Vacation, Part II

Loving Lee Hongbin-Again

"Hongbin, we need to talk." I turn to him once we get settled on the church parking lot. "What's wrong?" Hongbin blinked, looking at me. "You need to stop worrying about Phillipe, okay? We're going to the beach for the weekend, and we're going to have a nice time. I expect you to be nice." I lecture, my expression serious. Hongbin sighed heavily. "I'm trying to protect you." He protested. "I don't know, either you're trying to protect me, or you're jealous. Stop it, okay? I don't like it. I don't know if Phillipe is coming, last I checked, Elena said it was up in the air. If he does come, promise me you will not confront him." I plead. "Ashley-" "Promise me!" I shout, getting fed up with his antics. Hongbin sighed. "I promise, you don't have to yell." He growled. "You better change your tone or we're going home. I want us to have a nice vacation. No drama. That includes you staying away from Phillipe." I glared at him.

Hongbin remained silent, staring out of the windshield. "I swear to god if you start some shit, it's gonna be me and you when we get back. I ain't playing," I growl. "What did I do to deserve this from you?!" Hongbin asked, frowning and confused. "You keep asking about 'which one is Phillipe?' And when I tell you he's not here, you stare at me like I'm stupid, like I'm defending him!" I reply offensively. "Well you pretty much are, telling me not to confront him! Isn't that defending him?" Hongbin asked, his expression pretty hurt. "How is that defending him?! All I'm asking is that you don't start any drama with him! I don't need it, nobody needs it, okay?!" I scoff, crossing my arms. "You're unbelievable," He scoffs. "Back at ya," I roll my eyes. Soon enough, Elena calls, passing up the parking lot. Hongbin pulls off and we remain silent the entire drive to Melanie's house.

-

I was surprised my blood pressure hadn't spiked. That fight with Hongbin earlier sure made me cranky. It was already bad enough we got up early and didn't eat anything, and now the two of us fighting- it was enough to put me in a bad mood. Arriving at Melanie's house, we all got down to talk for a bit. She had to pack her car with a few necessities before we could drive off to the beach. "Phillipe you remember twin right?" Elena asked in the distance. I sighed heavily. I didn't even notice that Phillipe was here until she said his name. Phillipe turned around to see me standing by the truck. "Oh yeah, I remember her." He nodded, walking towards me. Apparently Hongbin didn't notice what was going on; he was too busy talking to Devin and Jake. "What's going on?" Phillipe asked as he stopped about a foot away.

"Not much, what about you?" I ask, crossing my arms. "The same, pretty much." He nodded. I could smell a fragrance, it wasn't cologne- perhaps, weed? He looked the type to smoke it. "Elena told me you moved out here," I swallowed, kind of wishing he hadn't. "Yeah, I just moved in last week. Maybe you and I can hang out sometime since you're not seeing anyone," He nods. I turn to look at Hongbin who's obviously absorbed in his conversation. "I'm still with my boyfriend." I nod, looking Phillipe in the eye. "He's here?" He asked, a bit surprised. I nod, pointing to him. "That gay ass Korean dude?" Phillipe scoffed, laughing a bit. "You can do better than that," He shook his head. If that argument between me and Hongbin didn't make my blood boil- that insult sure did. "Excuse me? And you were expecting me to be single just so you could get with me?" I scoffed.

"You can forget it, asshole." I growled, walking over to Hongbin. Jake ceased his talking once I approached them. "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to borrow my boyfriend for a few moments." I offer a small smile as I push Hongbin gently away. "What is it?" He asked, his expression blank. I looked up at him. "Remember everything I said about you not confronting Phillipe? Well, you can forget about it, because he just pissed me off." I spoke, pretty angered. "What happened?" Hongbin frowned. I hesitated to tell him, taking a deep breath. "He called you gay..." I crossed my arms. To be honest, I wanted to go off on Phillipe, but my blood had boiled so much that only those few words I said to him earlier was all I could get out. Then, I saw Hongbin's eyes get dark. "Where is he?" He growled. I turned and pointed to where Phillipe was standing.

It was about to go down.

Hongbin doesn't fight, but I'm pretty sure he had a few choice words for Phillipe after what I just told him. Hongbin briskly walked over to Phillipe and I quickly followed, wanting to ensure that he wouldn't do anything crazy. "Excuse me," Hongbin spoke sternly. Phillipe turned around. "Can I help you?" "Yeah, you can explain to me why the hell you called me gay to my girlfriend and not to my face," Hongbin growled. "Oh? If you want me to say it to your face, I'll gladly do it." Phillipe nodded matter-of-factly. "Let me tell you something, you don't know me, you don't where I come from, and quite frankly, I'd like for it to stay that way. And another thing, stay the fuck away from my girl, or you'll regret it." Hongbin glared before walking away. "Better walk away, your punk ass ain't goin do shit," Phillipe spat. "Shut the fuck up," I shout, managing to slap him hard across the face.

