You

From The Beginning

"Luhan hyung!" I called out struggling because of so many things I'm carrying on my arms. Once he turned around, he immidiately helped me before my arms fall off. "Thank you Luhan hyung." I smiled and he nodded with a smile. "Sure. Where are we taking these to?"

 

His hair. His lips. His voice.

 

They're so fa....

 

"Sehun ah?" I woke up from my daydream when he mentioned my name. "Ah. What were you saying again?" He laughed and repeated his question.

 

Ahh.. Hyung's laugh is so cute..

 

"To the faculty." I answered and we started heading to the faculty.

 

Luhan transferred to our school this recently. He may be pure Chinese but he's really good in Korean. He is really good looking and easy to talk to, that is why there are so many girls that are after him. Even boys. Including me, of course.

I was suprised that Luhan was the first one who approached me. He chatted with me like we already met before, but that didn't disturb me. He is older than me by 4 years but he's in the same class as me. I asked him about it when we first talked to each other but he said it was personal. Since it was personal, I didn't plan to ask about it again.

 

"Thank you for bringing these things to me Sehun, Luhan." The teacher smiled. "You're welcome." We bowed and left the room.

"Thank you for helping me earlier." I patted Luhan's left shoulder. He held it with his right hand and said, "Anything for you." He smiled. I turned away to hide my flushed face and chuckled a little.

"Did I say something funny?" He asked me and I shrugged. "No. I just can't believe you're so cute with that kind of age." He laughed and spanked my back slightly. "But you're cuter since you're younger!" I just laughed it off not to let him notice my uneasiness.

"You know.. You remind me of someone.." He said. "Who is it, hyung?" I asked and he shrugged. "Nevermind. I forgot who was it anyway!" He laughed and continued walking beside me.

 

I wonder who that is..

 

--------------------------

 

Hey hey! Let's go to the forest!

I can't! I'm too afraid.

Come on! Trust me!

Okay...

 

~~

 

I'm leaving this country.

What? Why? When are you coming back?

I don't know. Maybe never.

But why?? You're going to leave me? Your best friend!

I'm sorry...

 

--------------------------

 

"Ouch!" I shouted when I felt someone hit my head. I woke up from my dream and noticed that tears were falling from my eyes. "You're crying! It doesn't look good on guys."

"Ah.. Luhan hyung.." I scratched the back of my head where he hit me. "What were you crying about anyway? Good thing it's already break time and you fell asleep when the lecture was almost done but the teacher didn't catch you." He said.

 

What was that dream about anyway?

I don't really remember..

Who was that person I was talking to?

 

"I don't know. I can't understand it since it was kinda blurry. All I know that I was a child in that dream." I answered with a slight blush on my face. He's worried about me. What should I do...

"Oh..." He answered.

Oh he says?

"We still have more time for lunch. Come on!" He dragged me out of my chair and my packed lunch as well.

Yes I still bring packed lunch even though I'm at this age already.

 

------

 

"Lunch was delicious." I stated. "Mine too!" Luhan exclaimed. "Chicken?" I guessed and he nodded. laughing.

He looks weird when he laughs but I still find him cute.

"So what's our next subject?" He streched his arms and yawned. "History." I answered and he groaned. "Another boring subject!"

I just chuckled at his response.

 

------

 

"Gym class is next!" Luhan praised when our history teacher left the room.

"You love gym class, huh?" Chanyeol, his seatmate commented. "Of course because there's soccer!" He grinned.

I stood up from my chair and headed towards my locker to put back my stuff.

"Hey let's go to the gym lockers and dress up together!" Luhan exclaimed excitingly as I closed my locker door.

 

Woah he suprised me.

"Sure hyung." I smiled.

 

------

"Wow Sehun, you're more muscular than me." Luhan said while we were undressing.

 

When my shirt blocked my face, I grinned widely so he wouldn't see it.

 

"Oh really? I didn't know that." I laughed as he kept on touching my muscles on my arms.

Since the room is kinda small, we can feel each other's breathing.

"I can't believe we fit in here." I chuckled, looking at Luhan as he dresses up.

 

. I hope he didn't see me smiling while staring at his body.

 

"I'm done. Let's go!" He opened the door and we went outside of the dressing room.

 

Damn. It was so hot inside the room that I can't breathe much.

 

"Are you okay? Your face is kinda red." Luhan stared at my face. I shook my face and smiled. "I'm fine hyung."

 

What the hell? I was blushing that much?

 

"Let's start our class now!" Our gym teacher blowed his whistle.

 

------

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" I woke up and see Sehun looking at me with a worried face. "What happened to me..? Where am I?" I sat up, holding my head.

"In the infirmary. The soccer ball hit your head and then you fell unconscious. I carried you here actually. Good thing you're not that heavy." He answered.

"Thank you.." I said and he knelt before me. "I'm glad that you're safe, hyung. We were so worried about you! How come you didnt see that ball coming?" He cried.

 

~~

 

"Wow Sehun is kinda good in soccer." I said, watching him passing the ball to his team mates to another.

"Luhan! I'm going to pass the ball to you!!" Xiumin yelled.

"Huh?" I looked at Xiumin, and then for a second my head was hit by the ball. "Oh ! I kicked it too hard!" I heard Xiumin shouted as he ran towards me before my vision became blank.

 

~~

 

"I was sort of distracted." I chuckled, holding my head. Sehun gave me a 'hmph' sound. "That's not like you, hyung. Be careful next time okay?" He patted my head.

"Yes yes." I laughed.

"Luhan!!" Xiumin shouted as he ran inside the room. "I'm so sorry!!" He cried.

"It's alright. It's my fault as well because I wasn't concentrating." I explained with a smile to not let Xiumin worry too much.

"Thank you for watching over him while I can't!" Xiumin hugged Sehun and he hugged him back. "Get well soon, okay?" He patted my shoulder and grinned.

"Hyung, I'll get an ice pack for you." Sehun left me and headed towards the refrigerator. I lied down while waiting for him.

"Here." He gave me the pack and I slowly placed it on my head. "Tsk." I made a sour face because of the pain. "Be careful." He said.

"Don't worry. I will be." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too, hyung." He grinned.

 

I wonder what he thought about it.

 

------

 

"I love you."

My heart made a loud beating sound when he said that. I'm not sure of what he meant by that but I'll just think of it as a friendly love. I just said the same thing because I love him too, right? Haha.

I think this is just an unrequited love. *sighs*

 

--------------------------

 

"Class, we're going to have a new student today. Please treat her with kindness." Our professor announced. "Please come in." A girl with long hazel brown hair came inside our room. She has fair white skin and her body is like a model's. Everyone gasped at her, including myself, and whispered voices started to wander around the room.

"Hello, my name is Choi Eunsae." She bowed.

"Eunsae?!" Everyone looked at me with a shocked expression, even Luhan's mouth is opened.

 

 

. I shouldn't have called out her name.

 

 

"Hello, Sehun-ah." She smiled.