Chapter 2

Loveless Relations...

Hey! Thank you for subscribing!

Thanks to:

           CCKpop   ichelsea  BeautifulRain Ynahissueweetie  Lillyanna  

Anyway, on with the chapter!

Chapter 2

Your POV:

I wake up and look around. I find myself in a white room. The door opens, it's INFINITE (excluding Myungsoo)

Once they noticed I was awake they bombared me with questions.

"What happened to you!? Are you alright!" says a worried Sunggyu

"Did Myungsoo do this?!? Want me to beat him up?!? screams Dongwoo.

"Do you need anything? Ask me if you do." Hoya says with a strangely calm voice, but also having a angry tone at the same time.

'I'm fine you guys." I say with a fake smile playng by my lips. It hurts really bad.

" That's a lie (YOURNAME) ! You lost a lot of blood Plus you bruises all ober your body! You think that's fine!!!" Screams Sungjong with a angry tone. Even more angry than the rest of them. Weird.

" (YOURNAME) we all know you are faking. Just lean on us. We ARE your FRIENDS you know." Woohyun says with such a nice tone.

"GROUP HUG!!!!" Yells Sungyeol.

We all hug each other for a few minutes. We hear someone clear their throat. It's the nurse.

"Oh! Finally you are awake! I was wondering if I had to call your parents! You weren't waking up it's already the end of the day!" the nurse speaks with a relieve tone.

I start to cry again but because they mentioned my parents. I miss them so much! They try to comfort me, but it doesn't work.

"(YOURNAME), you lost a lot of blood.How did this happen dear? You have been coming here very often.

I stay quiet.

" Fine, don't answer me. But when you feel more confortable please tell me. I think of you as a daughter I've never had. If you don't tell me. I'll find out my self!" The nurse says with a pleading tone with a hint of playfullness.

"Yes sir! May I go now?" I ask. 

"Yup. But take it easy for the next few days." the nurse tells me.

I stand up from the bed. I feel light headed. With the help of the boys, I walk out and head home.

" WAIT!!!!" Sungjong yells

I turn around and wait for him to catch up.

" Can I walk with you? " he asks with a shy tone. It's so cute!!!

" uhhh Sure." I say with a unsure tone.

" YAY!~" he says then starts dancing around catching everybody around us's attention.

" Awww!! BUt why is he with That thing . " someone whispers loudly.

That hurts. I blink back the tears.

"Hey!!! That's mean! Apologies right now!" Sungjong screams. That's weird. I never seen him like this!

" I-I'm sorry." the person says.

"Good. Now shoe." he says with a swish of his hands.

Now he's back with his happy self.

While we walk to my house we chat about everything. LITERALLY.

When we are almost at my house I realize He lives with me.I freeze and shiver.

" Are you okay (YOURNAME) you suddenly freezed?" Sungjong says with a confused tone.

"Y-Yeah I-I'm fine. I gotta go." I say really fast as I sprint away from him.

As I get to my house and open the door, I see.........

Cliffhanger!!!!! Who is the person if front of her? Comment below who it is!

Sorry, no photos today.

Bye!!! 

PS. I'll give you a prize!~