one.

Kingka's Complicated Love Story.

It was a hot day for Seoul National Highschool’s students. The weather is so hot since this is summer and also the crowd of people standing-circle watching something. The guy with dark-brown haired punching the guy with a little silvery haired one. They keep exchanges punches. Some of students enjoying the sights, Some of the others being scared because the two cubes of kingkas is fighting. Kai and Luhan. Everyone knows that both of them go againts each other for uncertain reasons.

Chanju pushes the crowd and get into the circle, “Kai, Luhan, Stop it.” She half shouting so her voice won’t get away because of loud voices of crowd around her.

“You guys don’t have to fight. Every problems can be solved by talking peacefully. Please, Stop.” She talks wisely and Luhan stops fighting by hearing that. But Kai knows Chanju is faking everything on her. She might lied and fake to the others except him. He knows everything about Chanju’s fakeness that clearly written down on her face.

“You better solve your own problems before you try to solve on others, Chanju-ssi.” Kai sarcasticly said words to Chanju and it makes her shut and bite her lips. She watched to Kai that slowly going somewhere part of school that no one would never find him. The little park for dog school’s-keeper. #ifyouunderstandme. The dog seems sleeping, So he just sit there peacefully. He closed his head and rest his head on a tree, Thinking how he hates Luhan and Chanju. Both of them are fake. He hates fakeness.

“That was interesting.” A grin of gentle voice make him looks up and found Soora standing with first aid’s box. Then she sit beside him.

“What are you doing?” He asks coldly.

“Something that a good baby-sitter should do, I work for you. Ain’t I?” Kai just let his breath inhale and exhale while Soora brushes pounds on his face. Some points he will shut his eyes when he feels pain on the pounds.

“You like it?” He asks.

“What?” Soora asks without making any eye contact here.

“The fight.” Kai answered, Soora brushes and finish up the last pound and moves away a little.

“I hate it.” She answered with a little chuckles, That Kai clearly knows that it was not a happy one.

“Why do you hate it? Doesn’t it good if I beat Luhan up? Or do you still love him?” Kai asked.

Soora shut and seems thingking for some moments, “Don’t fight anymore or I will tell your mother.”

“Don’t leave with my questions hanging.” Kai grab her wrist when she stands up.

“I don’t have anything to answer to you!” Soora shouts a little because Kai grab onto her wrist hardly and it makes her feel pain.

“Don’t shout at me, Jung Soora!” Kai shouts back, Glaring at her feeling his tension boiling up.

“Why? You can fire me on my jobs but you still don’t have right to interupt a strangers’ life, Kai-ssi.” Kai let go of her hands. Strangers. What did she say? Strangers. Kai sigh in pain while she takes her leaves.

“Seems like someone’s rejected again.” Sehun is actually watching them from the back and can’t help his laughing to see Kai. The ultimate playboy got rejected by a girl.

“I’m not rejected, YAH!” Kai sits back to his previous positions and Sehun just standing comfortably near him.

“So what was that? Mind to explain, Kai-ssi.” He imitates Soora’s cold tones.

“You’re going to die. I am not rejected.” Kai stands up and it makes Sehun show his peace sign immeditially. Sehun is laughing.

“So, It means both of you is dating?” He playfully asks.

“We don’t even love each other.” Kai answered as his face turned darker than it usually is.

“It doesn’t sound right.” Sehun said. Kai looks at him in glares.

“OOPS! THE BELL RANG. LET’S GO.” Sehun pulls Kai’s shoulder before Kai explode.

Kai and Sehun decided to eat in the cafeteria instead of going to class. While on the other side, Soora walks in the coridor and she caught Chanju is brushing Luhan’s pound. She smiles, The fact he knows Chanju’s fakeness already. Both of them quickly moves away after Luhan pushes Chanju. Chanju put on her most innocent face but too bad Soora can recognize it.

“S-soora.” Chanju talks while Luhan keeps quiet and watching Soora.

“It’s not what you think, I am just helping.” Chanju said.

Soora keeps herself calm and answered, “No one knows what I am thinking, It’s okay if you are actually more than helping. It has nothing to do with me. Chill!” She smiled in the end, Laughing on how fake her ex-bestfriend is.

Soora walks through the long coridor, She doesn’t know where she wants to go. She just don’t wanna do anything and meet peoples. But the she stop because Suho and Kris outside the class standing like a lost kittens. Soora approaches them.

“What are you guys doing?” They didn’t answer and exchanges stare on each other.

Soora laughs because she knows, “Late for class. Didn’t do homework, Sleeping in the class. Didn’t bring the subject’s book. Can’t answer teacher’s question. Being noisy inside or everything I just said?”

“You knew us.” Kris rolled his eyes and laughs.

“You know about the fight?” Suho asks and let Soora sits beside him. Suho understands Soora’s silent like he could read her minds. He messes Soora’s hair and let her rest her head on his shoulders.

“YAH?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!” Kris pushes Soora and clings onto Suho, pretend to kiss him and it makes Soora laughs in disgust.

“Suho oppa naekkoya!” Kris jokes and Suho facepalm.

Soora shakes head before leaving the two of those weird guy. She decided to go to the library and find the best position to sleep because she is not in the mood to attend class. She just wants to sleep peacefully. She sits while rest her head on the wall sleeping, until a guy finally find her.

He smiles gently and sit beside her. He put Soora’s head to rest on his shoulder softly. He also closed his eyes, Enjoying the cherry smells from Soora. He likes it. He slowly squeeze Soora’s hand softly. No force, No lust but love. He enjoys some moments with her alone, Just both of them in silent while Soora sleep.

“L-luhan.” Soora finally awake and Luhan quickly pulls his hand from Soora’s hand.

“W-what are you doing here?” Luhan lost of words. He takes breath and slowly talks.

“Listen. I- i’m sorry for disturb your sleep. I just think that you would hurt your neck if you sleep like that so I insists to do it. But truly, I don’t mean to do something bad about you. If you believe me..” He explained.

“Thanks.” She said and he stunned because he misses her so much. He pulls out an invitation card.

“I wish, You could come to my birthday party. But you don’t need to force yourself if you don’t want to, But I really hope that you will come.” Soora took the card.

“I will come.” She nods and give a light small.

“Thanks.” Luhan smiles and they stared into each other eyes, Missing each other. But too hard to start everything over again. Soora can’t help but break her cold walls in front of Luhan. She blushes softly and tries to hide it. Luhan found out and praises how pretty she is.

They lost in their world, Without realized a pair of eyes watching them in jealousy...