XI

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

DARA

My eyes raked over his body, my heart pounding so fast it’s making me tremble. His shoulders were broad, chest so strong and his abs… his abs was absolutely mouthwatering. When my eyes lowered down to his manhood I quickly looked away. I noted that he was not ready yet; he’s fueled more of anger than of lust.

“What are you doing?” I asked, briefly aware of the foreign feelings that are now growing inside of me.

He only growled in reply and then I heard him stomp towards the bed.

“No!” I screamed. I scrambled towards the edges of the mattress and forced my useless thighs to help me get away from this angry and primate.

Oh God… What is happening to him?  I didn’t do anything to provoke him in any way, right? One moment, he’s telling me that everything’s alright, now he’s scaring me; obviously planning to do something god knows what!

When I stood up, he caught me from behind instantly. His arms encircled me, pressing himself harshly further towards my body. I let out a whimper of protest, feeling that even my wolf doesn’t lie what’s happening right now, but she’s too weak with mixed emotions to do something about it.

“Jiyong! Please don’t do this please!” I begged and tried to break free from his arms, my right shoulder starting to hurt again but he ignored me.

His lips were now resting at the joining of my right shoulder and my neck. My whole body shivered as his lips started trailing kisses upward, on the side f my neck then behind my ear. I melted when I realized he had his right hand resting just below my left , his thumb placed firmly between my cleavages. Through these thin clothes I was wearing. I can feel him starting to get warmer and harder. He chuckled as I let out an unconscious moan. I can’t help it, I haven’t felt this before but I knew exactly what it was…Lust.

When he turned me around to face him, I closed my eyes shut.

“Jiyong, please. You have to stop” I begged again even though I know it will still be useless. I felt the tip of his nose touched the side of my neck, and he moaned after taking in my scent.

“You smell so good” he whispered just inches away from my ear.

He then brushed his left hand through my unruly hair, carefully avoiding the wounded area and then firmly placed them behind my head, guiding me to face him.

“Open your eyes” he whispered and I shook my head in reply. “Open them” He said again, sternly this time.

I opened my eyes in defeat and looked up expecting to drown on his beautiful blue eyes but it was pearl black instead. His wolf has completely taken over his body. I lifted my palms to his chest and tired to push him away but my actions were completely ineffective against his strength. I was about to tell him to stop but I paused when he startled me to lower his face towards me.

When his lips touched mine, I caught my breath in my throat. It felt good but his lips were demanding; he was forcing his way inside my mouth and I refused to give in.

“Open up” I thought I heard him say, my head was so clouded that I can’t believe this is really happening.

“Open your mouth for me, Dara” he repeated, all the while teasing my upper lip then lower one. I fought for control because if I give in I know I wouldn’t be able to stop. He traced the lines of my lips using his expert tongue and my body trembled even more.

“I want to taste you, Love. I NEED to taste you”

That was the last straw.

I parted my lips and he plunged boldly inside with a low triumphant growl. His lips were soft and his tongue was absolutely insistent, I can feel myself go light headed as the kiss grew deeper...Hotter.

“You taste so ing good” he whispered against my lips.

As if another entity possessed me, I exerted sensual demands all my own. I kissed him back, wondering if I’m doing it right. This is my first kiss and I don’t want to disappoint him. He moaned at my willing actions and then lowered me gently to the bed.

His hips were pressing deeply against mine, making me breathtakingly aware of the hard impact of his masculinity. A little sound of frustration escaped my lips when Jiyong broke away from the kiss and proceeded to kiss the center the side of my neck, whispering something I hadn’t heard quiet right. My mind, always so ordered, so disciplined and controlled, seemed to just spin away.

“Dara…” Jiyong whispered louder for me to hear this time. “I am the only one who can make you feel this way…you understand? Not even this Thunder guys you dare to speak of”

My body suddenly went rigid beneath his as I realized what is really happening. Sensing the change in me, he pulled his head from my neck and looked straight in my eyes in wonder.

“Is that what this is about? You thought Thunder was a guy I am dating back home?” I asked eyes wide in fury and astonishment.

“Well isn’t he?” he asked, well ‘roared’ actually was a more appropriate term.

“Jiyong…” I began watching his eyes search mine for answers. “Thunder’s my younger brother” I spoke slowly, hoping that he’ll snap out of his anger.

I watched him stiffen. The black tint in his pupils was now slowly fading away, making his real deep blue eyes visible. He was staring at me as if this is the first time he saw me, his eyes were wide, completely stunned.

It was moments later when he realized how we were poised on the bed.

“Oh God...” he looked down and his expressions went in horror. “Oh God” He repeated as he quickly went off of me and lowered my dress to cover up my thighs. He stood up and he grabbed his robe from the floor. I sat up and watched him from behind. After tying the robe, he pause, still not eyeing me. Then after a long moment, he glanced back at me with apologetic eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to force you…I… I didn’t know. I lost control” he shook his head and then he was breathless when he spoke again. “I promised I won’t do it again. I am so sorry”

Agony was evident both in his voice and his face. My wolf whimpered, we both knew he had been forceful just a moment ago and that we should be angry right now but we don’t like seeing him like this. I wanted to run into his arms and comfort him.

I was about to do that when he took steps further away and disappeared into the next room.

 

---------------------

 

DOUBLE UPDATE :)