Girls, Why?

VIXX's Lyrics : The Hidden Story

VIXX - Girls, Why? feat. OKDAL

 

“Leo oppa is so hot!”

“Yeah, he’s so skillful when it comes to soccer.”

“Saranghae Leo oppa!”

You just smiled proudly hearing the girls’ shouts while you watched a soccer match at the school field. Why? Because Leo is your boyfriend and it’s already two months since you guys officially became a couple.

Leo was your senior at the school and he was indeed hot. H to the O to the T with capital letters that said HOT. He didn’t talk that much and his mysterious character was one of the reasons why he was famous.

It was said that the number of people who actually heard his husky and y voice could be counted by your fingers. He didn’t talk unless it was reaaaaally necessary and he would rather do everything himself than asking one of his fan girls to do it for him.

You were just one of his crazy-freaking-scary fan girls that was lucky enough to actually have him realize your existence. Well, it wasn’t something to be proud of but you are indeed proud. He was just two doors away from you which practically make him your neighbor.

You always bumped into him when you were walking to school. It wasn’t actually coincidences, really. You did purposely wait for him to walk past your house and then you would join him, as if it was a real coincidence.

When that ‘coincidence’ happened almost every day, he recognized you and he had always offered to walk you home whenever you have to go home late in the evening because of your basketball training. You were more than happy when he actually knew about your basketball training.

So he did care a bit about me, you thought. You were sooooo full of yourself when you gained your courage and asked him about that but he said that it was just because you’re his neighbor.

You were indeed very lucky because you could actually have a real conversation with him saying something, not only saying ‘ooh’ or ‘aah’ or just silence. You have entered the master list of ‘Girls Who Talked With Leo’ and you could never be luckier than this.

How did the two of you become a couple? Well, this is indeed embarrassing but you were the first one to confess. He just stood still like an ice cube frozen for 100 years and you couldn’t stand the embarrassment anymore so you just ran away from him.

You avoided him the next day and you even woke up earlier just to make sure that you wouldn’t bump into him on your way to school. However, he looked for you that evening while you practiced and he said that he felt the same way with you too.

He hugged you in front of all the Basketball club members and they were fan girling over that sight. You hugged him back without any further question about why he delayed his answer. When he said ‘I love you too’, the time already stopped for you and only for you.

“Yah, why are you smiling like a mad man when these freaking fan girls were shouting out their love for your boyfriend?” you snapped back to reality when your friend elbowed you. You just grinned at her and she shook her head in dismay.

“I am proud that I have a hot boy as my boyfriend.” you said, still grinning widely. Your eyes focused back on Leo who was currently in control of the ball. You smiled proudly looking at him.

“Fighting, Leo oppa!” you shouted, just like how the other fan girls did. He paused and looked at you for a while and then his opponent took away the ball from him. Then, you saw him being scolded by his teammates. You felt a bit guilty when you saw that.

After the match ended with your school’s winning, you ran towards him at the field and handed him a small towel with a bottle of mineral water.

“Congratulations, oppa.” you said and he just nodded at you.

“Can you do me a favor?” he asked all of the sudden. You raised your eyebrows before you nodded approvingly, making him continue his sentence.

“Next time, don’t do that again.” he said monotonously.

“Do what?” you asked, genuinely confused.

“That thing the other girls do, shouting my name.” he explained before he turned his back on you and walked towards his teammates.

“But…why?” you shouted but he was already too far away to hear you. You pouted before you walked away from him towards your friend.

“Because I lose my focus when I heard your voice even from that far distant.” he said to himself while he smiled looking at you running cutely towards your place under a shady tree.

“It wasn’t even a big deal! He doesn’t tell his other fan girls to stop shouting his name so why did he ask me to stop? I didn’t really do that all the times. How did he even recognize my voice? It could be his other fan girls right? Aishh…” you grumbled to your friend when you sat next to her.

“Eyyyy~ Why are you so mad huh? Stop with that pouty face. Let’s just have some ice creams at my house.” she said as she stood up and brushed the imaginary dust from her jeans. You hesitated when you stood up.

“But…Leo oppa-“

“He’s definitely going to celebrate his winning with his teammates. Do you want to be left alone while he enjoyed with his friends?” your friend said and even before you could say anything, she already grabbed your hand.

Leo excused himself from his teammates and searched for you. They wanted to celebrate their winning but Leo firmly said that his girlfriend must been waiting for him. The others just went without him, knowing how this guy is always firm on his decision.

