Chapter 1

Loveless Relations...

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!

Thanks to:

Ynahissueweetie

Lillyanna

CCKpop

I didn't think people would actually subscribe to this story. Thank you!!!

CHAPTER 1

Your POV:

"Fatty! Get out of the way!"

"She's so fat! I wonder what her parents feed her!"

"She's like a whale! Nawww! I think shes fatter than a whale!"

I don't have any parents...

Hold back the tears (YOUR NAME). Hold them back. But no they betray me.

"YAHH!!!!!" someone yells, a all to familiar voice...It's Myungsoo.

"Look! Pigface is crying!" Myungsoo yells while laughing.

"BWAHAHAHA" everybody around me starts to laugh. I really want to cry now.

I start to runaway, but I bump into someone, it's the queenkas named Suzy & "her" minions.

"Hey ! WHY DID YOU BUMP INTO ME?!? YOU FOUR EYES! JEEZYou are so blind! Do I have to teach yuo another lesson?!?" Suzy snapps (sorry for the swearing) 

I keep quiet. Tears still streaming down my face.

"Ugh. Fine! You really like getting beaten up don't you? GIRLS!!!!!" screams Suzy.

SMACK!! (No it's not a kiss)

I felt my cheek getting slapped. Then I see my arms getting bruised from the kicks,punches, and the slapps.

CRACK!

I feel something dripping down my head. It's blood! 

RING RING RING!!

Everybody disappears from the hall way as they got to class. Only Suzy, Myungsoo, and me are left.

" Hey, want to skip class babe" purrs Suzy.

"Sure babe." Myungsoo says while smirking at me. 

As they walk away I start to cry. I cry because of the one sided love I have anad the pain they give me all the time.

When I finished crying, I started to limp my way down the hallway to get to class. As I limp to class, I see INFINITE walking down also. 

"Hey (YOURNAME)! How are yo-! What the happened to you (again sorry for the foul langugage)! YOU'RE BLEEDING

!!!!!" Screams Sungyeol.

I was about to answer, but I suddenly saw everything getting darker...

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (YOURNAME)!!!" Was the last thing I heard as I fell onto something warm and soft.

HEY!!!! This is ma first chapter! It's really boring so far. Sorry . Please continue reading but if you don't want to I understand.
For now, look at these photo's of INFINITE!!!