02

For you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

After half an hour, I finished taking a bath and headed downstairs. It's normal for girls to take a very long time to make our selves pretty so no judging okay. When I reached downstairs, I saw Henry oppa by the couch watching television.

"Faster the program is about to start and sit here" He said and patted the space beside him. We watch After School Club, Key oppa was so handsome at his blonde hair. The way he smile was very sweet and its making me feel happy while watching the show, I was in my fangirling mode again. But let's just say that I'm always in my fangirling mode like always.

It was already 2:39 pm and the fan signing event start 3:00 pm, I quickly change into my shorts, t shirt and wear black high cut converse rubber shoes. I put some light make up on my face and gather my things so I can go right away. I headed to the place where the fan signing will be held and I was bringing my album and poster. The line was already very long knowing the group has a lot of fans. Finding ways to immediately have a signature from my bias, I tried to cut in line but sadly security caught me and told me to wait in line. You might be thinking I'm a bad person but I'm not. I just hate waiting and I'm very excited already. Fangirl meeting his bias is a dream come true.

The line was very long, I can't even count how many girls are ahead of me right now. After an hour waiting it was my turn. Finally the waiting game is done , I excitedly ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter