drunken past

Your first boyfriend isn't always your first crush

Its already winter and Taehyung and I have been officially dating for a few months now. When we are at school the whole group is literally dating eachother; jungkook with hoseok, jimin and Yoongi and me and tae. After school we all hangout together since it doesnt feel weird or anything anymore, each of us ate truely happy with our other half. Taehyung started working for some reason I told him he didnt need to since I can buy the things we need but he insisted so I let him go. 

Its been about a month since he started his job, even so  he offered to pick me up from work but he didnt finish until later. He wouldnt take a no for an answer so I decided that I would met him at his work and thats when everything goes wrong. I was able to make it to around the back corner of his shop when someone grabs me tightly and pins me against the wall. I struggle until I can see the face of this guy. The hold for some reason fewls familuar but I push it to the back of my mind since I really didnt want to think about it. When the light is on the persons face I stop struggling and stare.

Im scared. I don't won't to be here, I need to leave.

I didn't want to see him cause I knew I would end up feeling like this. He hasn't changed at all, I would remember times when he would come home smelling like this. The smell on him is strong that I almost choke. Various alcohol and cigarette auromas are stuck to him no matter how long he did them for, I thought I got away from it all but why of all places is Namjoon here?!

"Oh why isn't it my beautiful Jin, you smell and look amazing as always. How has is my little angel these days?"

" Fine. Just fine Namjoon. Why are you here?" I don't want to talk to him but I need to stall time hurry Tae jebal, I need you here.

" I wonder around these parts for as long as I can remember in fact there is a nice bar over there that we can talk."

" I don't want to go I'm meeting someone so I can't stay."

" Wae its just for a bit Jinnie? I want to show you how much I've changed"

" I said no Namjoon. I'm busy." I started to walk away continuing to Taehyung's workplace but I was pulled back again.

" Your not going anywhere without me gorgeous." Namjoon pushed me against the building wall and moved his face so he was whispering into my ear.

" G-get off me!"

 

I couldn't move, all of his weight was pushed against me to the point that I was cornered. I was becoming dizzy from the smell that covered him as he planted several kisses along the side of my neck making me quiver. I feel stupid that I cant do anything, I'm even slowly losing consciousness being intoxicated from this disgusting smell. His touch is sticky from what he was drinking as his dirty hands go under my shirt making its way to my chest brushing against my s then pinching them. I let out a soft cry with what ever engergy I had left then fell unconscious.

 

Taehyung's POV

At last I can finish work but where is JIn i'm sure he said he was gonna meet up with me after he finishes, maybe he is still on his way. I walk outside and waited a minute or so then walked in the direction in which he might have come but still nothing. I started to get worried, he would have told me if he was not gonna come or if he won't make it in time. I called his phone. I could hear his ringtone and I knew it was his since I made it for him within the first week of us going out.

~Jin baby answer your phone its your one and only TaeTae. If you don't answer I'll give you a punishment. Jokes  haha I won't but please answer I want to hear your voice. I'm worried please. ~

It played over and over again at first just faintly but while I followed it it got louder and I was shocked at what I saw. Wae is this guy holding and all over him like he owns him, only I should be able to touch him like that. I go over to them, rip the other's arm out from him and gave him a good piece of my mind a few times ( not gently thats for sure)  then picked up Jin. When I looked at him he was already completely unconscious but I did notice a tear trail  on both of his cheeks. I walked off back to my place because I had a feeling that guy knew where Jin lived and if I was corrected it was him that originally hurt Jin in the first place.

 

After about an hour of being back at my place lying peacefully on my bed he woke up, paniced, scared and in tears. At this time I had just came out of the shower but was in the middle of drying my hair with the hairdryer, I had left the bathroom door open so I knew when he woke up but I wasn't expecting him waking up like this. I turned off the hairdryer and walked out to the bed where he was and the moment he saw me Jin stumbled and ran to me. I had never seen him this frantic, he honestly looked like a child for a moment in my eyes but either way I held him tighly in my grasp until he was calm enough to talk.

"Hyung are you ok now?" I asked softly when he went quiet but at least he nodded. I smiled and held him for a moment longer then I started asking questions.

"Tae before you start I'm sorry you had to see me like this." His voice was still soft and sounded hurt. I know he wasn't to blame so I can't go to hard on him I reminded myself before I started.

" Hyung was that him? The guy that hurt you last time?" I didn't expect him to answer right away but he did nod so that was better than anything since I know that it is harder for him to answer

" Do you want to go back to him?" I know that its a stupid question but I needed to make sure.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW KIM TAEHYUNG!! " I knew what he was thinking and hence the stern serious glare I was getting.

"I know that its a stupid question but I need to know that you won't go back to him now that you have seen him again. I'm scared you'll leave me."

" Oh Tae I'm sorry for yelling just now but really would I want to go back to him. I'm sure you saw how I woke up right? Does that look like someone who wants to go back to someone that hurt them?"

"I'm sorry-"

" Tae I love how much you care for me, I won't trade you for anything that is as long as you love me as much as I do you."

" C-Can you tell me what happened?"

I listened to his story about what happened trying to keep myself together instead of jumping on my boyfriend making him officially mine.Once he was finished my poor Jin was in tears yet again, I held his small beautiful face in my hands and kissed away his tears telling him that I will always be there for him no matter when. The way he looked at me then was of complete relief and I couldn't of been any happier. I told him to go wash himself since it was really late now and I would  want nothing better knowing that once Jin washed himself he would forget about how that guy touched him and if Jin can't forget I'll replace the areas that he touched with my hands instead. Just thinking about it got me excited but pissed at the same time knowing he already touched Jin's soft clear skin with his grubby hands.

 

 



Again I'm sorry for the late update and those that like Rap Mon.
This update isn't all that great I had a few good ideas at first but forgot them so it took me a while to write something that I could remember. I'm not sure when I will update next since its getting close to final exams and that sort of thing but if I have time I'll add another chapter.

 

Anyway thanks to all of the new subbies glad you like it and please comment to. I wanna hear your thoughts. So until next time cya ^^