I'm So Lucky To Have You

I'm So Lucky To Have You ♥

I’m So Lucky to Have You

 

“Yah! Choi Sulli! Where did you buy your shoes? From the janitor’s store?” Choi Minho and his friends laughed mockingly. Sulli looked down to see her shoes and realized it was covered with dirt since she passed in the mud area.

“Choi Minho! Where did you get your eyes? From the frog’s pond?” Sulli laughed while clutching her stomach. Minho’s friends were trying to hold their laughter, he glared at them and they all immediately shut up except for Sulli.

Minho rolled his eyes, “Yah! Ugly! I have a gift for you.” He winked at Sulli as he handed her a pink box with a red ribbon above it. A chorused of, “Yiieee” and “What?!”. Sulli remained with a straight face as she received the gift before reaching out to get something in her bag.

She scoffed, “I also have a gift for you.” Sulli winked. Minho widened his eyes. It was a simple blue box. She laughed. “Open it.”

Minho glared at her, “You open it first.”

“No. You first.” Sulli said.

“Ladies first.” Minho smirked.

"Since when were you a gentleman?”  Sulli smirked before rolling her eyes.

“How about the both of you will open it together” Onew, Minho’s friend, step in between us.

Minho and Sulli glared at each other earning them a smack from their friends. They muttered an, “Ow!” and “Jinjja?!”

Sulli opened it slowly scared and curious at the same time. She untied the red ribbon before opening the box. Sulli stare at it first before dropping it in the ground. Cockroaches were running everywhere. She screamed covering her face. Her friends rushed to her before glaring at Minho, shooting him the “You’re-so-dead” look. The whole school knew about Sulli’s fear towards cockroaches and no one dare pull of a prank like that except Minho.

Minho laughed heartlessly. He perfectly knows that Sulli is scared of those but that’s his way of pissing her off. He looked at the blue box infront of him. He hasn’t opened it yet. He doesn’t want to. Who knows what that girl placed? He just stuck it inside his bag before leaving to go to his class.

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! I WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!” Sulli ran away.

“FEELINGS MUTUAL!” Minho shouted back.

 

They’ve been enemies since forever. They hate each others guts and they don’t even know why.

 

“Minho is stupid.” Krystal, Sulli’s bestfriend, spat out to Minho’s friends. “He didn’t even open the box.”

“Yah! I know they’re having a hard time right now but soon enough they will realize their true feelings for each other.” Taemin said hopefully.

“What would happen if Minho opened the box?” Key asked curiously.

“I don’t know maybe return to the way they used to be?” Amber replied.

They stayed quiet for a while before laughing they’re asses off, muttering “impossible”s. 

Back to kindergarten, Minho and Sulli are close until they reached elementary they started hating each other and as I said, they forgot the reason why.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“Okay class! We’re going to have a field trip!” The teacher shouted while clasping her hands together. The boys howled while the girls squealed, “—in the woods.” The teacher finished smirking. The howling died down same goes to the squealing and was replace by whining and complaining. Everyone was noisy except for two people who didn’t care at all.

“That’s not fieldtrip! It’s more like camping!” A boy from the third row shouted. The students nodded in agreement while the teacher rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to partner you, boy and girl. Listen carefully,” The teacher said as she pushes her glasses above her nose. The students were excited, hoping they would get partnered with their crushes. This got Sulli’s and Minho’s attention. They listened attentively hoping they wouldn’t get partnered. “Jung Chan Hee and Park Shi Min.” Both students stood up, faced each other then took their sits. The list go on until, “Choi Sulli and—“Sulli crossed her fingers while Minho’s palms got sweaty. “Choi Sulli and Park Chanyeol.” Minho let out a sigh of relief while Sulli remained frozen. “Choi Minho and Lee Min Li” Minho mentally cursed the teacher. “Why the ?”, he thought. Min Li sent a seductive look towards Minho making him gag. Sulli chuckled lightly seeing Minho’s reaction.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“GET READY EVERYONE! WE HAVE ARRIVED IN THE WOODS! STICK TO YOUR PARTNERS! WE’RE GOING TO GIVE YOU 3 ACTIVITIES AND THE WINNER SHALL RECEIVE A PRIZE!” The head teacher shouted before blowing his whistle. The students cheered loudly with their partners. Sulli gave a “we-can-do-this” smile to Chanyeol and he respond with the same smile before saying, “Fighting~!” Min Li was clinging on Minho’s arms the whole time while shooting him seductive looks but they all know Minho’s will never fall for those.

The first task was to find the red flag and when a partner finds it, they should go back to the base and claim their first prize.

The students started spreading out finding the flag. On the other side, Minho was literally dragged by Min Li around. “Really, this girl” He thought. As he looked at his surroundings, he saw Sulli and Chanyeol happily walking through the woods eager to find the flag. Minho decided to forget Min Li and give his best to this task; he will never lose from Sulli.

20 minutes later, the bell rang indicating someone won. Minho rushed to the base to see who it was and was surprise to see Chanyeol jumping around holding the red flag while carrying Sulli. Minho blamed Min Li before leaving.

Night came ad they were asked by the head teacher to start going in their tents. Sulli had to share a tent with Chanyeol since they won and the winners will have to sleep together with free foods around them but of course, no funny business. The both of them kept laughing until Sulli realized that Chanyeol lost his bracelet.

“Oppa…your bracelet?” Sulli asked while munching her cookies.

“Omo! I must’ve left it in the woods while I was carrying you!” Chanyeol looked worried.

“Is it…is it…important?” Sulli said guiltily.

“Ne, it was a gift from my late grandma but its okay! It’s not your fault!” Chanyeol tried to give her his best smile. Sulli pouted.

30 minutes later, they got tired and they decided to sleep. Chanyeol face his side while holding his wrist. Later on, he was able to sleep while Sulli kept her eyes open. She can’t sleep since she feels so guilty. It was her fault. So she decided to get up and look for Chanyeol’s bracelet. She grabbed the flashlight while slowly getting out of their tent, trying not to make any sound.

On the other side, Minho can’t help but wonder if Sulli is alright with Chanyeol. He started to worry and he doesn’t even know why.

“Bro, I know you’re worried for Sulli.” Taemin said smirking.

Minho scoffed, “Me? Worried? Over her?” He laughed nervously. Yes, he was worried.

“Check her.” Taemin said while covering his face with a pillow. Minho immediately runs outside.

As soon as Minho reached their tent, he quickly opened it to find Sulli but only saw a startled Chanyeol.

“Where’s Sulli?!” He shouted. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes.

“Bwoya? She’s just—“ Chanyeol turned to look at Sulli’s side and found it empty. “Omo!” He quickly stood up. Minho hated the fact that Chanyeol too is worried for her. “Omo! Omo! Omo!” Chanyeol paced around their tent trying to figure out where Sulli is. “OMO! She must’ve head to the woods!” Chanyeol quickly grabbed a flashlight before running to the woods. Minho followed afterwards.

As soon as they got to the woods, they decided to split up. Minho was walking around while shouting Sulli’s name. “YAH! CHOI SULLI! UGLY! YAH!” Minho kept shouting until his throat went dry. He sat and lean his back in a huge tree. He was panting very hard until he heard a low whimper behind him. He turned his body around to look at the person behind the tree. There he saw Sulli crying while holding a shiny thing. He gasped, “Sulli-ah!” He hugged her tight. Sulli realize it was Minho so she hugged him tight while sobbing. “What happened?” Minho asked while hugging her.

“I-I....I was here to find Chanyeol oppa’s bracelet and I found it but I ran out of flashlight and I didn’t notice a hole so I tripped and I guess I hurt my ankle…” Sulli said as she held her ankle.

“Don’t ever do that again. Ara?” Minho looked at her. “Don’t ever go alone…”

“Arasso…Gomawo.” Sulli said softly.

Minho tried turning his flashlight on but to his dismay he too ran out of battery. It started to rain and Sulli was shivering, teeth chattering. Minho quickly took of his jacket and wrapped it around her. He continued hugging her to give her some of his warmth. 10 minutes later, Chanyeol found the both of them but this time he has someone with him. The head teacher and some of their classmates. They slowly approach them as they gave them each jackets and umbrellas.

 

The next morning, Minho and Sulli got closer. They would never hurt each other’s feelings anymore. They were comfortable at the presence of each other. They even played pranks to others. Taemin saw this and sighed happily. Finally, they went back to the way they used to be.

 

One night, Minho and Sulli went stargazing. They were sharing funny stories, asking each other question and playing games. They never knew they would be like this. Being so close and all.

