I'll make you happy

Your first boyfriend isn't always your first crush

It's been about a month now that Yoongi and Jimin have been dating and during that time I have felt like a third wheel when we are at home so I started to ask the ahjussi at work to give me extra shifts. Tonight it had been really busy  but the moment it quietened down I gave Taehyung a call, earlier I could feel my phone vibrate several times in my back pocket but couldn't answer. SO now that I can actually look at my phone I see missed calls and messages.

~ 10 missed calls from Taehyung cute little dongsaeng

~ 3 new messages

I opened the messages and read them one by one.

~from Taehyung

Answer your phone!!!

~from Taehyung

Ok seriously answer your phone I have something to tell you!

~from Taehyung

Jin just call me when you see this. Like right away the moment you finish reading this! I'm worried something happened to you.

 

I laughed a to myself for a while and waited for about 5 minutes before I finally called him up, I know that its a bit evil of me doing this to him but I can't help but find this at least a bit amusing and utterly adorable. Once I had a bit of time enjoying myself I called Taehyung up and right after the first ring the phone was answered wit the other end shouting out several questions.

"Hyung what happened?!! Are you alright? Why didn't you answer your phone or reply to the messages? Your not hurt are you? Where are you right now I'll be there in a few minutes if you - "

" Taehyung please stop with the questions. I just finished work and it was to busy for me to reply I'm just outside the building now and I'm not hurt."

" Oh sorry I didn't think about that heh. Wait there I'll be there in 5 minutes." 

As he hung up the phone I smiled to myself as I sat outside waiting for him and just like he said he was there just under 5 minutes as he ran to meet me.The moment he saw me I saw a sparkle in his eyes and a slight happy grin before his expression changed to that of a helpless lost puppy. Taehyung ran towards me and punched me in the arm with just enough force to make me stumble.

"Oww what was that for?"

" Just shut up and follow me!" He grabbed my arm and walked off leading the both of us somewhere later realsing it was to my house

"Why lead me here? What's going on Taehyung?"

" I- How do I put this so that it won't embarass me?" I looked at him questioning, " Let me be with you Jin."

" Aren't you with me now?"

" Yeah but not in that way, JIn just say yes alright!"

" Why do I have to - " Taehyung pushed me against my front door pinning myself before him  as both of his hands are placed on either side of my head  in a loud thud making me momentarily closing my eyes.

" Just. Say yes Jin and you won't have to worry any more." I didn't know what to do I was shocked and I could tell that he was getting flustered just as much as I am right now. My mind was going blank but when I came to he had a wide soft smile on his face. Did I just do something. Did I say yes? Is that why he is so happy? What's going on?

" Taehyung what's going on tell me I'm confused. One minute your kinda scaring me and the next your like this." I tilted my head to the side.

" I'll tell you tomorrow when I see you I just had to say that tonight. Go inside and rest you'll need it for tomorrow." He opened the door and gently pushed me inside before leaving.

" What's happening tomorrow? Taehyung !! Kim Taehyung!! "

 

I turned around and Yoongi is standing rubbing the back of his neck looking at me suspiciously so I ask him if he knew why Taehyung was acting so weirdly. He didn't know but I could tell from the look in his eyes he had a clue of what was happening but didn't want to tell me. I  ha dno energy left by this point so I walked ot my room and refreshed myself then went to sleep.  When I woke up in the morning I looked at my phone and there was a message already on it from Taehyung.

~ From Taehyung

Morning hyung. Lets go to school together I'll be over soon to pick you up.

~ To Taehyung

I just woke up don't leave just yet.

~ From Taehyung

Ok be over in 30 minutes.

 

It was weird it sounded like we were together, are we? Was that why he was acting weird yesterday? I'll have to ask him on the way to school. I took me until I heard the door bell to get ready and even then I wasn't ready so Yoongi opened the door and let him in. I only noticed that Tae was inside the house when I walked out of the bathroom towel around my waist, hair dripping wet trying to dry it with a hand towel as quickly as possible but stood frozen when I was faced with a beet red Taehyung who was trying to keep a straight face. I couldn't get any words to come out of my mouth so I walked away quickly as Yoongi walks past me with a wide grin.

When I came back after styling and finding clean clothes  everyone was waiting ready to go. On the way to school Yoongi was ahead with Jimin happily chatting to one another, I looked at Taehyung for a moment adn we both happened to be looking directly at eachother. I thought now would eb a good time to ask what I was wondering earlier this morning.

" Jin are you feeling ok?"

"Huh? Sorry I was daydreaming."

" Don't tell me you are already thinking dirty this early in the morning hyung, can't you wait until I drop you off hime later tonight for that?" I looked at him surprised.

"Tae I wasn't thinking that at  all! Umm what you said earlier it had me thinking. Are we . .you know going out?"

" You don't wanna?" He sounded a bit sad then I must have said something really stupid then.

" NO! No thats not it, it just that. I'm worried something might happen later on."

" Nothing will happen I'll take good care fo you so don't worry so much. I'll protect you from anything." He then leaned in giving me a soft peak on my forehead.

 

 

 



Sorry everyone that its a bit late. trying to get my life sorted out at the moment wiht uni, work and everyhting else.

So even though this chapter isn't the greatest tell em what you think of it so far. The whole Tae dating Jin thing was a bit rushed but in the next chapter there will be some kind of action I can't tell you what otherwise it'll ruin the surprise but heres a hint.

. . .

. . . .

 .   .   .   Tae ends up fighting someone on Jin's behalf . . .  and possibly a lovey dovey scene

Hope you keep reading and enjoy yourselves ^o^ bye