"Sungminnie hyung, of course I treat my work seriously."

Kyuhyun the manipulator

Every time Kyuhyun gets into trouble he would use his charms and try to wriggle his way out. It worked the first few times but after a while, the hyungs know what Kyuhyun is up to already. Kyuhyun tapped mercilessly on his keyboard trying to pass this intense battle to get to another level, his brain working hard to think of how he can use his wittiness to try and escape trouble again.

“Congratulations! Level up!” The pleasant lady voice was heard from his laptop as he stretched and let his hands rest. He smiled. He had thought of the perfect thing to abuse to gain his hyungs’ favour.

The first time it happened was when Kyuhyun was late for their flight to China. Ryeowook, Zhoumi and Sungmin who are usually always early were really angry. “If you overslept because of schedules I won’t be scolding you like this Kyuhyun, but you had no schedule last night and you were just gaming!” Sungmin chided in hurried whispers in the plane. “I really expect better of you Kyuhyun, this is our official comeback, and it’s not just a concert or stage. You should treat your work seriously.” Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes sleepily and grumbled, “I do treat my work seriously.” Sungmin narrowed his eyes. “What? I didn’t hear you.”

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin with his half opened eyes, his face different from the usual make up clad one was pale and he look like he was back in 2007 again. Sungmin can’t help but feel a rush of affection for the younger man. “Sungminnie hyung, I do take my work seriously. Singing is so important to me, you should know hyung. Remember how worried you were when I had that accident? You always stayed by my side in the hospital and didn’t went home until manager hyung made you.” Kyuhyun mumbled sleepily, leaning his head on Sungmin’s shoulder for good measure.

Sungmin smiled reluctantly. “Why are you talking about that now silly. I know you’re sleepy already Kyu, just sleep.” Kyuhyun snuggled closer to Sungmin, a victorious smile on his face.