded touching Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow alright? Good night" you wished before pecking Ailee on the cheek and waved Mark g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter