Chapter 1

In Your Eyes

“Baby, let’s work this out please.” Kim pleaded

“I am sorry but I haven’t figured out myself yet. I have to do this for me, for us.” Gerald sighed

 

He held her chin and looked straight in her eyes. “I don’t want us to end up hating each other. I love you but I am not worthy of your love. I’m sorry.”

“Baby, even if how many times you put your attention to other girls, I know in my heart that it’s me you love. Kaya pinapatawad na kita, I know it’s my fault kung bakit ka naghanap ng iba. I am sorry kung nasasakal na kita sa relationship na ‘to. All these years, ikaw lang naman ang lagi kong kasama. Baby I can’t live without you. Hindi ko alam ang mangyayari kapag nawala ka sa buhay ko. Please don’t leave me. Ayusin natin ito. The first time I met you, alam kong tayong dalawa na til the end. Masaya naman tayo diba? I gave you everything you want, all the love you need. Ano pa bang kulang? Tell me pelase” Kim cried with all her heart.

 

Gerald hugged her and kissed her forehead. “Kim, there’s nothing more I could ask from you. Sobra sobra pa nga yung pagmamahal na binibigay mo sa kin eh. Kaso hindi pwedeng lagi nalang ganun, na all the time kailangan ko i report sa yo kung anong ginagawa ko, kung nasaan ako at kung sino ang kasama ko.. Kim we’ve got to end this relationship kasi ayokong magkasakitan tayo. I thank you for all the love you gave me and I’m sorry sa lahat ng mga pagkukulang ko. I have to end this. Sana maintindihan mo. I should go now. Good bye Kim, I wish you happiness.” He planted a long kiss on her forehead and started to let go of their hands

“Baby don’t leave me please. I promise not to be the most annoying girlfriend again. Please baby.” Kim started pleading as she tightened her grip on his arms.

But Gerald was stronger and so he let go of her hand and started walking away, leaving Kim broken to pieces.

 

Kim Chiu, a medical student, pretty and intelligent, met Gerald Anderson, heir of the Andersons’ Prime Holdings at a party with some of their common friends a few years ago. They were young then. She was 16 and he was 17.  A typical love story started and they’ve been together for almost four years until Gerald decided to end what was once a beautiful love story.