Chapter One

You're My Style

 

“Okay, operation: get Yifan a lover is now in progress.” Park Chanyeol informed his friends and their boyfriends as they all were eating lunch in the cafeteria.

His friends—Huang Zitao, Zhang Yixing, and Moon Jongup—just looked at him with bored faces. They don’t see why Chanyeol desperately wants to get Yifan a lover; Yifan says that he doesn’t want a boyfriend or a girlfriend. He is fine being single, plus he doesn’t want to be bothered by them when they want something from him. So they simply don’t care.

“Operation what?” Jongin—Chanyeol’s boyfriend—asked him.

Chanyeol grinned at the younger. “Get Yifan a lover.” He replied wrapping his arm around his boyfriend’s waist.

Jongin started at Chanyeol for a bit, “Yifan?” He tilted his head making him look like an adorable lost puppy.

Chanyeol chuckled leaning down to plant a small kiss on his lips. “Kris.”

Jongin nodded then turned his attention back to his best friends Sehun (who is dating Chanyeol’s friends Zitao). Since he (Jongin) is not really friends Yifan (or mainly known by Kris by the study body) he doesn’t really care about his love life or about him in general. He kind of cares about the guy since his boyfriend his one of his best friend along with Zitao, Yixing, and Jongup.

Chanyeol smiled at Jongin before turning his attention to his friends. “Okay guys we need to gather a list of people who might be good for our FanFan.” Chanyeol told his friends.

Zitao rolled his eyes while Yixing and Jongup just looked at Chanyeol with blank faces. “Why?” He was the first to ask.

Chanyeol blinked. Why? Why the hell not! “He needs someone that’s why!” Chanyeol yelled, shocking and gathering the attention of the other students. “Sorry.” He flushed in embarrassment. 

“Are you okay?” Jongin asked concerned for his boyfriend, he was having a nice conversation with his friend Sehun when Chanyeol suddenly yelled.

Chanyeol smiled at Jongin. “I’m fine.” Jongin nodded then turned his attention back to his friend.

“Anyways, what do you mean “He needs someone”? Like a buddy or something? Do you know how many people who die to be buddies with Yifan?” Zitao said leaning forward and resting his elbows on the table.

Chanyeol glared at his friend. “No, not a buddy! A lover! Someone who is going to be there for him when he needs someone, and, no, not only for ual pleasure,” He added when he saw Zitao open his mouth.

Zitao pouted. “I wasn’t going to ask that.”

“Then what?”

“Why do you want to help him?” Zitao asked turning serious.

Chanyeol sighed. “We all have boyfriends and we all don’t hang out as much as we used to. We keep blowing Yifan off, because we want to hang out with our boyfriends. That’s why. I don’t want him to feel lonely.” He confessed.

This is true, all of them were, no they still are super close, and no one can pull them apart. They (Yifan, Chanyeol, Yixing, Zitao and Jongup) all have been friends since they all were in diapers. They all even went to the same schools and were lucky enough to have the all their classes together. When they were younger the other children would pick on them because they were all very short and skinny. So, they didn’t make other friends because of that, but they didn’t care because all they needed was each other. However, as the years went by they all became handsome, built and tall, with the exception of Jongup, well he is tall, but not as tall as the others. They even got scouted by modeling agencies. They all declined because that is not the path they want to go. They all have other friends outside of their group, but they are not as close as they are.

Now, they are all juniors in high school and they have had their bad times, but at the end of the day they love each other and they could not live without each other.

Yixing was the first to get in a relationship from the group, the name of his boyfriend is Kim Jongdae. The two got together when they both were freshmen and have been together ever since. Yixing just went up to Jongdae and asked him out and Jongdae said yes. And the rest is history. They were all cool about it, since Yixing was the first one out of the group to get into a relationship; it was fine when he would leave early when they were hanging out. He looked very happy and his smile never left his face when he is with Jongdae or when he talked about him. The others didn’t want to ruin what they have, so they never said anything.

The second to get into a relationship was Zitao. The group saw it coming, but they weren’t really sure when it was going to happen. Zitao was the type of guy to pick on everybody so it was kind of hard to know who he liked and who he didn’t like. But then, at the beginning of the second semester of their freshmen year, there was a new kid—Oh Sehun. He was around the same age as them and about the same height too. To say that Zitao liked him was an understatement; it was love at first sight. Zitao would blush whenever Sehun would talk to him or when Sehun was in the room. He was too flustered to pick on the new student. Nobody would because they thought it was cute and if they did Zitao would make their lives a living hell. They finally got together after a few shy smiles and one innocent kiss at an end of the year party.

