Could It Possibly Get Any Worse Than This?

Galaxy Is Just My Style

"Ani ani ani. Don't cry Mi Young. It's okay. It's easy to fix," Chaelin said kindly through the darkness as she shuffled to a door.

Two hands gently grab Mi Young's face to wipe the tears away with their thumbs. The figure leans to her ear and whispers, "Don't cry Mi Young. You still have our outing to look forward to, right? So keep a stiff upper lip for two more hours." Yifan Gently lifts her off of the ground as she whined a bit from messing up her bad ankle.

"T-Thank you..."

Before she could react, Kris plants a soft but sensual kiss upon her lips as he used his left arm to pull her closer to his body. She closes her eyes as more tears fell while she deepened the kiss timidly. Yifan reaches around with his left.hand to goose the smaller figure gently. "Cheer up, doll~" He whispered with a smile that couldn't be seen.

Suddenly the lights come back on and the two parted just as everyone became visible. The other members eyed the two with wiggling eyebrows.

Kai slinks to Hyoseok's side and smiles. "Hello beautiful. Kai. I'm sure you already know that."

Hyoseok smirks and looks him up and down slowly. "It's nice to finally get to see my list wrecker in person~" she giggled sweetly.

Kris hugs Mi Young tightly and glares at Hyoseok over her head darkly. The corner of his mouth twitched slightly from holding back an angry snarl.

----------------------------------------------

Seven o'clock rolled around pretty fast and the boys rushed out of the outfits back into their regular clothes. Mi Young was helping Chaelin pack up the equipment while Hyoseok was being courted nonstop by Lay and Kai back and forth.

Kris walks up behind Mi Young and smiles. "Need any help there?" He crouched down with her as he watched her quickly trying to clean up.

"No. Its fine. Thanks for asking though. We're done now actually." She stands up and puts everything where it goes according to Chaelin's direction.

After everything was in place, Kris grabs chocolate and delicate fingers to lead her out of the building.

"I'll be home later Hyoseok!" She called quickly before she was completely pulled into the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, Yifan backed her into a corner and kissed her deeply and anxiously. He lifts her right thigh onto his hip without breaking contact as she let light moans escape her pouty lips. His hardening member pressing against her clothed .

A quiet ding could be heard and Kris pulled himself off of Mi Young. She was in complete disarray mentally and physically. Her eyes were slightly crossed as he pulled her out of the elevator to go outside to be met with press and photographers.

"Yifan! Is it true that you're dating someone of black descent?" A reporter asked loudly.

"Magazines have described you as a monkey. How do you feel about that?" Another reporter asked Mi Young.

"A monkey.....? What the do you mean?! Why would you say that racists bull?!" Mi Young yelled, completely infuriated at this point.

"Go back to Africa, Coon!" An Exo sasaeng yelled angrily as she threw eggs at Mi Young hard and fast, nailing her with every shot.

The chocolate skinned girl screams with every egg as she felt her anxiety attack coming on as more tears welled up in her eyes and her breathing picked up in speed at an alarming rate. She pushed some of the reporters and ran away quickly from everyone, including Kris.

He stood there, befuddled and entirely pissed at everything that just happened. His eyes narrowed at everyone in front of him as he pushed his way through the crowd as well and ran after Mi Young. "Hey! Wait up! Mi Young!" He yelled out, trying to catch up to her.

More sasaengs recognized Mi Young as she ran past them and they tripped her, causing her to stumble and finally fall on the concrete. She smashes her forehead in upon imoact. A pool of blood could be seen on the rough terrain below her.

"Mi Young!!!!!!" Kris yelled faintly as she began to lose all consciousness.