Chapter 7

Oh Baby, You So Blind

JIYONG'S POV

Me and noona decided to go back to her house for her to have a rest. And the smile on my face was still wide as the cat's smile in the movie Alice in Wonderland. I kept thinking of the girl in the cab. The girl of my dreams. She's so beautiful. Totally prettier than any the other girls here.

It's the first time I saw her here. Could it be she just moved in here? Ohh, I wonder. I glanced at the clock and saw it was near ten in the morning already. I brought Bommie noona to her room then helped her to get in bed. 

"Noona. I'll go now, neh? Me, Cl and the others are gonna play ball. I'll see you later noona," I said smiling then kissed her forehead before standing up. When I'm about to open the door, I remembered something then turned to noona again, "And noona. I'm also gonna find my dream girl. Bye!" I waved and was about to leave but stopped when I heard her spoke.

"The girl of your dreams is in the Roasted Pig House," I heard her said. What? What is she talking about? I just shrugged and smiled then just decided to ignore it. I waved good bye at her for the last time then walked my way out. 

I was walking down the streets still thinking about that girl. Ohh, that girl, totally captured my heart. I can't wait to find her, "GD!!" I heard two voices yelled and called for me. That voices were familiar. I turned to find the voice. And I was right, it's Sol and Daesung with Minzy.

I ran to them. They were at the sitting at the chairs outside a nearby cafe, "Hey guys. I thought you're at the court already," I approached. 

"We were but we got hungry so we asked Minzy to treat us and she did!" Daesung said happily.

"Yah. Be thankful I'm kind or else you two will die in hunger," Minzy told the two while glaring at them.

The two just laughed at her then I remembered something that made me confused, "Hey hey. My Bom noona told me something before I left her," I told them that got their attention.

"Wait. Bom noona? She spoke?" Sol asked as if he can't believe what I said especially the part that my noona spoke after ten long months.

"Yeah. She even asked me this morning that we should have a walk at the park. Well, I didn't hesitate to go with her because after ten long months, she finally decided to go out and yeah she spoke," I said smiling.

"Well, that's good news right?" Daesung said happily.

I just nodded smiling then turned to Minzy, "So what did she say to you?" she asked curiously.

"Well, first I told her that I'm going to find the girl of my dreams. Then she repiled that the girls of my dreams was at the Roasted Pig House. I got confused because, who's in there? Boys and pigs, right? There's no girl," I explained to them.

"Dude! You forgot the only girl there!" Sol said.

"Who?"

"CL!" Sol and Daesung said in unison.

"Yeah. But the girl I'm talking about was the one I had my first slow motion moment with-"

"Maybe you and CL had a slow motion moment before. And you just didn't tell us about it-"

"Well, there's this-"

"Guys! I'll go ahead! Bye!" Minzy said in one go and seems like she's in a hurry. We just nodded then she ran as fast as she could.

"What happened to her?" Daesung asked.

I just shrugged then continued what I was saying, "As I was saying. Me and CL never had a slow motion moment to begin with so I conclude that she's not my dream girl. And you know what, I saw a girl this morning. She's really beautiful! She's my first slow motion moment!"

"Woah. Congrats bro! You finally had one," Sol said then patted my shoulder.

"Thanks man. I'm eager to find her," I told them and smiled, "But now. Let's go to CL's house. We're gonna play ball, right?" they just nodded then we started walking our way.

When we arrived there, Bom noona was right! She is in here. Oh my gosh. Uncle Soo-hyuk introduced her to me. When I spoke, I stuttered. The great Kwon Jiyong, the girl magnet, the heartbreaker stuttered in front of a girl for the first time. 

I didn't notice that I was staring at her until she pulled me to their garden then there we started talking to each other non-stop. I felt like we're being watched. I turned my head then I saw CL staring at us with a blank expression. 

Knowing her for so long, I can see in her eyes there's sadness. There's hurt. She turned around and avoided my gaze. What's with her? Oh well, I just shrugged then returned back to Taeyeon who was still talking with a smile.

"So me and Chaerin were really close because we grew together here. Me and my mom just moved to Seoul because she works there," she said.

"So, you are here the whole summer?"

"Yes! Well, maybe after a month, I have to go to Daegu to visit my other relatives there because my mom asked me to."

"So we can hang out in one mon-"

"No. I'll return here after atleast two weeks of staying there. And we can hang out as long as we want to."

"Really? So can I ask you out tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Sure."

Oh. My. Gosh. Kwon Jiyong. You're really fast! Well, you all know my motto, it's all or nothing. She continued smiling as we stared at each other. Those smiles, feels like heaven, I can die now. I like her.