All the picked Students, CAN BE ADDED !

陽輝 アカデミー (Haruki Academy) {Again Anime!} [Apply NOW!!!]

THE INTELLEGENT DUMMY; Ishikawa Yue

AFF Username: Ringochan

=---=

Name: Yue Ishikawa

Nickname/s: Yue

Age: 16 Years old

Birthdate: January 3

Birthplace: Shibuya, Japan

Specialty: Intellegence

=---=

Personality: Yue is really not studying but she is the top of the class. She is a 2nd Year at Haruki Academy. She talks a lot but she has like a voice that sounds bored. She likes orange juices and other juices. She kicks someone if this person is bugging her. She also throws her book.

Family Background: Her family is one of the riches family known in Japan, so many people know the Ishikawa sisters.

History: Yue is really born like a princess but she doesn't look like it. Even if her mother taught her good manners and all. She doesn't like to study. She is like her mother and father didn't raise her well. But, that's why her mother and father are angry at her, her mother said she's a disgrace. That's why only Eucliwood would only be the one she have. Eucliwood made a big decision, go stay with their parents or go with Yue. She choosed to be with Yue since Yue is the only sibling she have. When Eucliwood also was sick, Yue was there not their parents.

Family Members:

Dad: Restricted*

Mom: Restricted*

Sister: Eucliwood Ishikawa

=---=

Partner: ---

=---=

 

Yue Ayase

 

The Swag and Techie Manipulator

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name: Ayatsuji Yumi Rin

Nickname/s: Rin/Ren, Yurin, Suji, SujiRin

Age: 15 

Birthdate: July 17, 1995

Birthplace: Seoul, Korea

Race: Half Alien and Half Human

---

Personality: 

She may look normal but this alien girl bears a mysterious strenght inside her. Due to her visits to Korea, her birthplace, she loved Korean Pop Music and   is very talented in Singing, Dancing, Rapping and Acting. That was where she got Swag and coolness. Swag means you're cool, everything you do is very cool even normal and everyday habits. When Rin and Yue walks to the school gate, everybody looks at them and they are like fangirling and fanboying over them just like the other popular and smart students.Her walk is different and not normal. She walks in a very cool and swag way. Her Techieness came from her Dad who teached her verything about computers, technologies, gadgets and hacking systems to catch bad guys only. Her Dad is a normal being working as a very popular Techonologist and Programmer. Her Mom is an Alien too. 

Family Background: Her Mom and Dad took a couple vacation in Seoul. Her mom was currently pregnant and that's why Rin was born in Korea. She got her powers from her mom. Her powers are mostly manipulating. Like  she can control Reality itself. She activates this power by a dance. That dance is Boyfriend's You and I (start of the song part) then words or sentences that came out from will happen or will be real now at the moment she finishes the sentence. Another one is Time manipulation, same activation. She can slow, accelerate, reverse or stop time. She is also Invulnerable which means she is never hurt but except her feelings which can be hurt.

History: She discovered her powers when she was in kindergarten. A classmate of hers was bumped by a car. She was crying so badly and suddenly she raised her hand and BOOM! she manipulated the time, reversed it and stopped it. The time was stopped and her classmate was just standing near the road. Rin drags her classmate who can't move. Then she raised her hand again and light was seen on her hand. She resumed time and everything was fixed. Another day, she was being bullied by a classmate. When the boy took her food, she raised her hand again and said that the boy will trip and will say sorry and bring back her food. After the last word, It absolutely happened. Her first activation was raising her hand but it only be activated if she wants to use it.

Family members:

Ayatsuji Hiro | Dad

Ayatsuji Ai | Mom

Ayatsuji Ren | Big brother

=---=

Haruhi Suzumiya

 

The Childish Secretary; Harumi Yamamoto ||| The Violin Prince; Lelouch Lamperouge

 

AFF Username: LittleRedCrown

AFF Prof. Link: Please click -->> LittleRedCrown

Name: Harumi Yamamoto (春美 山本)

Nickname/s: Haru-san, Mimi

Age: 15 years old

Birthdate: September 14, 1995

Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan

Specialty: Gymnastics

Personality:

Mimi is one of the smartest girl at school. Her intelligence is at a high level, having an IQ of 170+. Not only that, she's also one of the hottest girls in school and one of the most admired too. She's the secretary of the school's Supreme Student Goverment for various reasons: (1) her popularityl, (2) her appearance, and (3) her innocence. Though she may look so y and appealing, she is still very innocent just like a young child. She would wonder around looking all cute but y then act all childish and friendly. She is definitely a goddess without counting her attitude for she really acts foolishly. She also has huge mood swings that may differ from time to time.

