"Ryeowookie!! I'm just adding it in cause it's bland!"

Kyuhyun the manipulator

The second time it happened was when Kyuhyun secretly tried to add seasoning into the food he cooked.

“Cho Kyuhyun yah, you bastard. You wanted me to cook for you but you add all this junk food in it.” Ryeowook reached out a hand and hit the back of Kyuhyun’s head. “Argh!” Kyuhyun gasped dramatically and clutched the back of his head. “Ryeowookie!! I’m just adding it cause it's bland.”

Ryeowook puffed up indignantly and took the bowl away from Kyuhyun. “That’s it, no food for you anymore. Don’t ask me to cook for you anymore.” Kyuhyun frowned and held on to Ryeowook’s hand. He looked up pitifully at Ryeowook. “Hyung… No…”

Ryeowook swallowed noisily but tried to tug his hand away but Kyuhyun gripped tighter. “I just miss the times when you cooked for me when I was hospitalised.  Now after reading all those weird health books your cooking completely changed. I just missed the old taste.” Kyuhyun pouted and tug on Ryeowook’s hand harder. “Even if you used a lot of seasoning it's still really good, when I first joined Super Junior no one cared about me but only you cooked for me.”

Ryeowook’s expression soften and Kyuhyun knew he won, he smiled cunningly to himself.  Ryeowook spotted Kyuhyun’s smile and bent down to take a closer look at his face. “Yah kyukyu, are you saying that just to appease me.” Kyuhyun grinned and looked at Ryeowook. “Hyungnim~~”

Ryeowook smacked Kyuhyun on the head again and pulled the bowl closer to Kyuhyun. “Here, eat up, our maknae. Why is it so hard to stay angry with you kyukyu…?”