Stay With Me Til The Morning Sun

Stay With Me Til The Morning Sun

    Times like these are moments where Kyungsoo wishes that it would stop. Hopelessly blinded by the bind of love that numbs his whole being. He watches the blanket as it rises and falls, the heavy breathing of the man under giving him comfort and the sense of protection that he learned to accustom himself with years ago. He felt guarded by the arms that wrapped around his waist, the other man’s fingers brushing across his hipbone causing him to squeal in the most adorable way (Jongin thinks the little noises that Kyungsoo makes are what he lives for sometime). Kyungsoo kicks the younger under the sheets as Jongin went from subtle touches to peppering the older male with kisses on his neck. 
“Jongin, stop! It tickles!” Kyungsoo manages to say in between his laughters, shooing his boyfriend away with a flick of his finger to his head.
“Hyung!” Jongin whines, rubbing the affected skin exaggeratedly, and closing his eyes as if he was about to cry. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at the taller, puffing the hair on his forehead away. “It really hurts, hyung!” Jongin exclaimed, eyes bugging out to emphasize. The corners of Kyungsoo’s lips quivered, chuckling quietly at his dumb of a boyfriend. But he plays along anyway.
“Poor baby, does it now?” Kyungsoo coos at Jongin, placing his hand on the other’s forehead. Jongin nods, his bottom lip sticking out, pouting cutely. 
“Here let me just..” Kyungsoo leaned in with his puckered lips inching towards the younger’s forehead but only a loud slap colliding with delicate skin occurs. Kyungsoo surrenders on the bed cackling loudly as Jongin fell on his back who was completely out of it. 
“You evil little!” Jongin launches himself on top of the older as Kyungsoo was still pointing fingers at the embarrassingly red spot on his forehead. Jongin grabs his arms, holding them against the soft cushion. The shorter’s body was trapped beneath the grip of the younger male and knowing Jongin wasn’t going to let him go so easily, he let his eyes fall on the lips of the younger and focuses his attention there instead. Everything about Jongin is perfect, Kyungsoo thinks. From the way his black hair fans across his face to the way his smile flashes pearly white teeth. Kyungsoo would be constantly lost in those smiles, and every beat of his heart would ache to be swept away by Jongin. 
“Why are you looking at me like that, sweetheart?” Jongin eyes the older suspiciously and Kyungsoo just stares at him dreamily. 
“Nothing, I just really really really like you. That’s all.” Kyungsoo giggles, bringing Jongin down to press a chaste kiss on the corner of his lips. 
“Oh?” Jongin gasps, secretly loving the affection he was receiving. Kyungsoo isn’t the type to initiate and Jongin would always be the one who would do it first. He doesn’t mind though, he loves to spoil and overdose Kyungsoo with his love and devotion. What can he say? He’s too much in love to neglect Kyungsoo what he deserves most, love. 
“Mhm, you smell good.” Kyungsoo hums as he run his fingers through dark locks, and Jongin moans in complete bliss. This is how they would spend their every morning, wrapped in each other’s arms lazily. Kisses are filled with the promise of infinity, and the words that rolls off their tongue meaning more than just its few syllables. Simple but perfect as they would say.