Love Hurts (UUUUU)

VIXX's Lyrics : The Hidden Story

VIXX - Love Hurts (UUUUU)

 

His name is Ravi. He was the principal’s only son and he’s sooooooo famous in the school. It was said that if you don’t know him then you’re definitely not the part of the school.

He was in the same class as you’re in. Your friends were always obsessed about his every move but you never joined them. Yes, he was handsome, he was cute and whatsoever but you didn’t care a bit about him.

You were a plain high school girl who was in the same class as him. Why should you waste your time idolizing him like the others did? He was also a human, he was not some sort of an angel descended from heaven.

It was not a shocking fact for you if he didn’t even realize that you guys were classmates even though you sat right behind him. Well, that was until one day…

You were called by your English teacher and you were soooooo certain that it was because you didn’t hand in your homework. You were a bit nervous as you walked at the school hallway while imagining what your teacher would do to you.

You were not focusing while you walked and that was when you bumped into a boy, like reaaaaally hard. Both of you fell down at the same time. Well, that was expected but the unexpected thing was that your lips were touching his.

It was only for a short time but you immediately felt a 1000 watt of electricity jolted inside you. It felt strange…it also felt wrong but you actually enjoyed it a bit and shut your eyes tightly.

His lips were sooooo soft that you were almost carried away by that kiss but the moment you opened your eyes, you realized what just happened. Your eyes widened at that time and you abruptly stood up and straightened your tie and skirt.

It was Ravi, and that’s the second unexpected thing. You expected him to be mad and shout at you but he stood up and just looked at you with untranslatable eyes.

“You…You’re-“

“I’m sorry! Gosh, I’m terribly sorry, double plus triple sorry! I was not focusing when I walked and I was so careless. Oh my God, I’m soooooo sorry!” you immediately apologized because you were scared of his next words. However, he unexpectedly chuckled at you.

“Whoa whoa, now calm down girl because you talked like you were trying to chase a bullet train.” he said calmly. You were soooooo confused at his totally unexpected sentence. Gosh, there’s tooooo much unexpected thing that happened to you in just a few freaking minutes.

“You’re my classmate right?” he asked and he smiled at you. You nodded in slow motion because you were totally confused and lost for words at that time.

“You’re going somewhere? You’re obviously rushing until you bumped into me earlier.” he said again and you immediately remembered that you were actually heading somewhere.

“I need to leave now! Damn, I’m so dead!” you said without even looking at him as you ran full speed towards the teacher’s lounge. Ravi just smiled looking at your back view. He his lips, wayyyyy too ily.

“Her lips…it was so…tender.” he mumbled before he walked back to the class.

***

“Whattttt???” your friends shrieked loudly the moment you told them about what happened earlier.

“Yah, it wasn’t a big issue! Lower your voice a bit, everyone’s looking at us.” you said, making your friends looked around them only to find that almost everyone in the cafeteria was looking at your table.

“It wasn’t a big issue??”

“You kissed Ravi and that wasn’t a big issue?”

“Ravi, that boy…that hottest boy in the school?”

“Gosh, I envied you sooooo much!”

“You’re wayyyy too lucky you know?”

“You’re always lucky when it comes to these things.”

“Guys, it really wasn’t a big issue. You forget the fact that our lips just touched. It just touched okay?” you said calmly but your friends started to freak out again.

“Just…touched?”

“You do know that ‘touched’ literally means ‘kissed’ right?”

“You’re acting calm but you’re actually fluttered inside right?”

“How did his lips tasted like?”

“What did you feel after that kiss?”

“No no, I demand you to describe in detail. Your feelings the moment your lips ‘touched’ his, the moment you realized everything and the moment after the so-called lips touching.”

You were taken aback by those questions that bombarded you. His lips…it was soooooo soft and tender. You felt numb for a while after the kiss, you couldn’t digest what just happened between you and him. When your lips touched his you just forgot everything in your mind.

In one word to describe…it’s mind-blowing. Wait, is mind-blowing even counted as one word? Well…whatever!

“I felt nothing.” you said after a while. Your friends started to shriek at high pitch again hearing that.

“No…thing??”

“You’re serious??”

“Gosh, are you interested in girls more than boys?”

“I worry about you, my friend.”

“Yeah, of course! How could you say that you feel nothing?”

“It was supposed to be anything but nothing!”

You just smiled at your friends. Even if you did feel something for him, you feel like you should not be carried away by them. He’s dead famous and you can’t expect him to be swayed by that kiss just like how you did, right?

***

“I would loooove to help but I have a date today.”

“I’m soooo sorry, my friend. I can’t help you today.”

“Good luck, friend!”

You sighed looking at your friends. You just waved back at them while you cursed them mentally. It was the day where you must stay back to clean the class. It was a two person’s job but your partner was absent that day so you just have to do everything alone.

Well, apparently you’re not alone in the class. Everyone already left the class with the exception of this one person. Ravi was sitting on his table with his legs crossed while looking at you.

You ignored him and you grabbed a broom at the corner of the class. You felt his eyes tailing your every move but you tried to act cool and ignorant about it. You started to sweep the floor starting from the seat behind yours.

You were nearing him with your sweeping motion and you really hoped that he will move from his seat without having you to say anything to him. Well, you know what they say right? Life was never that easy.

“Ahem ahem…” you purposely cleared your throat loudly for him to hear. He did look at you but he didn’t seem to understand what you wanted because he was staring at you blankly. You gulped at that stare.

“Can you move?” you finally said it but your tone was a bit too harsh.

“I’m sorry, what?” he asked and he looked like he just woke up from a dream.

“I’m sweeping the floor here so can you move?” you said flatly.

“Ahhh…sure I can.” he said as he flashed a charming smile and moved aside from his place. His eyes was still tailing on you but you thought that it’s just because you’re sweeping his place so he wanted it to be perfectly clean. Well, that was what you thought.

“Can I help you?” his voice suddenly croaked and you were startled. You looked at him as he approached you. Your eyes were suddenly directed towards his lips and that memory replayed in your mind, making you blushed. You immediately turned away from him to hide your face.

“There’s nothing for you to do anyway. Why don’t you just go home?” you said as you kept on sweeping the same area under his seat.

“Umm…I think you should move on to the next seat now. I’m sure that my seat is already cleaned perfectly.” he said with his arms crossed. You cursed yourself upon hearing that. Without any word, you just moved to the next seat.

It took you 10 minutes to finish sweeping the whole class and he was still there. You were not sure why he’s there but his eyes that followed your every move were sure creepy. You packed your things at your place, placing it in your bag and you’re ready to go home.

“I’m sure that you’re not finished cleaning yet.” he said that made you look at him.

“What more that I need to-“ you snapped but when you saw him pointing at the whiteboard that your teacher scribbled on earlier, you wrinkled your nose.

“Aishhh…fine, I’ll do it.” you said as you placed your bag and your phone on your table. You approached the whiteboard and grabbed the duster. You were cleaning the board perfectly except for the day, the date and some notes that the teacher wrote high up.

You looked up and you were determined to finish this quickly so that you’ll be able to just go home and have a really good rest. You jumped but you still can’t reach it. You jumped again and again until you heard a soft laughter right behind you.

“Need a hand?” without even having to wait for your answer, he took the duster in your hand. You felt a tingle when his fingers brushed against your hand. You stood still and watched him cleaning the board easily with his height.

“There, it’s done.” he said with a full smile for you.

“Thank you.” you said simply before you walked to your seat, took your bag and your phone and went out of the class. Ravi was left alone after you went out. He tapped his feet and his arms were crossed against his chest.

“She didn’t even react to my help! Girls usually just fall for me when I do it like that. She’s…different. I like it.” he said before he went out of the class too.

***

You were about to close your eyes that night when a text came. You took your phone and lazily tapped on the message. Your eyes was about to popped out of it’s socket when you looked at the sender’s name.

“It’s Ravi? When did I even have his number? Worst…where the hell did he get my number??” you shrieked.

You’re asleep?

You’re sooooo surprised at that wayyy-too-cool text. You’re not that close to be texting each other like that! The day you bumped into him was the first day that you actually talked to him and today was the second time. You were suspicious and you thought that it might be your friend pulling a stupid prank on you.

No I’m not.

You answered the text simply. If it’s one of your friend’s prank, you decided to just play along with them. A reply text came in an instant.

Me too. I need someone to talk to.

“Of course you’re not asleep, dude. If you are, then who is it that’s currently texting me right now?” you said to the phone, knowing that you wouldn’t be telling that person directly.

What do you want to talk about? I can spare you some time.

You replied. You thought that your friends would stop their prank when they actually see how cool you’re replying the so-called text from Ravi. However, you replied too many texts and your friend are still not stopping. You’re getting annoyed and you started to ask the question directly.

You : Stop this, what the hell are you think you’re doing? It’s not funny.

Ravi : Stop what? You’re sleepy?

You : Urghhh..don’t act all innocent with me!

Ravi : I can’t get your point.

You : Do you think I’m going to be fooled?

Ravi : When am I fooling you?

You : I don’t have Ravi’s phone number! And how would he even know mine? Stop this childish prank and just go to sleep, now! If you have this much free time, why don’t you do your own homework instead of asking me to do it for you??

Ravi : But…you did have my phone number. And I’m texting you so I obviously had yours too.

You : HA HA HA HA…what a lame joke. I’m not buying it.

Ravi : I saved my number in your phone and took yours in the class earlier. I helped you, remember?

You gulped immediately reading that last text from him. Your friend didn’t know that he helped you cleaning the class today. He was the only one that stayed in the class! You’re really texting him, in the middle of the night but you just doubted his text as your friend’s prank!

You’re soooo dead embarrassed so you just threw away your phone (umm…you just tossed it aside actually) and you hid yourself by wrapping your body with your comforter. You eventually fell asleep, ignoring the fact that you should at least reply Ravi’s text.

***

You entered the class that morning and it was Ravi’s delighted face that you saw first. You hung your head low and walked towards your seat right behind him. You froze at your seat when he suddenly turned around and chatted with you like nothing ever happened between you guys.

The others were squealing at that sight. You acted all cool and chatted with him, ignoring the jittery feeling inside you.

“Hey, did you invent airplane? Because you seem Wright to me.” he said that suddenly while flashing a charming smile. You raised an eyebrow. Wait, wasn’t that a…pick-up line?

“Yeah, I think I do.” you replied shortly and he seemed confused. You were lucky because the teacher came and he couldn’t continue what he’s trying to say to you. Your cheeks reddened right after he turned his back on you. Is he…using a pick-up line on you? Wait…but, why?

“That wasn’t a good reply for my pick-up line. What is wrong with that girl? Everyone fall for that line…well, except her!” Ravi muttered to himself, obviously frustrated.

***

It has been a week since you started to be close to Ravi. He texted you everyday until late at night, he followed you everywhere like a little puppy, he talked to you in the class and he also showered you with pick-up lines.

You translated all his actions as ‘he liked me’ but you didn’t want to admit that right. Your friends had been trying to convince you that he really did like you these days but you didn’t want to believe what they told you.

He is famous among girls in this school. Girls drooled over him. He could easily get girls just by flashing his killer smile. They could even volunteer themselves to be his slave for life. Why bother taking the long route to get you?

You did saw how frustrated he was when you ignored his cheesy pick-up lines. He did show how much he cared about you because he realized everything that happened to you. You just pretended that he never said those things. You just…didn’t want to believe everything he said.

***

You got a note from Ravi that said ‘meet me at the roof after school’. You were confused but you just stayed after school and went to the roof. You were curious of what he would say and you could feel your own heart thumping as you climbed the stairs.

You finally arrived and you saw Ravi’s smile that always managed to take away your breath every time. You approached him and when you were close enough to him, he looked away. You couldn’t believe your eyes but you definitely saw him blushing.

“So…what is it?” you asked with your usual cool tone.

“You do know that I liked you, right?” you were startled at his direct confession. You cleared your throat and you tried your best to keep that blank expression.

“What are you talking about?” you blurted. He looked hurt by your answer and you hated seeing that look in his face.

“Okay now listen up, my beautiful girl. Wherever I went, I was the best. Where can you find a guy like me these days? You know what? I’m so upset. My pride is bruised! Why are you looking elsewhere again when I’m right in front of you? Look at me and accept my heart. My heart hurts but I like you. I like you so much.” he said as he held your shoulders and he looked right into your eyes.

“I…I’m…I mean…” you stuttered and he hugged you all of the sudden. You were shocked but then you felt his warmth all over your body.

“Whatever you say, I like you. I like you girl, forever. Will you accept my heart and be my girlfriend?” you widened your eyes when he said that. You just smiled before you hugged him back.

“Don’t ever look at any other girls except from me.” you said and he immediately smiled as he tightened his hug.

“Thank you. But I already knew that eventually, you’ll be mine.”


 

Do you guys get how I'm going to do this?

Yes. it's based on their lyrics and I'll use some sentences directly from their lyrics.

I know...it's lame... =,=

I just loved VIXX sooooo much and I just wanted to write this.

Do leave me comments and your ideas :)

I'll definitely take everything into consideration ^^