“Hey Sul? I had this weird dream last night.” Minho said giving her a smile. Sulli took a sip on her soda before answering.

“Really? What is it about?” Sulli asked interested.

“I know it was a dream but it felt so real. I dreamt of us being bestfriends when we were kids.” As Minho said that, Sulli closed her eyes as she saw pictures of them being bestfriends, playing in the playground, cooking together and even playing pranks to others. Sulli’s head hurt as she feels dizzy before fainting afterwards.

Minho panicked so he carried Sulli to the base quickly. They rushed her to the hospital; the doctors immediately took her to a room where they examine her condition. Minho paced around the hallway trying to calm himself down. What the heck happened?! He looked for his iPhone in his bag when he felt something hard. He pulled it out and saw the blue box Sulli gave to him. He slowly opened it and saw a letter. A simple letter. He opened it ad began reading it.

 

Dear Choi Minho

 

Uhm, where do I start? I just want to say sorry for all the harsh things I did/say to you. To be honest, I’m really tired of us always bickering and shooting each other rude comments but well this is us. We never give up *winks*. Let me guess, right now…you might be feeling disgusted by me giving you a letter. Since I know you will hate me forever and I can’t do anything about it but to endure every moment. The main point of this letter is,

Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m saying this.

“Minho, I’m sorry. By any chance, can we be friends and forget the past?”

 

Choi Sulli

“Pabo Choi Minho! Pabo! If you opened the box earlier and read it you could’ve be friends right now or bestfriends. But you ruined the chance! Pabo! Pabo!” Minho said while hitting his head several times. He looked down at the box and saw a bracelet with a letter “CM” pendant. He didn’t notice, he was crying already. As he stared at the pendant, he got a flashback of Sulli kissing his cheeks when they were kids. Minho opened his eyes again, “What…what was that…” Minho closed his eyes again and another flashback appeared. It was him putting a necklace around Sulli with the letter, “CS” for the pendant. He closed his eyes but this time no flashbacks came instead it was darkness. He fainted.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

“They---“ “Accident---“ “Before---“ “Amnesia—“

 

Sulli slowly opened her eyes to see the doctor and her parents talking. She turned to his side to see Minho lying in another bed, sleeping. She furrowed her eyebrows to see her bestfriend in the same condition as hers. “Minho oppa…” The doctor turned to look at Sulli to see her awake.

“How are you feeling?” The doctor asked her.

“I’m fine. Just a little headache.” The doctor nodded.

“W-what happened?”

“Did you remember anything?”

“Ani…All I remembered was Minho Oppa and I got into a car crash.” Her parents gasped.

“Omo! Doc, why didn’t she remember her recent memories?” Sulli’s parents asked.

“The strong headache must’ve damaged some parts of her brain. Same goes to Choi Minho.” The doctor reasoned.

“Is there a possibility that they will remember it?” Mrs. Choi asked wiping her tears.

“Actually, yes. But that may come for a very long time.” The doctor said before excusing his self.

“Umma…Appa… Is Minho Oppa okay?” Her parents nodded, tears streaming down their faces. Sulli smiled before slowly closing her eyes to sleep.

 

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

3 months later~

 

“Minho Oppa!” Sulli ran laughing as Minho tried catching her. They were in Jeju for their vacation. But of course their friends are there too. At first, Sulli was scared when Chanyeol hugged her but that’s because she forgot, not only Chanyeol but the whole school, including the teachers. The same thing happened with Minho. But those 3 months was enough for them to get to know other people they used to know.

Minho and Sulli is now a couple. They both confessed when they were in their hospital room alone. At first they laugh before Minho asked her seriously to be his girl. She agreed and that’s where their relationship bloomed.

“Sulli-ah~” Minho called out to her softly. He wrapped his hands around her waist as they stare at the beach from the balcony.

“Ne Oppa?” Sulli said as she wraps her arms around Minho’s neck before pressing their foreheads together.

“We may forget a lot of memories but…” Minho leaned down a little, “We could make new and fun memories together again right?” Sulli giggled before nodding. Minho brushed their lips together, “I’m so lucky to have you.” And they kissed.

 

The End.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Annyeong~ I saw your comments and I know you miss them like a lot xD So, I already updated and  I hope you like this and sorry if its not that good/nice/ or yeah whatever xD Thank you for subscribing and commenting~ Lets keep on supporting MinSul~! Fighting!

-FlamingBaby :*