Luckily for Phillipe, I wasn't a fighter either. But that slap was all I needed to get my point across. I turned around to see Hongbin, slightly smirking at my actions. Elena and Melanie along with a now awake Sebastian held Phillipe back from charging at me. I turned around, putting my hands up. "What? You want some of this? Handle something!" I tempt him as Hongbin steps in front of me. "What the hell is going on?" Elena asks. After explaining the situation, Elena drags Phillipe inside and lets him have it. After explaining the situation again, Hongbin and I walk back to the car. "Baby, are you ok?" I ask, following him closely. "I'm fine. I was a little surprised by what you did earlier, but that bastard deserved it," Hongbin spoke in a normal tone, stopping by the door on the driver's side. I took hold of his wrist and made him turn to look at me.

"For my lecture earlier, I'm sorry. I just wanted this vacation to go off without any problems, but look at what's happened." I sigh. He nods. "I'm sorry as well. I just can't stand the thought of another guy wanting you, let alone trying to take you away from me," Hongbin sighs, lowering his head. "No one will take you from me, I won't let them." I speak firmly, taking his face in my hands. "I love you my super hero." I whisper. He looks up at me, smiling small. "I love you too, my queen." He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his embrace. We stay like that for a few moments until Elena says it's time for us to move out. Getting in the car, Hongbin backed out first. We waited for Melanie and Elena to get ahead of us so that we could continue to follow.

-

We were now heading towards the beach after getting ice, water, and snacks as well as a few condiments to make sandwiches. We managed to stop for breakfast, which was good, since I can't completely function unless I eat. After an hour and a half, we stopped to wait for the Ferry so we could get across to get to the beach. We took pictures and goofed around until the Ferry arrived. After riding the Ferry, we continued our adventure to the beach. The first beach we stopped to was a small one, but it wasn't the one we were camping at. Hongbin and I pretty much stayed together and followed Elena and Melanie on the shore. "You brought your camera right?" I asked, turning to look at him. He nods, smiling slightly. "Of course I did, how could I forget it?" He chuckles. I smile, holding his hand. We stayed at the small beach for a good thirty minutes before heading out to the true beach.

"Get the camera and take a few shots please," Hongbin asks, rolling down the windows. Reaching in the backseat, I find his camera and pull it out, turning it on and getting several shots as we drive along the beach, trying to find a spot. Finally, we park our vehicles and get ready to have some fun. Everybody gets a bit of sunscreen on and heads out to the water to have fun. Hongbin and I step in, but we're immediately stung by whatever is close to shore. "I'm not going any further than this, I'm out-" I quickly get back to shore, and surprisingly, he follows. "Should we walk along the shore and take pictures together?" He asks, grabbing us each a towel from the large duffel bag we shared. "Sure, sounds good." I nod, drying my lower half off. After he gets his camera prepared, we start walking along the shore and he snaps away.

That evening, once the sun started to set, we began to get the tents ready. Sebastian was passed out on the blanket nearby, snoring his head off. I soon noticed that something wasn't right with my feet. They were red, itchy, and they looked like they were swelling up. We found out that the things that stung us close to shore was some shrimp, and I figured my feet are having an allergic reaction to the stings. I rubbed a bit of ice on my feet for the time being until we all became absorbed in getting the tents up. It was windy out, so once both tents were up we moved our vehicles around so that the tents wouldn't blow over. Now everyone was taking selcas and pictures of the sunset. Hongbin made sure he got enough shots of everyone, as well as the sunset. After he put his camera away, he grabbed my hand. "Let's go for a walk."

I nodded and followed him as we walked in the direction of the sunset hand in hand. "I'm taking pictures of you two twin!" Elena called out. I laughed and walked close to Hongbin. "Baby...would you want to get married here on the beach?" he asks, looking at me. "Of course, that's my dream wedding." I nod, smiling softly. He smiles in return, looking at the sunset. "That's my dream wedding too..." He stops, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "We could get married right at this very beach...at this moment, when the sun sets..." He speaks softly. As he speaks I can picture our wedding right infront of us, the minister introducing us and then we finally kiss. I smile softly, his voice snapping me from my thoughts. "Does it sound good jagi?" he asks. "It does." I nod. "I promise, one day we'll get married here." Hongbin vows. "I'm going to make our dream come true." He nods matter-of-factly. I turn to look at him, smiling. "It's so exciting, I can hardly wait."

He chuckles. "We're not engaged yet my love." I nodded. "I know. Wait, what do you mean, yet?" I blink, tilting my head. "I am going to marry you one day. I'm going to make you mine forever, because you're the only one I want to spend my life with. No matter how many times we fight or get upset with each other, I'll always want you, my queen." He stares at me with loving eyes. His words leave me speechless and I kiss him passionately. He smiles into the kiss, returning it shortly after. "I wish we were alone on this vacation," I whisper against his lips. "Why is that beautiful?" he whispers back. "Because this would be the perfect time to try and get intimate again," I whisper once more. He smiles and continues to kiss me passionately with everything he has.