Mimi has this one stuff toy she loves the most, she really can't sleep without her hugging it. It's a huge, round and color orange toy she calls Mr. Caramel. Mimi is an only child which explains why she treats Mr. Caramel like her younger brother. She loves to play pretend and imagine that Mr. Caramel is alive, talking and hugging her, asking her to take care of him. (She's really childish isn't she?) Mimi is very friendly to everybody, but she is most close to her bestfriend, Lelouch. She also has this apetite in eating for my! She eats A LOT. Almost all goodies she finds audible will be eaten by her. It's one of her passtimes. Wondering why she's not fat though she eats a lot? Simple, Mimi is a gymnas. And, being a gymnas means being flexible, which she is.

Mimi seems to be very perfect (except to her childishness, that is), but she is also very poor, as in F-poor in one thing ... Love. She really doesn't notice that her bestfriend, Lelouch, is already courting herThis explains why they went into cake shops and pet stores and other cute places every after school. This explains why Lelouch would buy her all these gifts and sing to her all these songs. This explains why Lelouch is ready to give up his life just to protect her and all her foolishness. This is all because he is madly inlove with her! But then, Mimi never really suspect even the slightest thing! She would even hug Lelouch in any time she want and kiss him on the cheek or forehead whenever he will give her treats. Her imaturity is really unbelievable but hey, we can't help it. It's the reality. (Or else I think it is ^^)

Family Background: Mimi's family is of the middle class. They are not rich yet, they are not poor too. Her father is a government employee while her mom is a plain housewife. Both her parents married in an old age which explains why they only got Mimi. They loved her with all their hearts and even spoil her sometimes. These explains why she is so childish and why she is so smart for, according to facts, if the baby is born before the mother gets into menopausal stage, the baby is either very-very smart or very-very dumb. Fortunately, Mimi has got the "very-very smart" characteristics.

History: As I've said, Mimi is a gymnas. Her mom introduced this sport to her while she was still three, after that, she already began learning and loving the sport until now that she is already in highschool, she still do this and has even won numerous competitions.

Family Members:

Mother: Haruko Yamamoto - 50 years old

Father: Mitsui Yamamoto - 51 years old

Partner: Lelouch Lamperouge

=---=

Code Geass C.C or Cecilia

========================================================================================================

 

AFF Username: LittleRedCrown

AFF Prof. Link: Please click -->> LittleRedCrown

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge

Nickname/s: Lulou (only Mimi calls him this, and again due to her childishness)

Age: 15 years old

Birthdate: October 24, 1995

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Specialty: Playing the Violin, Chess

Personality:

Lelouch is one of the coolest, most handsome and intelligent guy at school. If you are to rank the girls of the most handsome students at Haruki Academy, Lelouch would rank third, next to   (I will let the author decide)   and   (I will let the author decide). He is not a genius, not like Mimi but he is very witty. He is very-very good at mathematics and Biology but then, he at History and Literature(well, that is, if he will not study and listen to the teacher). Yes he is third for being the most handsome, but then, the list goes all shuffled up when the ranking involves being shirt-less, for if you will see Lelouch without a shirt on, you would probably melt due to his abs and iness. If I were to ask, he would rank no. 1 without his shirt on. (lol). He was a former player of the soccer team but then, he quited for he doesn't want group competitions in which not the group members are being recognized but only the school. He said, why would he suffer and die playing for the beifit and fane of the school's principal and the school itslef. his Nonetheless, his current sport now is chess. He is the reigning chess king of the school so far and I believe that that oponent who is said to defeat him us never been born yet.

