two.

Kingka's Complicated Love Story.

Luhan’s birthday. Ugh. Soora bites her lips because she doesn’t know how she should feel about this. Worry, nervous, happy, and also afraid. She sits frustratedly in the kitchen, Kai’s family kitchen since her mother works as Kai’s mother personal’s sitter.

“DOOM!” Soora jumps on her seat when Suho scared her out, like crying.

“Oppa, You shocked me!” Soora almost scream and Suho laughs.

“I’m sorry. You look worry.” Suho said as giggling.

“Hm.” Soora nods as sighs.

“You always are.” Suho get a water and sit beside Soora.

“I am not always. But right now, I am so yes.” Soora pouts after slap Suho lightly.

“What’s the matter again now?” Suho asked calmly as drink his water.

“Luhan’s birthday.” She said.

“Gotcha! You’re going?” Suho asked and Soora just nod weakly.

“So, What’s the matter?” Suho lift up one of his eyebrow as looking at Soora.

“I’m not confident when it comes to Luhan.” Soora’s strong yet honest answer can’t help to make Suho laughs.

“Come with me.” Suho stands up as stretched his back.

“Where?” Soora asked in confuseness.

“Your fairytale.” Suho pushes Soora forehead and it makes Soora frowns.

But soon after that, They headed to somewhere unfamiliar to Soora. After few minutes riding the car, They stopped in a big building. Both of them get out of the car. Soora is amazed by the view of building.

“This is so glamour, Truly fairytales.” Soora smiles.

“Fairytales waiting for it’s princess.” Suho laughs, Pulling Soora gently inside and once they got in, It reveals so many pretty dresses, bags, shoes, everything in glamours.

“We’ve waited for you, Let me show the way.” The workers with so nice outfit like a pro shows them the way to more comfortable room yet still glamorous and they can see Kris waving his hand from the corner.

“What is this all about?” Soora asked in confuseness before she dragged gently by some workers to another private room while Suho and Kris waving to her means to say that everything will be okay.

They washes Soora’s hair and turned it to dark brown colored, Then dry them and curly them. They also washes Soora’s face and then put a natural but still so beautiful on Soora’s face. And not forgetting to put some cream on Soora’s body. And also nail-arting her nails. Last one, They set Soora wearing a creamy colored dress to Soora. She looks so cute and mostly beautiful. She doesn’t believe that it’s her who is in the mirror. Everything is like in fairytales. And once the worker opened the door, Suho and Kris drooling too see her down to up, up to down.

“Is that y-you?” Kris stutter.

“Of course, It’s me, Soora!” Soora chuckles as hits Kris a little.

“You look so beautiful in white~” Kris sings in his failed voice.

Soora and Suho laughs, “Stop singing!” Suho said.

“I will drop you to Luhan’s party.” Soora smiles and three of them drives to Luhan’s party. Took some minutes to be at the party. Soora feels happy and nervous at the same time. But when they passed the garden, Three of them caught Luhan kissing with Chanju. Suho is too shock, So he stop his car.

Soora’s eyes stunned of the sight. Her minds became blank and she can’t help to do anything but tears falling from her eyes.

 

 

 

“Let’s go home.” Kris breaks the silence and Suho starts the engines. They leaves the party. They sure won’t let Soora go to the party. On the way, Soora’s phone ringing and it was Luhan. Soora sighs heavily and with a strong heart, She answered the phone.

“Yeobseoyo?” She said coldly.

“Eodi.. seoyo?” Luhan asks carefully.

“Turn back to home.” She answered strongly.

“S-soora.. D-did you....” Luhan answered stutterly.

“I did.” Soora cuts his line.

“I can explain.” Luhan answered weakly.

“You don’t need to.” Soora answered, Luhan frozes.

“Luhan-ssi.” Soora calls him.

“N-ne?” Luhan answered weakly.

“Saengil Chukkae.” She said.

“Gomawo.” Luhan answered after a sob that can be heard to Soora. Bull. All she can think about Luhan and Chanju.

 

 

“Oppa, Could you drop me off here?” Soora asked.

“H-here? W-why?” Suho shockly asked. Soora keeps silent and Suho understand that she needs to be alone so he dropped her off.

With a heavy heart, Kris and Suho left her. They feel guilty to bring Soora to the party, They shouldn’t do it and better for them to forbid Soora since the first. When Suho arrived at home, Kai was waiting outside.

“Where is Soora?” Kai asked. Suho shut his mouth.

“Hyung, Answer me!” Kai keeps asking.

“She needs to be alone.” Suho answered and it makes Kai’s heart in pain.

“Why? What happened?” Kai asked weakly.

“I help her to go to Luhan’s party. I make over her and drive her there. But when we passed Luhan’s garden. We caught.... Luhan and Chanju kissing.” Suho explained.

Kai stunned his eyes lightly, His world is crashing down imagining how broken Soora would be. And also breaking more to see Soora’s heart breaks when she sees it. It means Soora still love Luhan. Kai grabbed his black jacket and his car’s key. Suho shakes head to see Kai because he knows his little brother will have a heartbreak.

Soora is lot of crying on the river side alone. She drops her walls again, For the same person, Still Luhan. She curses herself for being so stupid. She punches her own body and head. She wants to cry forever and let everything flows from her. She is so tired.

“We need to go home soon before the security closed the house’s gate.” Soora hears Kai strong voice but it can’t stop her from crying. She broke too deep.

Kai pulls her hand gently and as soon as she turns her head to Kai, Kai can’t help but in heartache to see so much tears on Soora’s face. He was too stunned to do anything. All he can hear is Soora’s sob.

“Why are you here?” Soora slaps him.

“I hate to see you.” Slaps him again.

“You are a jerk.” Slaps him again.

“Bull.” Slaps him again.

“Don’t pretend to care.” Slaps him again.

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” She cries louder and the slaps goes stronger.

Kai grabs both of her hands to stop her from slapping him. Soora’s body feels weak but tears won’t stop flowing from her eyes.

“I hate you.” She mumbles while crying.

Kai kisses Soora. Softly. He brushes every little inch of her lips. Slowly. Like her lips is all his. Warmly. Lovely. Warping his arm around her shoulder. Tilting his head to kisses her lips deeper. Gently taste sweet on her lips. Soora is closing her eyes. She is too weak to push Kai away. And some other reasons, She feels safe and warm around Kai.

Suho chuckles from far watching his little brother. “He really has the sense.” He laughs and then leave them both finishes up their things.