Of course the group was all okay with him being in a relationship as well, it was nice to see the cold looking Zitao blush when Sehun would give him a kiss. After Sehun and Zitao got together, he stopped being a huge jerk to the other students. He was nicer too, since Sehun would scold him if he was picking on other students. You could say that Sehun changed Zitao.

The third to get in a relationship was Jongup. He and his boyfriend Kim Himchan began to date at the beginning of Jongup’s sophomore year and Himchan’s junior year. The group was in shock for this one, because Jongup doesn’t really share who he likes or who he thinks is cute with them, considering how close they are. They were even more in shock when they found out who his boyfriend was. Kim Himchan, one of the biggest es you’ll ever meet.

Only one question ran through all of their minds: how?

However, they were glad that he got into a relationship with the Himchan because he talks more and Himchan is less of a . Himchan, along with Kim Kibum and Byun Baekhyun are the divas on campus. You mess with them and…well let’s just say you might want to start looking into schools to transfer to. The Great Himchan acts like a high school girl when he is around Jongup. Blushing like a tomato when Jongup kisses him, hugs him or when Jongup is just be plain out sweet to him in public. Jongup is the type of person who doesn’t care if people are around, he will do skin ship.

The latest one in the group to get in a relationship is Chanyeol. After having a crush on Kim Jongin since freshmen year, he finally asked him out the beginning of their junior year. The group was so ing happy that Chanyeol finally grew a pair and asked out Jongin. They were so sick of witnessing Chanyeol fan girl over Jongin, yes fan girl; he would squeal like a little girl when he would go watch Jongin participate in dance competitions.

How they got together?

Chanyeol just went up to Jongin (after his friends pushed him to the direction of the dancer) and asked him out. And Jongin said yes in a heartbeat (it turned out that Jongin liked him too, since freshmen year. And he would freak out when he saw Chanyeol at the dance competitions). Of course the group was happy; they were so ing happy they even through a party.

What about Yifan?

Well, he says that relationships to him were a waste of time especially in high school. “Why waste your high school years with just one person? I would to be with as many people as possible.” He said when they were all hanging out one day. Yifan has been with many people, girls and boys, he says that he is not biual; he is just trying to see which gender he likes more. One day he’ll like girls more than one day he’ll like boys.

Since they all have someone to love and care for they want to spend as much time as they can with them—especially Jongup since it is Himchan’s last year of high school—sometimes they get too caught up with their boyfriends they forget about Yifan. They forget to tell him that they can’t make it to the movies or that they just can’t hangout. Yifan just blows it off saying that it was fine and that he understands and that he has other friends that he could hang out with. Yifan tells them all that with a smile and they can’t tell if it’s fake or not. They all try not to think about Yifan when they are with their boyfriends, but they can’t help it. Sometimes they leave their boyfriends saying that they need to go home and their boyfriends understand.

“We all must all have some sort of telepathy or something.” Chanyeol joked when he saw his friends outside of Yifan’s house.

“But, I thought he was okay with us leaving him.” Zitao thought.

Chanyeol sighed. “I think he said that for we won’t feel bad.”

Jongup shook his head. Zitao noticed and nudged the side to Jongup’s left arm. “What’s wrong?” He asked. Jongup shook his head again and lowered his head.

“Jongup, tell us what is wrong.” Chanyeol said growing concerned. Jongup is not the type of person to keep to himself, well, anymore.

Jongup leaned back on his seat resting his hands behind his head. “It’s just that when Himchan and I were on a date we—”

“Moon Jongup put your arms down right now!” A voiced boomed making everyone jump except Jongup.

Jongup rolled his eyes. “As I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted!” He yelled out making the voice stop on their tracks. “When Himchan and I were on a date we walked by the diner we always go to and I saw Yifan there.” Jongup continued not really caring what the voice has to say.

“Yah! Don’t ignore me!” The voice screamed sounding closer than it was before. 

“And?” Zitao asked glancing over at the voice worried for his friend.

“And he looked so lonely. He was sitting at the table where the five of us sit at.” He sadly smiles.

“Really?” Yixing asked finally getting into the conversation with a confused expression.

Jongup nodded.

“Wow.” Zitao leaned back on his seat and ran his hand through his black hair.

“I ing knew it.” Chanyeol hissed under his breath. “So, that is why we need to gather a list a of people who might—”

“Hold up Chanyeol.” Jongup stood up and dusted his pants off then he just stood there.

His friends, Jongin and Sehun (who stopped their conversation when the voiced boomed) all looked at Jongup with confused eyes.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked him.

“Just wait.” was all Jongup said before an angry Himchan stood before him.