Leo huffed when he ran towards the shady tree and he frowned when you’re not there. He ran towards the café then, but you were nowhere to be found. He kicked the air in frustration.

“Am I too harsh on her?” he questioned himself.

***

“Are you guys okay?” your friend asked when she sat next to you at the sofa.

“What do you mean?” you asked back as you the spoon that you used to eat the ice cream. You were at her house and you kept on checking your phone. You sighed when there were no missed calls or even texts from Leo.

“I mean, you had been looking at your phone ever since you stepped inside my house. That’s why I asked you, are you guys okay?” she asked again and you just sighed.

“You know, we had been quite awkward these days. We talked on the phone but it was me who called first. As far as I remember, he was never the first to text me. It was always me, me, me.” you sighed again and your friend just nodded.

“How did he act when you guys are on a date?” your friend asked.

“He didn’t talk. Like, seriously! How could he leave me babbling alone and doesn’t even react to me? When we walked together, it was silence. When we watched a movie, it was silence. He just doesn’t speak and it made me frustrated!” you said as you stabbed the ice cream in your hand with the spoon in your other hand.

“Hmm…this is quite serious. Maybe his heart just changed?” you choked your ice cream upon hearing that.

“His heart…changed?” you asked and your friend nodded.

“This is a typical reason of a break-up you know? The changing heart.” you shook your head upon hearing the word ‘break-up’. No way in hell you’re going to break-up with Leo!

“Eyyyy~ It can’t be. Leo oppa isn’t that type you know?” you said but even you yourself wasn’t confident with that answer.

“How often did he say ‘I love you’?” your friend asked as she faced you. You blinked countless times before you answered.

“The last time was during my birthday-“

“And that was a month ago.” your friend cut in your line.

“That was a serious sign of heart changing.” she said, making you worried.

What if she’s right?

What if Leo’s heart really changed?

***

“Aishh this girl…why is she not texting me yet?” Leo grumbled as he paced around his room restlessly. Every second, he looked at his phone that he placed on his bed.

“Should I text her first?” he said as he smiled slightly and grabbed his phone excitedly. That was when he suddenly paused.

“What if she was studying? I might be disturbing her…” Leo hesitated.

“I don’t care! I want an explanation on why she left me at the field earlier.” he said as he started to type something but then, he stopped halfway.

“She might be sleeping right now. She’s quite busy these days with those never ending basketball practices. Aishhhh…should I text her or not?” Leo hesitated again. He threw his phone and it landed prettily on his bed.

“What is that girl doing, seriously?” he grumbled again.

He finally sat on his study desk, trying to focus on his homework. He placed his phone right in front of him and he kept on checking if there’s any message from you. He couldn’t focus to his homework at all when all he did was pointlessly typing texts for you but then erased it again.

Eventually, he fell asleep with his phone in his hand.

***

“Should I ask him about this or not?” you said to your reflection at the mirror as your hand held your phone tightly.

“Eyyy~ Why should I even ask those things? Questions like ‘Oppa, did you love me?’ is sooooo outdated and childish.” you said as you placed your phone on the bed.

“Am I that pathetic for wanting to ask that question soooo badly?” you asked the reflection in the mirror.

After a few hours of arguments with your own reflection, you finally mustered your courage and typed a message for Leo.

Oppa, I want to ask you this one question. Can I?

You hit the ‘send’ button and then you paced around in your room. You bit your lips nervously, waiting for his answer. Then, you lost your patience and you typed another message for him.

Did you still love me?

You waited and waited but there was no answer. You felt like crying after 30 minutes waiting for his reply text. Just when you were about to go asleep, your phone vibrated. You excitedly tapped on the new message.

I locr u nkjlljhghb

“Huh? What is this?” you scratched your head in confusion when you read that text. Your fingers immediately typed a reply.

Oppa, what kind of alien language is that?

30 minutes later, still no answer. You threw away your phone in frustration and you went to sleep.

***

It had been three days since you last contacted with Leo. You were so frustrated after you texted him that day so you asked that question to him directly. The only reply that you get was:

“This is so annoying.”

You kept on asking him the same question and he finally exploded. You had a fight and you avoided him, just like a déjà vu.

“Hey, are you okay? You had been zoning out for quite a while.” a senior asked you with concern. You just smiled at her and shook your head.

“Let’s start the game.” you said and the basketball practice started. However, you kept on losing focus and you couldn’t shoot properly. Your seniors realized that since you were the best shooter in the club. They told you that you can just go back and you were more than grateful.

You kicked every stone that you saw along the way back home. Leo didn’t even come to your basketball practice today and that did make you pissed off. He didn’t even text or called you asking why you’re avoiding him.

You sniffled and your eyes went blurry because of the tears. That was when you saw a tall figure walking towards you. You blinked and the tears fell on your cheeks. Then, you could see that tall figure clearly.

It was Leo and he was practically gasping for air and you could immediately detect that he just ran all the way here.

“You’re…home…so early? I thought…you’re practicing.” he said as he huffed and approached you.

“Don’t act as if there’s nothing happened between us.” you said firmly and you walked past him but he held on to your wrist.

“Look, I don’t understand what this is all about. Why are you avoiding me?” he asked. You snatched away your hand from his hold.

“You don’t understand?” your voice went one pitch higher. He shook his head innocently. You sighed deeply. Yeah, this is going nowhere if you didn’t tell him what’s bothering you.

“I just don’t understand. You kept on asking me the same question every day and it made me seriously annoyed. Are you asking out of habit or is it because you don’t trust me?” he asked.

“There’s only one thing that I wanted from you, oppa. That’s why I asked you that question. Don’t you get it?” you said, a bit too harsh actually.

“You would know the answer even if I don’t say it.” he said coldly.

“No oppa, I don’t know! You don’t tell me you love me as much as you did in the beginning! How would I know?” you shouted at him.

“I didn’t change. Do I have to tell you that for your heart to be at rest?” he said but it didn’t ease your heart.

“You simply won’t say that, do you?” you said slowly before you walked away from him, the tears already wet your cheeks. Then, you felt such a great force holding your shoulders and turned it. You were now facing him and his face looked apologetic.

“You listen to me, right now. I love you. I love you I love you I love you. So much until I feel like I could just die if you’re not here by my side.” he said as he used his thumb to wipe away your tears. You blinked at him countless times.

“O-oppa-“

“Shut up, I’m not done yet.” he cut in your line. You kept quiet, signaling him to continue. He sighed deeply.

“I admit that I’m wrong. It’s because of…my pride that I became like this. I misused my pride and yes, I’ll reflect myself. I guess I didn’t know what being a man is truly about. I pretended to be an adult but I guess I’m still a boy but I’m going to stop those thoughts.” he said and you started to smile.

“I love everything about you. The way you smiled, the way you walked, the way you laughed, I simply love everything you do. Whenever we’re walking together or out on a date, you would be talking loudly and I could just smile hearing your cute nonsense.” you chuckled hearing that and he pinched your nose playfully.

“You’re lovable and I’m lucky that I have you here by my side. I love you. Please, trust me,” he whispered in your ears as he hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and you started to smile widely.

“I love you too, Leo oppa.” you whispered to him and you could feel him tightening his hug.

“Wait, there was this one tiny thing that I forgot to ask you.” you said as he broke the hug. You took out your phone from your pocket and Leo looked confused. You showed him his text a few days ago.

“What is this?” he asked.

“I was the one who should ask that to you. What were you trying to write at that time? What happened until it came out as alien language?” you asked and you giggled when you saw him frowning, trying hard to remember what happened at that time.

Leo felt his phone vibrated in his hand. He was asleep for nearly an hour at that time and he was indeed very sleepy. He tapped on the new text message.

Oppa, I want to ask you this one question. Can I?

He wanted to answer the text but he dozed off to sleep instead. Another text came and Leo was awakened by that strong vibrate he felt in his hand.

Did you still love me?

He typed the reply text with one hand but when it was almost done, he dozed off to sleep again. When he woke up again, he simply hit the ‘send’ button without knowing what he just typed. The message was sent as:

I locr u nkjlljhghb

The next morning…

“Aaaarghhh! What is this? Aish…I wanted to type ‘I love u’ but it came out to be like this instead!!” Leo shouted in frustration as he messed his hair. The letter ‘v’ was replaced by ‘c’ and the letter ‘e’ was replaced by ‘r’ was understandable because they were right next to each other on the keyboard but-

What the hell is wrong with that gibberish ‘nkjlljhghb’?

“I should never type a message while I’m half asleep ever again.” Leo made a mental note to himself.

“As a conclusion, ‘I locr u’ is ‘I love you’ in alien language?” you asked as you walked to your home hand in hand with Leo and walked suuuuuper slowly. He blushed before he shook his head.

“I guess you can say that.” he said and you laughed looking at his cute blushing face.

“If that’s so…I locr you too.”


 

Soooooo....

I'm just saying that....

I locr you guys sooooo much!! 

thank you for subscribing :)

Leo is sooooo fluffyyyyyy... ^^