Chapter Three

You're My Style

 

Ever since Yifan was in middle school he thought being in a relationship dumb. “We are only thirteen years old. Why do you need to like someone or date any one?” He would tell his friends when they would talk about the latest couples in their middle school. He went through all of middle focusing on his school work and cooking.

There were many girls (and boys) who liked him and wanted to date him, but when they got the courage to confess to him he turn them down with a simple “no.” But that didn’t stop all of them from liking him. They all just fell for him more. They all thought that he was going to change his mind once he got into high school and well, he did, but he didn’t want to date them. He wanted . He is a teenage boy with hormones off the charts.

When Yifan first started his freshman year, he realized that all these boys and girls were never going to leave him alone. So he thought might as well and play with them, since they seem like they would do whatever he wanted. He began to act more flirtatious with them and even kiss some of them on the cheek in the middle of the hall way. That made many more students fall for him. And that also made some of the upper classmen hate him with a fiery passion. He was stealing all the fish in the sea!

Yifan acted like that for the rest of his freshman year and for his whole sophomore year. He didn’t care for all of his partners. He didn’t care that they came begging and crying to him the next day to take them back. He would look at them for a bit them smirk. “Sorry, but I don’t things twice.”

Yup, he would have with them and dump them the next day. He was an . He only wanted and when he got it, he didn’t care what happened to the other person. He was cruel, but that didn’t stop all the boys and girls falling for him.

Don’t get him wrong, he still had his sweet side, but he only showed that side to his friends and family. He did feel bad after dumping them and seeing the tears of his ex’s. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but he had nothing better to do. Might as well and play with some hearts and break them.

However, all that changed with his started his junior year.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yifan was walking down the hallway to go back to class when someone bumped into him. Whatever that someone was holding fell out of their hands and went all over the floor. With a deep sigh Yifan bent down to pick up the items.

“I’m so sorry!” He heard them apologize.

He ignored them and continued to pick up the papers. After he gathered them all he stood up straight to face the person and something happened to him that has never, ever happened to him before.

He froze.

The person in front of him has to be the most beautiful person he has ever seen. They are no words Yifan can use to describe how beautiful they are. They are just, wow. Large brown eyes, pale, almost white skin, round chubby cheeks, plump pink lips, smaller slender frame; they are just perfect.

“Thank you so much.” They said to him giving him a smile that sent his heart racing.

Yifan didn’t say anything and dumbly handed them the papers.

They got the papers and straighten the out then held them close to their chest. “Thank you so much again. If I lost these I’d be in big trouble.” They are stared up at him with those large eyes.

Still, Yifan did not say anything and just stared at them.

“Well, I better get going. Thank you so much again.” They gave him that heart racing smile and took off leaving the frozen Yifan in the middle of the hallway.

Later Yifan found out who that person was. Kim Junmyeon, the junior class president.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“So, how are you going to get Junmyeon?” Zitao asked Yifan the next day at school.

Yifan shrugged. “I don’t know, but I got this.” He said confidently.

Chanyeol raised any eyebrow. “Well, you better act quick, ‘cause word on campus that Lee Hongbin has the hot’s for our class president.”

Yifan eyes widen. “What?”

Jongup nodded his head. “Yup, I heard from Sanghyuk that he likes him and is going to ask him out, but doesn’t know when.”

“Better get your game on Mr. Kris the Heartbreaker.” Yixing said smirking a little.

Yifan nodded his head, “I need to go. I need to find out what Junmyeon’s classes are.” He said waving at his friends as he makes his way down the hall.

As Yifan was no longer in sight all of them broke down laughing. “OMG, did you see his face?” Zitao laughed.

“I know, oh my God.” Jongup said wiping his tears away.

Chanyeol snickered, “That idiot, Hongbin is dating Sanghyuk.”

Yixing smiled.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yifan didn’t think he was ever going to be a stalker, he has had a couple and they freaked him out; but here he is standing behind the stairs to have a good view of Junmyeon. He can’t believe he is doing this, he never thought he was ever going to do this. He never thought his feelings for Junmyeon were these strong. It had only been a few weeks since he started liking Junmyeon, but it feels like he has liked since his freshmen year.

Junmyeon is standing by his locker talking to his friend Kim Minseok, the vice president of the student council. Junmyeon is laughing at something the elder said and Yifan doesn’t like it one bit. He is the one who should make Junmyeon laugh like that. He is supposed to be telling him dumb cheesy jokes and see those adorable cheeks scrunch up.

He huffs in annoyance, he needs to get rid of Minseok for he can have some alone time with Junmyeon. He takes out his phone from his pocket and sends a text to someone he knows will get Minseok away from his Junnie. Yes, his Junnie.

To: Luhan

Dude, I see Minseok, he is by the stairs in the K wing.

He only has to wait a few seconds before he phone goes off.

From: Luhan

Thanks man! I’ll be there is a bit to see my Minnie! Thanks you Fannie!

Yifan smirks; he knows how much Luhan likes Minseok and how much Minseok hates Luhan. One glance at Luhan and Minseok will be out of there by the speed of light.

Just as he predicted Luhan walked—more like ran—up the hallway passing Yifan. Minseok saw him and gave Junmyeon a quick smile before taking off. Yifan cringed at the high pitched yelled of Luhan, “Minnie! Wait for me!”

Junmyeon smiled at scene then went back to packing his backpack. Yifan smiled in triumph then made mental note to thank Luhan later (once he and Junmyeon get together). The shorter—and adorable—male was placing some things in his locker when Yifan decided to make his move. He strolled over to where Junmyeon was standing and stood right behind the open locker door. His Junnie mustn’t have seen him because he just continued to placing things in his locker. Damn, he must carry a lot of things in his pack back. Once we get together, he won’t have to left up a finger.

As Yifan was daydreaming about carry all of Junmyeon things, the smaller male closed his locker door and jumped when he saw Yifan. Confusion covers his pretty face as he saw the Chinese male grin like an idiot. He smiled though; he looks cute when he grins. Junmyeon blushes at his thought.

He cleared his throat trying to gain Yifan’s attention. It works and Yifan jumps a little blushing in embarrassment. Junmyeon giggled and Yifan smirked, I got this.

“Hello Kris,” Junmyeon greeted him.

Yifan frowned; he thought Junmyeon called people by their real names and instead of their nicknames. He quickly let that thought go and greeted him back. “Hello Junmyeon,” He smiled.

“What brings you here Kris, shouldn’t you be in class?” Junmyeon asked, putting on his back pack.

“Shouldn’t you be in class Mr. President?” Yifan shoots back.

Junmyeon chuckled, “You are right Mr. Heartbreaker.” Yifan feels his heart shatter, Junmyeon knows about him being a play boy. Of course he would know. He is the class president for Christ sake! “The student council is going to have meeting in about fifteen minutes and my teacher let me out for I can make it one time.”

“Oh, that’s cool, I guess.” Yifan shrugged.

Junmyeon laughed, “I answer your question, why don’t you answer mine. Why are you not in class?”

“I don’t feel like going.” Yifan replied.

Junmyeon nodded, “I wish I had the confidence to skip like you do.” He sighed.

Yifan raised an eyebrow. “You want to skip class?” He asked. Did the class president just say that? Junmyeon is known for being on time for all this classes and never missing class.

The smaller male eyes widen realizing what he just said. “N-No! I-I—No!” He stuttered, his cheeks flushing a bright red.

Yifan chuckled, “Who would have thought that Mr. President wants to be rebellious once in a while.” He snickered.

“No! That is no what I meant! Now, if you wou—Kris what are you doing?!” Junmyeon shouted as Yifan grabbed his wrist and began to drag him.

“We are skipping Mr. President.” He smirked over his shoulder.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Junmyeon and Yifan were on the rooftop of the school and Yifan was trying to stop himself from cooing at Junmyeon who is staring at the distance with wide excited eyes.

After a few failed attempts of trying to break free of Yifan’s strong grip, Junmyeon just decided to let the Chinese male drag him wherever he wanted. He thought that Yifan was going to take him somewhere outside of the school, but, no he didn’t. He took him to the rooftop. He knew that the school had a rooftop, but no one ever went up there, not even the janitors. They said it was such a mess that it would take forever to clean it up, so the principal decided to close down access to the rooftop.

However, when he and Yifan walked onto it, it didn’t look like anything what the janitors described it. It was clean, like, very clean. There wasn’t much on it, but it still looked nice and the view was beautiful.

“How did you get access to it? It has been closed down since we were freshmen.” Junmyeon asked in awe.

“I dated the principal’s daughter at the beginning of the second semester of freshmen year. I asked her for the key and she gave it to me the next day.” Yifan answered taking seat on a chair and setting his back pack down on the table next to it.

Junmyeon nodded then went to join Yifan. He set his ten pound back pack on the floor and turned to Yifan’s direction. “How did you get this all cleaned out?” He asked looking around.

“Well, it was about a few days after she gave me the key. I asked my friends to stay after school and help me. It took us about a week, but we got it done. This is where we hang out when we skip classes.”

Junmyeon hummed, “Your friends, Park Chanyeol, Huang Zitao, Zhang Yixing, and Moon Jongup?”