Jongup just stared at his boyfriend with a blank expression while Himchan stared, more like glared at him.

Before Jongup could even utter a word Himchan exploded at him. “What did I tell you about wearing wife-beaters in public?! Those arms are mine and only mine! Only I can see them! And why the hell did you ignore me?! You know I hate being ignored! Yah! Say something!” Himchan screamed at his boyfriend who was not fazed by his nagging. “Okay! Act like that, I don’t care. We are over moon Jongup! You never listen to me! You are always smiling like an idiot with other people and—” Himchan stopped yelling when Jongup wrapped his muscular arms around his waist and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss. Himchan instantly melted into the kiss wrapping his arms around the younger’s neck deepening the kiss.

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the scene before them. Some were shocked, while some were not. Himchan has done with many times: scream at Jongup for no good reason.

And what does Jongup do?

He just stands there staring at Himchan as he yells at him.

People wonder why Jongup puts up with the over dramatic like Himchan, all Himchan does is either yell or nag at him. And Jongup stands there watching his beautiful boyfriend. Then after a bit of Himchan nagging he kisses Himchan and then Himchan shuts up and kisses his boyfriend back.

The two pulled away trying to catch their breath leaning their foreheads together. “Are you okay now?” Jongup asked his blushing boyfriend.

Himchan nodded.

Jongup grinned, giving Himchan a soft kiss on his plump red lips. “Let’s go sit down.”

All Himchan could do was nod since he was too flushed to talk. Jongup unwrapped his and Himchan’s arms off each other; grabbing Himchan’s, hand intertwining their fingers and dragging him over to his table. Jongup didn’t tell his friends to make room for Himchan he just sat down and pulled Himchan onto his lap.

“Jongup…” Himchan whined hiding his red face into the crook of Jongup’s neck.

“Shut up you like it.” Jongup whispered to Himchan.

Himchan smiled and kissed Jongup’s neck. “I love you.”

Jongup smiled. “I love you, too.” He wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist. He then began to trace his hand up and down Himchan’s back.

Zitao smiled and pulled Sehun closer to him just wanting to have his boyfriend close. Sehun blushed, but rested his head on Zitao’s shoulder. Chanyeol did the same, pulling Jongin closer to himself.

“Okay, can we cut the lover-dovey stuff and get back to Yifan?” Yixing asked irritated at the sudden PDA.

“Oh, you are just jealous because Jongdae isn’t here.” Zitao cooed.

Yixing scoffed. “No I’m not!”

“Whatever you say Yixing, whatever you say.” Jongup smirked.

“Yah!”

After laughing at Yixing for a moment Jongin spoke up. “Why were you guys talking about Kris earlier?” He asked looking at the group of friends.

All their smiles fell.

Jongin bit his lip at the sudden action. While Himchan glared at him for making his puppy frown. Sehun saw the tension between the group of friends and between Himchan and Jongin. He was about to say something when Chanyeol beat him to it.

“It’s okay Jongin it’s not your fault and Himchan stop glaring at him.” He said pulling his boyfriend onto his lap and glaring back at Himchan.

Himchan opened his mouth to say something when Jongup stopped him. “Don’t.” He firmly said. Himchan nodded and dropped his head onto Jongup’s shoulder.

“The reason why we were talking about Yifan—Kris is because well, we think it’s time for him to get a lover.” Zitao said answering Jongin’s question.

“Why?” Sehun asked.

“Well, he is the only one in our group who is not in a relationship.” Yixing told him.

“And we keep ditching him to hang out with you guys.” Chanyeol added.

Sehun, Jongin and Himchan’s faces fell. “So, it’s our fault?” Sehun asked looking at Zitao with sad eyes.

“NO!” The group of friends yelled (even Yixing), but their boyfriends faces didn’t brighten.

“Really, it’s not guys fault. It’s ours, for not realizing that Yifan—Kris still needs us.” Yixing explained trying to assure his friend’s lovers. They shot their friend a thankful smile.

“Are you guys sure?” Sehun asked in a tiny voice.

Zitao frowned. “Yes, we are. It’s not your guys fault, it’s hundred percent ours. Okay?” Zitao said giving Sehun a kiss on his cheek. Sehun smiled at Zitao and kissed him back.

“Okay.” Sehun, Jongin and Himchan said.

“Okay, then now let’s talk get a list of people Yifan might like.” Chanyeol said changing the subject, more like going back to the main subject.

The rest of the lunch period the group of friends scanned (with the help of their boyfriends) the cafeteria to see if they could find anyone that would suit Yifan taste. By the end of the lunch they had a whole list of students who (they think) would be perfect for their friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note: Sorry for any errors! I hope you all liked it!