I

Heal Me: When the alpha meets the rogue

 

 

JIYONG

 My eyes closed as she dipped her head to tease the most sensitive part of my body. I curled my fingers to her hair, rock music drowning my growls and moans of pleasure.

She looked up to me, eyes full of pure desire as she smiled seductively.

I smiled back, proud to have her as my flavor of the week. She was honestly beautiful; with her blonde hair tied up in a messy bun behind her head, blue eyes and perfect pink lips. She’s super, the type most boys would drool for. The problem is I’m not like most boys.

I am Kwon Jiyong. I have recently received my MD and was now starting my residency for emergency medicine. Im 23 years old, unbelievably too young to became a doctor aye? Well, i get that a lot. I hate telling my story more than once so pay attention.

Passing quite a lot of IQ tests with high marks, I was deemed to be suitable to be accelerated at school several times. At the young age of 15, I was able to graduate highschool, graduated pre-med at 19 and med school at 23.

However, I am not your typical boy genius. There’s so much more about me than what meets the eyes. A secret only a few knows. Well, technically there are roughly four hundreds of them who knew what I really am--- all because we share the same secret.

Aside from my remarkable educational background, good looks (As what I’ve been told by a handful of reliable references), and my higly known “player-slash-Womanizer” reputation. I am also the Alpha of the Red Claws pack, one of the strongest pack in the continent.

Yes, you guessed it right. I am a werewolf. I assumed the responsibilty of Alpha when i was able to make my first shift at such a very young age. Usually, other werewolves would be able to get their first shift by the age of 16 to 18, but being an alpha by bloodline (and a strong one at that) I was able to do it at the age of 14.

My age was actually not a big of an issue to our pack. Elders had it approved due to the factual tales that my great great grandfather was able to assume his role as an aplha at the age of 12, plus I am super smart and greatly trained in combat. I haven’t even had a hard time balancing my responsibilties at the pack and the med school. I know ill sound like an stating this, but its really good being intelligent. Now, i am peacefully reining my kingdom for almost ten years now.

So maybe you’re thinking right now that this blonde girl who was giving me a good time is my mate? Nah, just like what I said...She’s only my flavor of the week. I met her at the hospital lobby this morning, throughout the day she was giving me y glares and by the time off duty I pounced on her in one of the hospital’s private rooms for doctors who wanted to take a nap. Too bad I don’t even know her name.

I know, I know. Im already 23 and still wasn’t be able to find my mate. Its not actually a choice or failing to do any effort to locate her. I actually did trips from one pack territory to another with hopes to find this mate of mine but every trip turned me down.

My mother actually feared that maybe she has been a member of the Moon Shadows, the pack that had been erased from the surface of the Earth by a large group of rogues back when I weren’t still the alpha. But I hoped not, I know she’s still alive somewhere so I continued searching for her. All of my efforts stopped when I reached 19 . I just lose all hope, maybe my mom was right, maybe she really was dead. It gve me great sadness to accept her death, I haven’t met her but it already hurts.

And thats was when my womanizing started.

I watched as the corner of her lips twitched up in a naughty manner. She rubbed her pams against my thighs, making me ache for more. Sensing my ached arousal, she laughed and her next words make him frown.

“Plead. Beg me to go on”

My wolf growled. I am an alpha and I can never let anyone dominate me. I turned her over to her back harshly, forgetting she’s only human, sensing that my hazel eyes now turning black. She moaned in ecstacy, clearly by my sudden actions. Filthy .

I laughed hard, my eyes turning to normal.

“You’re gonna regret of seducing me” I growled as i pried her thighs.

I was already positioned in between her, ready to make her go crazy when my cellphone started vibrating at the small table next to the hospital bed. My head snapped by to its direction and reached out to answer it but the girl grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“Don’t answer it” She said, a little breatheless.

Wrong move, I pushed back my wolf as he tried to get out, to claw the face of the insolent girl. Nobody tells me what to do! I am the Alpha!

“Get your hands off of me” I commanded in my alpha voice. Instantly she did as told and scrambled away, eyes wide.

When Alpha shows off their powerful and authoritative aura, even human can do nothing but comply. I remembered the first time I was almost given a ticket, all i did was growl and then the officer said “Never mind, drive slowly next time”.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller’s ID. It was taeyang, my Beta. I reached over the CD player and turned the music off.

“what?” I stormed to the receiver.

“We’ve got a problem” He said calmly.

“What now? Im busy!”

“im sorry Alpha, but this is urgent. He said still calm. taeyang has been my bestfriend since we were still in diapers and my most trusted person in the pack. “We have tracked a rogue who entered our boundaries earlier this evening”

I snarled. The Red Claws territory is known to be merciless when it comes to trespassing rogues; one step inside the lines and you’re dead before you knew it. This one maybe stupid to not even know that.

“Have you not dealt with it? What’s the problem?”

“well... Alpha, this one is pretty fast, none that i have seen before. We were chasing it through the forest, but when it crossed the streets a car came out of nowhere and hit it. We paused from behind the trees when two humans cae out of the car and looked at the rogue”

“What? Did they see it?” By this notation, I was referring to the wolf form of the rogue. You see, werewolves are big in size. One average wolf is about a size of a cow, so it will really scare people away and we cant risk making the whole existence of werewolves known just like that. That is the no.1 rule in the whole werewolf kingdom that we have to keep.

“No. Thankfully,it went unconscious and shifted back in time to shift to its human form. The bad news is, it is hyunsuk and eunjoo who hit the rogue. Now they are taking it to the center of the town, to your hospital.” Hyunsuk and eunjoo were the two elderly  humble and warm couple who had just move here from the city when their daughter was killed in an accident two months ago.

“, we cant risk having a rogue here!!” I gulped hard remembering that the blonde girl was still in the room.

“Jennica, get your clothes and get out” I ordered and saw her shook.

“I-its Jessica” She corrected still unmoving in the bed.

“GET OUT!” I snapped. She sprung from the hospital bed and fell to the floor. She left the room, her clothes in her hands. I waited for her to be out of hearing distance and placed the phone back to the side of my head.

“Sent out some men over here and instruct them to gaurd each exits. I’ll deal with the rogue at the ER” I clicked the phone off and reached for my clothes and lab coat.

I guess ill be having my first malpractice then.