Yifan nodded, “Yup.” He sat there and then froze, how does Junmyeon know his friends names? “How did you what their names were?” He asked, hoping that Junmyeon has taken an interest in him and looked him up.

Junmyeon bit his lower lip, “Well, I am the president of the junior class, so it is my job to know everyone in the class.” He shifted nervously in his seat.

Yifan eyed the smaller, I think he is lying. I think I might have a chance. He smiled at the thought of Junmyeon liking him back. What he said is true, but the president of the senior class doesn’t know everyone’s name. Himchan es all the time because Song Jieun, the senior class president, doesn’t know his name. “That should ing know who the I am! I’m Kim ing Himchan!”

“Right,” Yifan snorted.

“It’s true!” Junmyeon protested.

“Whatever you say,” Yifan . Junmyeon pouted and he wanted to die. Junmyeon is going to be the death of him.

Junmyeon leaned back on his seat. This is the most he has ever relaxed in the longest time. School takes up so much of his time; he rarely has time to sleep. His parents tell him every day not to get involved with every single thing the school does, but he wants to get into a good university and they love it when you are involved with school activities. “Thank you,” He whispers, closing his eyes enjoying the nice cool breeze.

Yifan chuckled, “For what?”

“Well,” Junmyeon began opening his eyes and leaning forward on his seat to face Yifan. “For making me relax. You know, I haven’t relaxed this much since I was in middle school. It’s nice to just skip something and sit back and be at ease. I’m glad you dragged me here. Your grip was strong, but it was warm. That is why I like you.” He blushes realizing what he said.

Yifan’s eyes widen, “Y-You l-like me?”

Junmyeon softy nodded, “Y-Yeah.”

“Like, like, like. Or just like?” Yifan eagerly asked.

“Like, like,” Junmyeon blushed harder.

Yifan smiled, “For how long?”

“Since freshmen year, I saw you a lot and got to know about you because everyone was crazy over this guy “Kris.” I didn’t know who they were talking about, but then I walked by you and girls were going crazy over you. At first I thought you were some sort of jerk because of what you did. However, I saw the way you acted with your friends and I found myself liking you. I even looked up your file in student records. But I knew you’d never like me, so I just liked you from afar. But when I was walking passed your friends during lunch—you were not there—I heard them talking about this list of people who would be perfect for you. I heard some of the names and I was hoping my name was on it, but I couldn’t hear anything after I got father away. Then the next day I walked by you and your friends during lunch and I heard my name. I left before you said anything else. I got to nervous.” By the time Junmyeon was done it was a wreck. He was biting his lower lip, he broke out in cold sweat, he was about to go crazy.

Yifan sat there as Junmyeon confessed to him. He can’t believe Junmyeon likes him too and for that long! “Do you want to know what I said?” He asked him after a moment, staring right into his brown eyes.

Junmyeon nodded.

“Yeah, Kim Junmyeon, you’re my style.”

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Yifan stop!” Junmyeon shouted struggling in his boyfriends hold.

“No,” Yifan stubbornly said, wrapping his arms around Junmyeon waist, burying his face in his hair, sniffling the sweet smell of cinnamon.

Junmyeon rolled his eyes, sighing in defeat. “Whatever.”

Everyone laughed at the couple who were bickering. Yifan and his friends decided to have a couples night out and went to the diner they always go to.

After they both confessed to each other they went on a date after leaving the roof top. They didn’t go anywhere special just a café nearby and went to walk in the park afterwards. Yifan walked Junmyeon home since he has to be home before six. They awkwardly stood there on Junmyeon front steps. Before Yifan could do anything, Junmyeon got on his tip toes to give Yifan a soft quick kiss on the lips. Junmyeon ran inside his house before Yifan could react. Yifan walked home with a smile on his lips, he couldn’t wait to go to school the next day.

When Yifan got to school he saw Junmyeon walking a long side Minseok. He didn’t shout out the smaller male’s name, he just ran over to him, took his hand into his and gave it a kiss. Junmyeon blushed, but tighten his hold. Yifan’s friends didn’t tease the new couple at lunch, but congratulated them and welcomed Junmyeon into their group.

Once they were all done eating, each couple talked amongst each other about random things. Yifan placed kisses all over Junmyeon face before deeply kissing his lips. After they pulled apart, Junmyeon was blushing, but had a smile on his face. He then leaned his forehead on Yifan’s and whispered,

“Wu Yifan, you’re my style.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note: After so freaking long we are done! I’m so sorry that this took forever to end and that the ending , but I really wanted to finish this. Even though the ending could have been so much better, I still like it. I didn’t want to get into too much detail about their relationship, since that would have taken me forever to finish. I’m sad that it is over, but then again I am happy for I can complete more stories! Thank you all for sticking through all of this! I love you all!