And So It Begins.....

Galaxy Is Just My Style

Mi Young (the name she had adopted) was a junior in college. The girl had been aspiring to be a voice actress and a photographer. And going through school was no easy task for her at all. She had to juggle having a social life, trying to make things work with her overbearing mother (she's dorming at her school and her mother has a hard time excepting that), and concentrating on getting her third internship.

It was begnning to be spring. But in Buffalo, NY that meant an extended winter.

She awoke that morning to Exo's Overdose. It wasn't her alarm, her one of her best friends had texted her, waking her up on her day off. She groans and sits up groggily in her bed. Her hair was a mess of course and quite frankly, she really didn't care either. It was the morning. No one is very photogenic the moment they wake up, right? Right.

Mi Young drags herself around her room--with her roommate sound asleep--trying to get ready to head to class. She was half asleep as she trudged to her photography class, blasting her kpop music in an attempt to wake herself up.

She walked in just as the teacher began the lesson. Her teacher smiles warmly as she waved half heartedly.

"Good morning, Miss..." she yawned gently.

"Mi Young, I actually want to talk to you."

"About what?" she asked, getting kind of nervous (even though she hadn't done anything bad).

"It's about your internship to Korea..." she began with a solemn tone. "...you got it!"

"Really!? Oh, my God!" The young girl clapped happily as she jumped and danced around the room out of excitement. "Hell yes! Pardon my French...." She giggles and continues dancing to the beat of the music in her right ear. "When can I leave?"

The teacher smiles warmly and laughs at Mi Young's reaction. "You leave on Friday and return in about two months. So get to packing and I hope you have fun, my dear."

Her eyes could only give an inkling of how Mi Young felt at this moment. "I can't waaaiittt!!!!" she squealed loudly. Everyone in the class staring at her this entire time, but she was to excited to give a damn actually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Friday morning arrived and Mi Young was more than enthusiastic about getting up this early. She called a cab to take her to the airport with her different sized bags. As she arrived to the airport, she dropped her things, trying to move too fast to get to her plane that she was well early for.

Time passed slowly (to her) but she was finally able to board her plane and get her things situated. She placed her phone in Airplane Mode the proceeded to play her music, waiting for the flight attendants to speak then they could take off safely.

A handsome young gentleman sat beside her. She paid no attention to the young man because she was too busy rocking out to her favorite song at the moment, Overdose - Exo. Mi Young had just recently come into the Exo fandom and didn't quite know everyone's faces to their names. She still even had a tough time trying to identify her bias from two other members in his group. And because of her newfound addiction, she had a few different pictures of Kris on the background of her phone and the lockscreen.

The young man happens to look at her phone as she checked the time and chuckles softly.