priceless

Maybe we're not so different

You'll be the reason, I'll be uneven
You've got me on the edge to jump for you
You'll be my fire,
Call me a liar
We'll make mistakes the way we always do

"Priceless" - Mayday Parade


Hyoyeon stood in front of the mirror reciting what she would say to Yuri and Taeyang when she confronted them. That is- if she wanted to.

“Aish!” she ran to her bed and threw herself on it. Looking up at the ceiling she tried to imagine herself winning this small self-proclaimed battle, but no matter how hard she tried-nothing.

Looking at her clock she realized it was already midnight. If she slept now she could get to rehearsals, but that's if she wanted to. Even if she didn’t get to be in the main dance, she’d rather be part of it as strong person and not a quitter.

“I should go.” she told herself. 

Her phone rang and she stood up so quickly it made her dizzy. “Aigoo, who could it be this late?” she clutched her head and answered her phone. 

“Yoboseoyo?”

“Hyoyeon-ah?”

She looked at the screen and saw Jong-Suk's name on the caller ID. “Yah, do you know how late it is?”

“Yes and clearly you do too.” He laughed.

She couldn’t help but smile and lay back down. “So what do you want? Did you just call to check up on my bedtime or something?”

“No, I didn’t know you even had one? Once a kid, always a kid.”

“I’m hanging up-“

“Okay, sorry. Forgive me, I'm just trying to see how you’re doing. I'm for being a bad friend. Annye-“

“No I’m sorry,” She tugged on her ponytail, loosening it up in the process.  “I've had a lot on my mind. But I'm glad you called, what's up?”

It was silent on the other side and she called out his name.

“Did you hear?” he finally said. 

“Hear what?”

“About Yuri and Taeyang.”

Her heart sped up at the mention of their names. Why was he doing this to her? “No.” she sighed. “I'm not exactly talking them at the moment.”

“Taeyang rejected Yuri.”

Hyoyeon sat up quickly. “Bwo?! Wae~?”

“I don’t know. I heard it from Jessica. Yuri told her about it, I guess she's a mess.”

“Poor Yuri,” she whispered. 

Now she definitely was not going to say anything to her. She didn't want to cause more heartache to her sister. Yes, Yuri was still her sister no matter how she treated her. Sisters don’t abandon each other. Not for a man, not for anything in the world.


Jiyong watched as his childhood friend paced around in the sound booth back and forth. He was troubled about Hyoyeon that much he knew.

“You’ll wear out the carpet at the rate you're going.” He spoke through the mic.

Taeyang looked up at the clock. He had been doing this for 30 minutes. He sighed and sat down on the couch and motioned for Jiyong. 

Jiyong took off his headphones and walked into the small soundbooth. Before he could say anything Taeyang beat him to it.

“I’m going to see Hyoyeon tomorrow.”


A/N: I’m sorry I have been procrastinating a lot on this story and have been working on other things. But I was just lost and I started college. Everything has been a mess. Sadly, I’ve written this chapter at least 20 times. I actually counted.

Anyway, I hope this will fuel your interest again and honestly. I feel inspired now so I will give my best.

With love,

Kira503