Chapter 5

Oh Baby, You So Blind

CHAERIN'S POV

"You know what? You should be entitled as the DENIAL QUEEN NOT THE ROASTED PIG QUEEN," Minzy said as I finished telling her the talk me and Jiyong had three months ago. And that got me mad a little.

"What?! Denial Queen?! Roasted Pig Queen?! What kind of titles are that?!" I asked her half shouting. 

Minzy covered her ears acting like it were defected from my shouting, "Hey. Calm down. I'm only joking, okay? But the Denial Queen really suits you well," she said smiling and patting my shoulder.

"And why is that?"

"Because you denied your feelings for Jiyong. You should've confessed it right away when he asked you about it. You should've tell him the tru-"

"Wait! Confess? Feelings? For him? Look, I don't have any of those, alright? So stop asking me about it. Enough already. You won't get anything from me."

Minzy sighed and finally gave up from bugging me, "Okay. Alright. I'm sorry, okay? I'll leave you for now. I'll just finished this hot oil treatment in my hair," she said then kissed my cheek before leaving. 

Aish.. Now I lied to my bestest friend too. Sigh. I'm sorry Minzy. But I don't want this feelings to grow. I know you're just going to push me and tell me to develop this feelings for him. 

I don't want to make this best-friend-relationship between me and Jiyong to get complicated. 

-------------------------

JIYONG'S POV

"Finally noona! You've decided to go out. It's been... September october november december january february march april may june," I told her as I counted the months with my fingers that she had been staying just inside her room, "10 months noona! 10 months since the last time you've gone outside."

I talked to my Bom noona happily but seems like she wasn't istening and not talking. As usual. Bom nonna was Dara nonna's sister. They were my cousins. I really owe them my life. If it wasn't for them, I'm not who I am right now.

They were the ones who took good care of me when my parents died from a car accident. They both had a husband. Dara nonna's married to Donghae hyung. I hate that hyung of mine so much. He cheated on my lovely noona. 

Bom noona's husband was Seunghyun hyung. He's my favorite hyung. But he really got angry towards noona when noona got miscarriage it is halfly because of me. I was so stubborn that time that caused noona to lose their child. Because of that, hyung left noona ten months ago because of frustration in losing their child. 

I apologized to hyung but he ignored it because his mind was filled with anger back there. Bom noona just let him be and go somewhere else to clear his mind. No one knows where he is right now. 

Since the day hyung left, noona didn't leave her bedroom and don't talk too much anymore. And she never got back to their salon and style people like she always want. Hyung promised noona that he'll come back someday. When the time that he moved on has come. 

He also promised noona that he'll never love someone else while he was away. That hyung of mine was scary when he got angry but he's so loyal and very loving man when it comes to my Bom noona that made him my favorite hyung. 

I am really lucky to have them as my noonas because they own a salon where all the girls that I dumped went whenever they were broken because of me. 

Dara noona always complains about it because it causes the salon to lose two thousand won and so every month because she doesn't allow them to pay for their treatments as a payback from me, us for breaking their hearts.

Sometimes I feel sorry and guilty for what I am doing in my life that made them involved in some ways. But then, they were so understanding that lessens the guilt I am feeling. 

Me and noona sat on a bench in the park we are in. I was telling her funny stories about me and CL. I know that this time she was listening because she was smiling. And I really felt happy deep inside because this is the first time I've seen my noona smile again.

I tuned my head to check my surroundings and suddenly everything turned to be in slow motion as something or rather someone caught my eyes. 

She was getting out of the cab slowly - in my eyes - the wind was blowing that made her long brown curly hair fly with the wind. Everything around me disappeared as she looked at me and she smiled slowly. My eyes only see her. 

She turned around slowly - still in my eyes - then hopped back in the cab. The cab moved fast but in my eyes everything turned to be in slow motion. When the cab was out of my sight, I turned around to my noona then hugged her by surprise.

"Noona! Noona! Oh my gosh! I had my slow motion moment! For the first time!" I told her cheerfully while still hugging her. She looked at me with confusion. But I just continued smiling cheekily while hugging her. 

"OMG! Noona! Slow motion moments were really true!" 

I gotta find that girl, my dream girl.