Lelouch is also very silent. He is a man of few words. This also explains why he hates literature for he can't seem to find "flowering words" just to fill up essays and stuffs. In this part, Mimi helps him do the job. Above all else, Lelouch is very much inlove with his violin and music. He is the "Violin Prince" of Haruki Academy. Sometimes, he would love to go home late and stay inside the auditorium, either all alone or with Mimi, playing his violin. His favorite piece to play is River Flows in You and Kiss the Rain, both by Yiruma. He is also a talented singer, almost everytime Mimi and him are together, Mimi would ask Lelouch to sing for her a llulaby in which he would be very greatful to do so. You see the love of his life is no other than his veyr own bestfriend, Mimi, which is so dumb she can't even notice that Lelouch is already courting her. But Lelouch loves it, for if a girl doesn't even have the slightest idea of what a boy feels for her, there would be no insecurities. It's just that, Lelouch blushes more often than Mimi. Coz Mimi tends to kiss him on the cheek or forehead whenever he will give her presents, she hugs her all the time just like how tight she hugs her Mr. Caramel back at home and even act cute(at the same time y) right inforn of Lelouch. Always, Lelouch is tempted to kiss his besfreind but he tries his very best to control his self.

Family Background: Lelouch's family is very-very rich. His father, Mr. Lamperouge owns various businesses such as hotels, restaurants, resorts, malls, banks, fuel company, etc. Their family is one of the most influencial names in Japan. Her mother is also a business woman who manages her own brand of clothing and cosmetics. He had a younger sister, Nunally, but then she is in Paris right now for she attends school right there.

History: Lelouch is born in Los Angeles for when her mother was close to the ninth month of her pregnancy, she was very busy promoting her clothes and cosmetics at US. She was supposedly giving birth for Lelouch at Tokyo but then, she accidentally gave birth for him in L.A. And it doesn't end that way, for he grew up in there making him very fluent in speaking in English plus French coz French lesson is kind of like, part of the educational system in America. He was suppose to go to Paris and study along with his sister but be choses to go to Jaoan anyway coz he said, he's a full Japanese, why would he live in a country foreign to his raise? So he decided to go and live at Japan in which he met Mimi at Okinawa in one of tehir resorts.

Family Members:

Mother: Yuko Lamperouge - 47 years old

Father: Ryuotarou Lamperouge - 50 years old

Younger Sister: Nunally Lamperouge

Partner: Harumi Yamamoto

=---=

Code Geass Lelouch vi Britannia

 

Fumiko Natsuki; the Adorable girl-boy

 

AFF Username: Animebang21

AFF Prof. Link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/44436 

=---=

Name: Natsuki Fumiko

Nickname/s: Nat

Age: 15

Birthdate: 12/31/1997

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Specialty:

=---=

Personality:  Nat is that kind of little girl that everyone wants as a little sister, she loves to play with the other bands mates and everyone likes to make skin-ship to her cause she's really jumpy at times and people think it's cute,sometimes she can be serious (alot) but they don't really get it so she gets madalot but dosn't mind it. When it comes to music Nat just can't stop she loves music and would also listen to it every single day, some people think that that's her whole life. Sometimes people think she would never get into an entertainment just because of her age but she dosn't care what people say about her or anything, she just tries her best and what not. Nat also likes to be called Nat because she thinks it's cute and short. When it comes to her Unniesand Oppa's she really loves them and loves to hang out with them or something, she dosn't really care what age as long as they accept her. Also since Nat is still in school she would always try to get good grades and such so she can show people that she works really hard and she goes to school because of her age,She's also sometimes mysterious since shes not any other girl, she does aegyo but shes really violent but she dosnt show it, when she was little people used to hate her because of that. When people say to show your true self she just ignores them and moves on with whatever shes doing.Nat also likes to be alone at times, she likes to be alone but hates to be lonely. She loves to talk walks or go outside at times when there's nothing to do. I can also tell you that Nat is really tough, she can beat 3 buff guys in one shot with her hands. She never took karate or anything really.

History:Nat has a background almost all girls kind of have. When she was little Nat LOVED to sing and rap, but she hid it from it from her parents because she might dissapoint them. Her family is really smart like her and are like doctors or nurses. Nat really wants to be famous really bad but shes really scared. But that didn't stop her, she practiced when she took walks by herself and in her room all by herself.  

Family Background: Nat's family was poor but not that poor, she was those commoners, her mother also died 10 years ago

Family Members:  Sakura Fumiko - mother - 44

Seung fumiko - father - 55

=---=

Partner:   HIKARUUU~!! From ouran xD

=---=

Anime character's Name: Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran Host Club)